剧集 | 老妈(2016) | 导航列表
Oh, yes! Isn't he gorgeous?
雷哲 看看吧
Reg, look at that.
啊 好丑的婴儿
Ugh! What an ugly baby.
-不 -祖父 -说什么
- No! - Grandad! - What's that?!
杰森婴儿的时候长得怎么样
What was Jason like as a baby?
他丑极了
He was fucking ugly!
别再骂了
Stop swearing!
-为什么 -因为站在街上破口大骂
- Why? - Because it's not becoming
有失女性风度
for a woman to be stood in the street swearing.
哦天 住口 你个蠢东西
Oh, shut your face, you silly old man!
那就是我说的
That's me told.
哦不 他很棒
Oh, no. He was lovely.
除开他过去常常咬我的乳♥房♥♥
Apart from when he used to bite on my boobs.
哦 老妈
Oh, Mum!
他直到十八个月大才停止母乳喂养
He breast-fed until he was 18 months.
哦 天啊 难怪他这么迷恋我的乳♥房♥♥
Oh, my God! No wonder he spends so long on mine!
天啊 够了
Oh, my! That's enough!
好吧 你应该看看在我身上的德里克
Well, you should see Derek on me.
他像饿狼扑食一样
He's like a wolf on a carcass.
我喜欢乳♥房♥♥在脸上的触感
I like the feel of them on my face.
凯莉婴儿时期长什么样
What was Kelly like as a baby?
哦 天啊 我告诉你
Oh, my God, I tell you what...
我是个愚蠢又丑陋的小家伙 不是吗
I was a silly, ugly, little thing, wasn't I?
我才是个真正的白♥痴♥ 蠢婴儿 说的是我
I was a right idiot. Dumbo baby, that's me!
嗯 或许我是最蠢的婴儿
Yeah. I was probably the stupidest baby...
-你还不去吗 -不不不 她取消了
- Are you not going? - No. No, no. She cancelled.
哦 抱歉 很遗憾听到这件事
Oh. Sorry. Sorry to hear that.
不 没关系 意味着我可以在小棚里帮忙
No, it's all right. Means I can help out in the shed.
尽管我不想打断你那激动人心的第五频道时刻
Though I don't want to interrupt your exciting 5 Live moment.
不用担心
Don't worry about that!
丑陋的小凯莉坐在这儿 就像是
Ugly little Kelly's sitting there, like,
"我想在森宝利工作" 就像是这样吗 老妈
"I want to work in Sainsbury's." Is that what it was like, Mum?
继续 让所有人都知道我是个傻瓜
Go on. Tell everyone what a knob I was.
不 凯尔 你是
No, Kell. You were...
你是我见过的最好看的小蠢货
You were the most beautiful, silly, little thing I'd ever seen.
尽管我现在变化了 不是吗
I've changed now, though, haven't I?
臭婊♥子♥
Ugly bitch!
哦 看看我现在的情况
Yeah! Look at the state of me now!
我的屁♥股♥那么大
My arse is so big...
得了吧 凯尔 好像和真的一样
Come on, Kell. As if.
你仍然是我见过的最好看的家伙
You're still the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.
-你在嘲讽我吗 -不 当然没有
- Are you taking the mickey out of me? - No, of course I'm not.
你是我亲爱的凯尔
You're my Kell.
天啊 老妈 你让我想掉泪了
Oh, my God, Mum, you're going to make me cry!
哦 天啊 千万别
Oh, Jesus, don't do that!
-我知道 -别哭 看在上帝份上 你根本停不下来
- I know! - Don't cry, for God's sake! You'll never stop!
我不知道我出了什么问题
I don't know what's wrong with me!
让我们都冷静下来喝杯茶吧
Let's all just calm down and have a cup of tea!
前提是我们能知道茶在哪个罐头里
That's if we can work out which tin it's in!
她的茶罐上有标签
The label on her tin of tea!
那是凯茜会做的事情
That's such a Cathy thing to do.
你看到过她穿什么吗
Have you seen what she's wearing?
-我知道 -嗯 她一直都穿成那样
- I know! - Yeah. She dresses like that all the time!
你该看看她过生日穿的什么
You should've seen what she was wearing on her birthday!
好吧 凯莉 够了
All right, Kelly. That's enough.
哦不 我不是故意的 吵那么大声干嘛
Oh, no! I don't mean it, you great big hullabaloo!
-哦 -过来
- Ow! - Come here!
抱歉
Sorry!
替我接下来漫长的旅程买♥♥了张车票
I've got my ticket for the long way round
这一路上就只带着两瓶威士忌
Two bottle of whiskey for the way
但我的心仍然
And I sure would like
期盼着能有你的作伴
Some sweet company
明天我就要启程了
And I'm leaving tomorrow
你会怎么说
What do you say?
当我离开了这里
When I'm gone
当我离开了你
When I'm gone
我知道当我离开时你会想念我
You're going to miss me when I'm gone
你会想念我的长发
You're going to miss me by my hair
你不论走到哪里都会想起我
You're going to miss me everywhere
我知道当我离开时你会想念我
You're going to miss me when I'm gone.
剧集 | 老妈(2016) | 导航列表