剧集 | 老妈(2016) | 导航列表
-天啊 真无聊 -我可以想象
- God! It's meh! - I could imagine it.
没那么糟糕了 你打开就可以
It wasn't that bad. -- You just opened it up.
什么 每次播放歌♥曲你都要把它举起来
What! You had to lift that up everytime you wanted to play a song
对
Yeah.
-难以想象这也算正常 -是的
- It's amazing to think that was normal. - Yeah.
放上你的黑胶碟 如果你遗传到你父亲
Then you put your LP on, and if you were anything like your dad,
你得确保不让唱片上落下一点灰尘
you had to make sure there wasn't any dust on his record,
因为这会影响唱针
because it affected the stylus.
你需要个学位才能播放音乐
You needed a degree just to put a song on!
-他们是怎么有时间抬起顶盖
- How did they find the time to lift the lid,
清理灰尘的 -我知道
do the dusting... - I know!
和所有恋童癖者有关系吗
Was it anything to do with all the paedos?
什么意思 亲爱的
What does that mean, love?
我突然想到
It just occurred to me
70年代播放歌♥曲有多难和人人都是
there might be a link between how hard it was
恋童癖者的事实 这两者的内在联♥系♥
to put a song on in the '70s and the fact everyone was a paedo.
我 我不认为有什么关联
I... I don't think there's a link.
那好吧
OK, then.
此外 生活在70年代的不全是恋童癖
Also, not everyone who was alive in the '70s was a paedophile.
明白了
We'll see.
-我能再问一个有关唱机的问题吗
- Could I ask you another question
-我们还是跳过这个话题吧 -好
about your record player? - Shall we move on? - Yeah.
我们可以把这些带到澳大利亚 凯尔
We could take these to Australia, Kell.
哦
Oh!
太好了 天 我等不及
Amazing! God! I can't wait!
嗯 是个好主意
That's a great idea, yeah.
-我表演得怎么样 -还不错
- Was that convincing? - Almost.
好吧 所以你老妈会来带走小冰箱
Right, so your mum's going to come and take that little fridge,
不是吗 她还想要别的东西吗
isn't she? Is she going to want anything else?
哦 我肯定 对
Oh, I'm sure, yeah.
我是说 谁不会想要些你的清理物品呢
I mean, who wouldn't want some of your clear-out?
看上去你这里有些好货 凯茜
Looks like you've got some really great stuff here, Cathy.
哦 人们刚好可以带走他们想要的 不是吗
Well, people can just take what they want, can't they,
然后我们会丢弃剩余的 或者送到慈善组织去[该组织帮助残疾人获得与常人同等的机会]
and then we'll chuck the rest or take it to Scope.
我敢说他们会很高兴
I bet they'll be pleased.
是 用他们用这堆东西筹集的钱
Yeah, with the money they've raised from this lot,
他们能够帮助很多人
they'll be able to give loads of people loads more...
慈善组织 或者随便他们做的什么
Scope, or whatever it is they do.
我要嘲讽你
I'm taking the mickey!
不
No...
-我要嘲讽你清理物品的行为 -不
- I'm taking the mickey out of your clear-out! - No
是的 我很抱歉
Yeah! I'm so sorry!
可你看上去很严肃
But you seemed so serious.
我知道 不过都是骗你的
I know, it was all fake!
-不 -是的
- No! - Yeah!
哦 我很抱歉 我如此卑鄙
Oh, I'm so sorry! I'm so mean.
我们获得了许多乐趣 不是吗
We have such a lot of fun, don't we?
嗯 令人兴奋
Yeah. It's orgasmic.
凯茜
Cathy!
老妈
Mum.
看我找到了什么
Look what I found.
噢
Oh!
哇
Aww!
哇哦
Oh, wow!
哇
Ahh...
好吧 我很喜欢特蒂·谢林汉姆[英国足球运动员 已退役] 不是吗
Well, I really liked Teddy Sheringham, didn't I?
你觉得很奇怪吗
Did you think it was weird?
有点
Little bit.
老妈
Mum!
不 该担忧的是那件你设计的T恤
No, what was really worrying was that T-shirt you made.
-哦 -哦 不
- Oh... - Oh, no!
什么
What...
这个
this one?
-下雨了 -该死
- It's raining! - Oh, shit.
把冰箱拿进去
Get the fridge!
凯茜
Cathy!
凯茜 冷静下来 亲爱的
Kelly, calm down, love!
替我接下来漫长的旅程买♥♥了张车票
I got my ticket for the long way round
这一路上就只带着两瓶威士忌
Two bottle whiskey for the way
但我的心仍然期盼着能有你的作伴
And I sure would like some sweet company
哦 明天我就要启程了 你会怎么说
Oh, I'm leaving tomorrow What do you say?
当我离开了这里 当我离开了你
When I'm gone When I'm gone
当我离开了这里 当我离开了你
When I'm gone When I'm gone
我知道当我离开时你会想念我
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone
你会想念我的长发
You're gonna miss me by my hair
你不论走到哪里都会想起我
You're gonna miss me everywhere
我知道当我离开时你会想念我
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone...
就这样 快去吧
That's it, in you go!
替我接下来漫长的旅程买♥♥了张车票
I got my ticket for the long way round
一趟有着最美风景的旅程
The one with the prettiest view
延绵不绝的山脉 清澈见底的溪流
It's got mountains It's got rivers
让你叹为观止的树林
It's got woods that'd give you shivers
但我相信有你在时这些风景会更美
But it sure would be prettier with you
当我离开了这里 当我离开了你
When I'm gone When I'm gone
当我离开了这里 当我离开了你
When I'm gone When I'm gone
我知道当我离开时你会想念我
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone.
卡萝尔
Carol?
嗯 你好
Oh, hello.
-我是凯茜 终于见到你了 -你好 是啊
- I'm Cathy. Nice to meet you at last. - Hello! Yeah.
凯茜 是吧
Cathy, yeah.
嗯 随便挑你喜欢的
Yeah, take anything you want.
我今天想把所有东西处理掉 因此
I want to get it all cleared out today, so...
-哦 不 我一定会带走很多 -哦 好呀 -嗯
- Oh, no, I'll definitely take a lot of this. - Oh, good! - Yeah.
我只是开玩笑 你个蠢婊♥子♥
I'm taking the piss, you silly bitch.
这是堆破旧废物
It's a load of old crap.
-你好 老妈 -你好 卡萝尔 -你听到了吗 凯尔
- Hi, Mum! - Hi, Carol. - Do you hear that, Kell?
她刚才说"我要清理 随便你想拿什么"
She was like, "I'm having a clear-out, take what you want,"
我就说"似乎你是个蠢货"
and I was like, "As if, you silly bitch!"
就好像是我想要那堆破烂一样
Like I'd want any of that crap!
我老妈很有趣 不是吗
My mum's so funny, isn't she?
是
Yeah.
让我为你放好吧
Let me take that for you.
你打算把它放到哪呢
Where you going to take it?
嗯 我打算 呃 也许刚好把它放在 呃
Yeah. I'll, um... Yeah, probably just put it on the, um...
那位是谁
Who's that?
我老爸
My dad.
很合适
Fit.
好吧
Good.
我把 我先把冰箱拿到外边去
I've... I've put the fridge out front,
随便在车♥库♥里看看 想拿什么随便拿吧
but feel free to look in the garage, and take whatever you want.
我想尽可能处理掉 因此
I want to get rid of as much as I can, so...
哦 不 很抱歉听说你丈夫的事 凯茜
Yeah, no, I was sorry to hear about your husband, Cathy.
呃
Um...
-戴夫 -嗯 对
- Dave. - Yeah. That's right.
真是令人伤感
Very sad.
谢谢你 嗯
Thank you. Yeah.
是啊 过去的几年不容易呀
Yeah, it's not been easy, the past couple of years.
你看到了 凯尔
You seen that, Kell?
嗯 对
Oh, yeah.
你在这里面放了什么
What do you keep in there?
是茶
Tea.
你听说了凯莉的新工作了么 凯茜
You heard about Kelly's new job, Cathy?
没有
No.
她被军情五处挖走
She's been headhunted by MI5.
老妈
Mum!
我开玩笑的
I'm joking.
她被美国国家航♥空♥航♥天♥局挖走
She's been poached by NASA.
老妈
Mum!
不 还是玩笑话 我很抱歉 凯尔
No, I'm joking. I'm sorry, Kell.
她找到了一份新工作 凯茜
剧集 | 老妈(2016) | 导航列表