剧集 | 老妈(2016) | 导航列表
凯茜 你是不是
Cathy, do you, um...?
德布斯 她不需要我们的帮助
Debs, she doesn't need our help.
凯茜 你知道第一次约会的规则吗
Cathy, do you know the rules for a first date?
- 这不是约会 - 不 那不是约会 德布斯
- It's not a date. - No, it's not a date, Debs.
因为我不知道四十年代的情况
Because I don't know what it was like in the...'40s?
- 七十年代 - 好吧
- '70s. - Yeah.
但是现在 如果你和他上♥床♥了 你就是一个妓♥女♥
But these days, if you sleep with him, you're a whore,
如果你没有 你就是性冷淡
and if you don't, you're frigid.
好吧 但这并不是一次约会 亲爱的 记得吗
Yeah, but it's not a date, love, remember?
他只是我网上认识的一个男人 他去年失去了妻子
He's just a man that I met online who lost his wife last year.
所以这并不会有多浪漫
So it couldn't be less romantic.
- 在赖安遇到之前 我用过一个方法 - 好吧
- What I did before Ryan was, I had a method. - OK.
我所做的就是 我不会
What I did was, I didn't
和那些我想睡的男孩上♥床♥
sleep with the boys I wanted to sleep with
以防万一他们不再尊重我
in case they lost respect for me,
取而代之 我和那些我不想睡的男孩上♥床♥
and instead, I slept with the boys I didn't want to sleep with.
- 这真是个好办法 - 是吧
- That's a really good way of doing it. - Isn't it?
想让我帮你做个发型吗
Do you want me to sort your hair out?
事实上 我觉得我现在这样已经很好了
I think I'm all right, actually.
你要来花♥园♥加入我们吗 凯茜
You going to join us in the garden, Cathy?
无意冒犯 但你的胳膊太白了
No offence, but your arms are so white,
它们让我作呕
they make me want to puke.
为德布斯向您道歉
Sorry about Debs.
喔 别傻了 她只是想帮忙
Oh, don't be silly. She's just trying to help.
是的
Yeah.
她是个好人 就像我的表妹
She's really nice. She's like my cousin,
- 也是我最好的朋友 这会不会有点相互矛盾 - 嗯
- but also like my best friend, if that makes sense? - Mm.
我觉得她 呃 我认为她正处在更年期
I think she's, um... I think she's going through the menopause.
你知道什么是更年期吗 亲爱的
Do you know what the menopause is, love?
-嗯 不完全 不 -好吧
- Well, not exactly, no. - Right.
但我知道这让你有点神经质
But I know it makes you mental.
所以当我和戴夫第一次约会
So when I went on my first date with Dave...
接下来是不是会有点狂野
Is this going to be rude?
是的 有一点
Yeah, a little bit.
哦 凯茜 我脸红了
Oh, Cathy, I'm blushing!
我们第一次约会时
When we went on our first date,
我们回到了他家 你懂的 我们做了
we went back to his and, you know, did it.
- 做了什么 - 爱
- Did what? - Sex.
凯茜
Cathy!
我们做了一整夜 一次又一次
And we did it over and over again that night.
整整一个星期 我们都没走出他的卧室
And I don't think we came out of his bedroom the whole weekend
因为我们一次又一次地做♥爱♥
because we were just doing it over and over again.
哦 这简直太糟糕了
Oh, that's revolting!
哦 天哪 凯茜
Oh, my God! Cathy!
天哪 凯茜 我从不知道你是这样的轻佻
Oh, my God! Cathy, I never knew you were such a minx!
喔 喔 你这肮脏的小洞
Ooh! Ooh, you dirty little grot-bag!
喔 天哪
Ooh, blimey!
你这漂亮的小婊♥子♥
You saucy little bitch!
堕落的老贱♥人♥
Rotten old slut!
- 够了 - 对不起
- That's enough. - Sorry.
亲爱的 我可以帮你什么吗
All right, love? Can I get you anything?
不 我自己可以
No, I'm good.
我握着远行的车票
I've got my ticket for the long way around
路上有两瓶威士忌相伴
Two bottles of whisky for the way
如果能有可爱的伙伴同行当然很惬意
And I sure would like some sweet company
喔 我明天就要离开
Oh, I'm leaving tomorrow...
听着 我爸妈的第一次约会...
Listen to this. On your mum and dad's first date...
- 当我离去 - 当我离去
-When I'm gone - When I'm gone
- 当我离去 - 当我离去
-When I'm gone - When I'm gone
当我离去 你会思念我
You're going to miss me when I'm gone
你将会思念我
You're going to miss me
我的发丝 无论何处都思念我的模样
by my hair You're going to miss me everywhere
当我离去 你将会思念我
You're going to miss me when I'm gone
我握着远行的车票
I've got my ticket for the long way around
路上将有最好的风景相伴
The one with the prettiest view
茂密的山林 涓涓的细流
It's got mountains it's got rivers
足以让你颤抖的绝美风景
It's got woods that'd give you shivers
当然有你陪伴风景更好
But it sure would be prettier with you
- 当我离去 - 当我离去
-When I'm gone - When I'm gone
喔 当我离去
Oh, when I'm gone
当我离去 你将思念我
You're going to miss me when I'm gone.
- 有人吗 - 我在这
- Hello? - I'm in here.
不好意思 我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
凯茜的表妹一直逼我去做个头发
Kelly's cousin keeps threatening to do my hair.
喔 天哪 为什么
Oh, dear. Why?
唔
Um...
因为她完完全全 彻彻底底 是一个疯子
because she's completely and utterly nuts.
她叫德布斯
Her name's Debs.
她怎么样
What's she like?
嗯 我们讨论了太阳系的形状
Well, we've talked about the shape of the solar system.
- 那形如一个鸡蛋 - 当然了
- It's shaped like an egg. - Of course it is.
我们还讨论了绿松石
We've talked about turquoise.
- 绿松石 - 是的 绿松石
- Turquoise? - Yeah, turquoise.
- 黛比不认为那可以作为一种颜色 - 好吧
- Debbie doesn't think it counts as a colour. - Oh.
我们还一起自♥拍♥
We did a selfie.
她还给我展示了一张世界上最大狗的照片
She showed me a picture of the world's biggest dog.
- 噢 那很大吗 - 是的
- Oh. Was it big? - Yeah. Yeah.
平心而论 那是巨大无比的
In fairness to her, it was massive!
你已经打包好假期的行李了吗
You all packed for your holiday?
是的 从冰箱里拿了些临期的食品给你
Yeah, got some bits from the fridge that were going out of date.
- 哦 亲爱的 谢谢 - 所以 需要我把捎你到哪里
- Oh, lovely. Thanks. - So, where do you want me to drop you off?
- 车站旁的披萨速递就行
- Just the Pizza Express by the station,
如果可以的话 - 好
if that's all right? - Mm.
喔 还有一件事
Oh, and that's the other thing.
黛比坚持把这叫做约会
Debbie keeps calling it a date.
- 把什么叫做约会 - 凯茜
- Calling what a date? - Cathy?
- 凯茜
- Cathy!
什么事 黛比
Yes, Debbie?
不好意思 凯茜 她只是想捯饬捯饬你的头发
Sorry, Cathy, she just wants to do something about your hair.
- 好吧 - 只是想让你不要看起来这么丑 并无冒犯之意
- OK. - Just something to stop you looking so ugly. No offence.
没关系
None taken.
凯茜 你可以把电风扇开大点吗
Cathy, could you make the fan colder?
这已经是最大了 莫林
Er... well, that's as cold as it goes, Maureen.
我想让你把风量开大点的 我很闷热
I want you to make the fan colder! I'm sticky!
你为什么不去
Why don't you go and sit
起居室里坐着 那里比较凉快
in the living room? It's cooler in there.
- 她并不是想说你丑 对吧 德布斯 - 不 我就是这个意思 -
谢谢
- She doesn't mean ugly, do you, Debs? - No, I do. - Thanks.
把你的开衫脱掉
Take your cardigan off.
是啊 你就喜欢这样 不是吗 你个色狼
Yeah, you'd like that, wouldn't you, you pervert!
唔 我觉得我很好 谢谢 谢谢你 黛比
Well, I-I think I'm fine, thanks. Thanks, Debbie.
我想让我的头发
I'll just leave my hair
处在现在的颜色 长度和造型
as it is in terms of colour, length, shape
你所谓的过时的 落后的
and to use your word from earlier, straggliness.
好吧
Ok.
你可以把那个放下吗 亲爱的
Can you put that down, love?
- 戴夫送你的 对吗 - 是的
- Dave got you it, didn't he? - Yeah.
这有点 我不知道该怎么说
It's a bit, um... I don't know how to put it.
呃 这好像博物馆里的展品 不是吗
Well, it's like a thing in a museum, isn't it?
每个人都会说 "喔 这在过去一定是很棒的"
Everyone's like, "Oh, it would've been nice in the olden days,"
但是 现如今只有你会戴这个
but you'd only wear it now if you were,
在你这样的年纪 我无意冒犯
like, your age. No offence.
或者 那种有着浓密毛发的嬉皮士女孩
Or, like, a hippy girl with a great big bush.
有意思
Lovely.
- 你好 雷哲 莫林 - 你好吗 迈克尔
- Hi, Reg. Maureen. - You all right, Michael?
- 当然 你怎么样 - 嗯哼
- Yeah. How are you? - Hm.
哦 迈克尔 这是我的表妹 黛比
Oh, Michael, this is my cousin, Debbie.
黛比 这是迈克尔
Debbie, this is Michael.
噢 就是他在追凯茜吗
Oh! Is he the one who's after Cathy?
- 不 - 黛比
- No. - Debbie!
剧集 | 老妈(2016) | 导航列表