剧集 | 老妈(2016) | 导航列表
Yeah, no, just come over, darling.
我真的很想见到你 保利娜
Yeah, it'd be really nice to see you, Pauline.
哦 不 我已经起床了
Yeah, no, I'm up.
我正打算出门跑个步呢
I was about to go for a jog.
我不知道 十英里吧
I don't know, ten miles?
我跟你说了
I told you.
我已经洗心革面了
I've changed.
你什么时候回来的
What time did you get in?
显然 我并不知道
Oh, I've got absolutely no idea.
对不起 我应该在你之前起床离开这的
I'm sorry, I was supposed to be up and out before you...
哦 在你之前 呃
Oh! Before you, um...
在你起床之前
Before you got up.
那是我♥干♥的吗
That wasn't me, was it?
凯莉干的
Kelly.
- 哦 幸好 - 嗯
- Oh, thank God for that. - Huh.
杰森今早要去面试了
Jason's got his interview this morning.
- 去澳大利亚的那个 -嗯
- For Australia. - Yeah.
凯莉为此整夜失眠
Kelly's dealing with it as anyone would, by staying up all night,
还喝了七杯咖啡
drinking seven cups of coffee
以及 和狐狸一家聊天
AND... talking to a family of foxes.
你怎么想呢
How are you feeling about it?
嗯
Yeah.
- 呃 我最好先把衣服穿上 - 是啊
- Well, I'd better put on some... - Yeah.
- 嗯 谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
他们所提供的职位在悉尼 那是我梦寐以求的
They've got this place in Sydney that I was looking at
在那里 你可以拥抱海豚
where you can cuddle a dolphin.
哦 哇 太棒了
Oh, wow! Great!
- 那个 是真的去抱着海豚吗 - 是啊
- What, like, you have to actually touch it? - Yeah.
哦 真好
Oh. Great.
你可以报名一个旅行团 大概600刀 你就可以冲浪
You do a tour, it costs 600, but you get, like, Aussie beers,
在沙滩上 边烧烤 边喝澳洲啤酒
surfing, barbie on the beach.
- 他们还会带你去内陆 -内陆
- They take you to the Outback. - The Outback? Yeah.
那里有很多蛇吗
Is that where there's loads of snakes?
在澳洲 到处都是蛇
There's snakes everywhere in Australia.
不错
Excellent.
那里到处都可以冲浪
And there's so much surfing.
嗯 我喜欢冲浪
Yeah. I love surfing.
我真的很爱大海
I really, really love seawater.
我们一到那儿 我就每天早上起来去冲浪
I'm going to go surfing every morning as soon as we get there.
呃 我是说 一旦我学会了冲浪
Or, like, once I've learnt to surf.
嗯 我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
我还得学会游泳
And once I've learnt to swim.
你是不是把我的数码相框摔坏了
Did you break my digital photo frame?
没有啊
No.
- 当然没有 我怎么会做这种事 - 嗯
- Of course not, no. Why would I do that? - Hm.
哦 天哪 是啊 是我♥干♥的
Oh, God, no! Yeah, it was me.
听着 我真的很抱歉 那是因为 呃
Oh, listen, I'm really sorry. It was, er...
德里克一直在乱丢东西 呃
Derek was kind of... sort of chucking things and...
我去击打这些东西
.. and I was kind of hitting them.
我真的很抱歉 我真的错了
I'm really sorry. That's really bad.
我给你买♥♥一个新的 亲爱的
I'll get you another one, honest.
别傻了 我从来没用过这玩意
Don't be silly. I never use it, anyway!
他是不是 哦 对不起 早上有点口气
Has he, er...? Oh, sorry. Morning breath.
你真应该闻闻刚刚上楼的德里克
You should've smelt what Derek just did upstairs.
我手上的鸡皮疙瘩都起来了
It made the hairs on my arms stand up.
他完全没跟你说昨晚的事儿吗
Did he say anything about the evening at all?
为什么这么说
Why?
没事儿
Nothing.
拜托 说清楚 一定发生了什么
Come on. Clearly, there's something,
否则你不会这么问的
or you wouldn't have said that.
凯茜 凯茜
Cath! Cath!
真是有趣 麦克
This is interesting, Michael.
不 真的没什么 亲爱的
No. No, it's nothing, honest.
好吧 我们总会知道的
Well, we'll see about that.
嗯
Hm!
哦 不 他在这儿呢
Oh, no! Here he is!
怎么样 头痛吗 麦克
How's your head this morning, Michael?
保利娜正在来的路上
Pauline's coming over.
哦 好吧 有点早啊
Oh, OK. Bit early, isn't it?
嗯 一定是有什么好消息
Yeah. So I think it must be good news.
- 我觉得她应该是让我回家 -哦 太好了
- I think she's going to let me back in my flat. - Oh, good.
这件太皱了 你还有别的吗
That's a bit crumpled, love. Have you got another one?
有 不过 呃
Yeah, but, er...
嗯 那你有T恤吗
Mm, how about a T-shirt?
你可以在外面套件线衫
You could cover it with a jumper.
噢
Hm!
我得把衣服洗一洗
I need to do a wash.
不 我很兴奋
No, I am, I'm excited, yeah.
你妈呢 对于你的计划 她怎么看
How does your mum feel about you going?
她觉得挺好 她挺替我开心的
She's all right, yeah. She's happy for me.
我妈会喜欢那儿的
My mum'll love it over there.
她可以看着我冲浪
She can watch me surf.
噢
Oh.
是我的车在响
That's my car.
你不去关掉它吗
Aren't you going to turn it off?
不用 它自己会停的
Nah. It turns itself off eventually.
哦 天哪 别再吵了
Oh, God, not again!
天哪
Oh, God!
- 看到了吗 -嗯
- See? - Hm.
我已经把一切都考虑过了 我自己 还有我妈
Yeah. I've thought it all through. Me and my mum,
学期中 我们可以视频通话
we'll Skype during termtime
我妈假期的时候 就可以来看我了
and then she'll come and visit me on her holidays.
开销会有点大 不过她有私房♥钱
It's a bit expensive, but she's got an ISA.
- 是吗 -嗯
- Oh, yeah? - Mm.
你从不去看望你的女儿们 但你过得也挺好的
You never get to see your girls and you're all right.
- 呃 -也不能这么说 艾比去了西班牙之后
- Er... - No, but, like, when Abi went to Spain,
虽然你从没去看望过他们
you never got to see them,
但你还是可以给他们打电♥话♥ 写信 去联♥系♥他们
but you could still phone them, or text them, or whatever.
而且那些方法都过时了 现在还能视频通话啊 是吧
And there's Skype. And they're older now, anyway, aren't they?
是啊 不过 杰森 就算如此 还是挺不好受的
Yeah, but it's still hard, though, Jason.
我懂 我懂 当然了
I know, I know. Yeah, 'course it is.
我已经好几个月都没有挽着他们 抚摸他们 嗅到他们的气息了
I go months without holding them, touching them, smelling them.
嗅 你真恶心
Smelling them? You're gross!
你不会因为一个人老了就不再爱他了
You don't love someone less just because they're older.
不管怎样 我妈妈不会这样的
My mum's not like that, anyway.
她会很好的
She'll be all right.
我要去洗个澡
I need to get in the shower, actually.
每日电讯
The Telegraph?
呃 不 这不是我们的
Er... nope. That's not ours.
多有趣啊 凯茜 每日电讯
How interesting, Cathy, the Telegraph!
不 我们没有订报纸 这是杰森从外面拿回来的免费报纸
No, we don't get a paper. Jason just brings home the free ones.
别找借口了
Don't make excuses.
看到你在努力提升自我 真好啊
It's nice to see you trying to improve yourself.
呃 快请进 请进吧
Well, come in, come in.
外面有点冷吧
It's cold out there, isn't it?
哦 我没觉得
Oh, I don't feel it.
冬天已经来了 所以
Yeah, winter's settling in, so...
是吗 凯茜 我不知道呢
Is it, Cathy? I really wouldn't know.
昨晚的天气预报说
They were saying on the weather
现在温度要到零度以下了
last night that it'll be freezing from now on.
我并不在意这些 我穿的这是真皮草
Well, I don't notice things like that. It's real fur.
是啊
Right.
抱歉啊 这么早就上门打扰
Sorry to come around so early.
看起来好像你还没准备好呢
I seem to have caught you a little... A little unprepared.
哦 没事儿 见到你很高兴
Oh, it doesn't matter, it's nice to see you.
听说你手腕伤到了 真是遗憾啊
So sorry to hear about your wrist.
哦 是啊 我不小心摔的
Oh, yeah. I fell in the...
- 这说来话长 - 我已经听说了
- Well, it's a bit of a long story. - I've heard it.
-好吧 -德里克 -嗯
- Right. - Derek? - Yes.
谁有时间读这些东西
Who's got time to read all that?
谢谢
剧集 | 老妈(2016) | 导航列表