剧集 | 老妈(2016) | 导航列表
- Nan, where do you want your water?
- 他想知道你的水放在哪里
- He wants to know where to put your water!
- 闭嘴得了 你个蠢老头 - 我放这儿了
- Oh, shut your face, you stupid old man. - I'll leave it here.
谢谢 杰森
Thanks, Jason.
杰森是很棒的男朋友
Jason's such an amazing boyfriend.
爸爸的后事和其他杂事都处理得很好
And he's coped so well with his dad and everything.
是啊 他很坚强
Yeah. He's been very strong.
对 他还那么聪明
Yeah, and he's so intelligent!
对呀
Yeah.
你不会把我的书页弄丢吧 亲爱的
You won't lose my page, will you, love?
不会
No.
不 其实真的挺好的
Yeah, no, it's great, really.
- 他比我前任好多了 - 真好 - 对
- He's so much better than my ex. - Good. - Yeah.
我前任他
Yeah. My ex was like...
如果你跟他见面
Well, if you met him,
你会觉得他不错 因为他会对你很好
you'd think he's nice because he'd be nice to you
只因为那是你 但老实说 他对我真的很不好
because you're you, but he wasn't very nice to me, if I'm honest.
- 他对我及其他事物都有种占有欲 - 不
- He used to sort of control me and stuff. - Oh, no.
是的 他以前常咒骂我
Yeah. He used to call me names and things,
后来就倾向于身体上的暴♥力♥
and then towards the end, it all got a little bit physical.
天啊 凯莉 我很抱歉
Oh, God, Kelly. I'm so sorry.
这件事
Yeah, well.
我已经看开了 走出来了
I'm, like, over it now, I got myself out of it,
- 已经抛之脑后了 - 好
- .. put it all behind me, so... - Yeah,
但一定对你来说很难 亲爱的
but that must've been very hard for you, love.
是的
Yeah, well.
杰森
Is Jason, erm...
对不起 这件事也许不该在丧礼上说
Sorry if this isn't the sort of thing to say at a
但杰森有跟你说过
funeral, but has Jason said
要跟我结婚的事吗
anything to you about asking me to marry him?
呃 没有
Erm... No. No.
你为什么觉得他会那样做呢
What makes you think he might?
你们才交往了几个月
Well, you've only been going out a few months.
是的 但那是我人生中最美好的几个月
Yeah, but they've been the best few months of my life.
你俩还年轻呢 不是吗
You're both still young, aren't you?
不算是呢 凯茜 我二十六了
Not really, Cathy. I'm 26.
噢
Oh!
- 妈 灵车来了 - 好的 亲爱的
- 'Mum? The hearse is here.' - OK, love!
- 废物 - 好吧 但我做到了
- Rubbish. - OK, fine. But I did.
- 闭嘴吧 - 行
- Shut up. - OK, fine.
- 才不是你写的 - 是我写的 那话我都说过好多年了
- You didn't invent it. - I did! I've been saying it for years.
- 闭嘴 - 我那时大概七岁
- Shut up! - I'd be like seven years old or something,
每个人都摔碎过盘子或其他东西
and somebody would drop, like,
而我的态度是
a plate or something, and I'd be like,
保持镇定 继续前进
"Keep calm and carry on."
是真的
It's true!
还有比如 我们那时要迟到了
Or like, we'd be late for school and I'd be like,
我说 没事的 妈妈 保持镇定 继续前进
"It's all right, Mum, keep calm and carry on."
保持镇定 继续前进是我的创作
"Keep calm and carry on." It was my thing.
你肯定哪听来的
You must've heard it off someone.
- 不 因为我记得我创作的时候 - 小心
- No! Because I remember inventing it when I was... - Careful.
- 我们很快就出来
- We'll be out in a minute!
- 随时待命 凯茜 - 谢谢
- Whenever you're ready, Cathy! - Thanks.
无论如何 重点是 前一分钟这个短语还是我的原创
Yeah, so, anyway, the point is, like, one minute it's my phrase,
我还满屋子说 突然下一分钟
I'm saying it round the house and that, next minute,
每个人的T上都印着这句短语
everyone's got it on a bloody T-shirt.
- 再说一遍 - 自助餐 莫林
- Pardon?! - It's a buffet, Maureen.
她说什么
What's she saying?!
自助餐
It's a buffet!
我们吃什么
What are we having?
我觉得应该就三明治
I think it's just sandwiches,
油炸马铃薯片 香肠卷 那类食物吧
crisps, sausage rolls, that sort of thing.
- 酒馆正在备餐了 - 什么口味的马铃薯片
- The pub are doing it. - What flavour crisps?
我不知道 雷吉 就是自助餐
I dunno, Reg. It's just a buffet.
我要吃火腿三文治和半个香肠卷
I'll have a ham sandwich and half a sausage roll!
你可以随便吃 莫林 这是自助餐
You can help yourself, Maureen. It's a buffet.
他们准备了鸡蛋吗
Have they got any eggs?
- 三文治里有马油吗 - 他们这儿有鸡蛋没
- Is there mayo in the sandwiches? - Have they got any eggs?!
我不知道 雷吉 就是普通的自助餐
I don't know, Reg. It's just a normal buffet.
我要吃鸡蛋火腿三文治
I'll have an egg-and-ham sandwich!
自助餐 莫林 你可以随便吃
It's a buffet, Maureen! You help yourself!
别担心马油了 凯茜
Don't worry about the mayo, Cathy.
我跟服务员点餐的时候亲自问他
I'll ask the waiter when he takes my order.
你叫了什么
What did you order?
我要跟服务员说说
I'm going to talk to the waiter about it.
再说一遍
Pardon?
我要跟服务员说说
I'm going to talk to the waiter!
- 你还好吗 凯茜 - 还好
- You all right, Cathy? - Yeah.
呃 灵车来了 但我找不到我的
Um, the hearse is here, but I can't find my, er...
找不到我的眼镜
I can't find my glasses.
我摘了下来 但忘了放在哪
I keep putting them down and forgetting where I've put them.
噢
Oh!
又有花了 谁送的
More flowers. Who are they from?
又见面了
Hello again.
- 你还好吗 - 好呀
- Hi. You all right? - Yeah.
我能问问池塘的事吗
Can I ask about this pond?
波琳
Pauline?
不 我只是感兴趣而已
No, I'm just interested.
水池有什么 凯茜 有人工水景吗
What was it, Cathy? Water feature?
养鱼吗
Couple of fish?
给你俩坐的小长椅有吗
Little bench for the two of you?
我就觉得挺好的 但戴夫不喜欢
I just thought it'd be nice, but Dave didn't like
- 百乐居的那款 所以 - 百乐居 你们果然去了百乐居
- the ones at B&Q so... - B&Q! Of course you went to B&Q!
顺便一提 这些玩意废掉了
They're off, by the way.
对不起
Sorry.
别道歉 已经太晚了
Oh, don't apologise. Too late for that.
蛋糕不错 凯茜
Nice cake, Cathy.
谢谢
Thanks.
再给我们拿一点
Get us another bit.
马上就来
Just one minute.
- 波琳 - 又见面了 凯瑟琳 - 你好啊
- Pauline? - Hello again, Catherine. - Oh, hi.
我见你在品脱杯里放了一些花
I see you put some flowers in a pint glass.
- 是啊 - 触感真好
- Yeah. - What a lovely touch.
那 呃 我们
So, erm, what's happening after we've, er,
我们说再见之后
after we've, erm, you know...
你们会做什么
.. when we've "Said goodbye"?
我们一起去皇冠酒馆 他们今晚做自助餐
Well, we're all just going to The Crown. They're doing a buffet.
哇 不错 很有意思不是吗
Oh, nice. Lovely. That sounds nice, doesn't it?
是啊 酒馆自助餐 好正宗
Yes. A buffet in a pub. How authentic.
实际上有什么吃
What does that involve, in practice?
就是三文治
Well, it's just sandwiches,
香肠卷 猪肉派之类的
sausage rolls, pork pies, that sort of thing.
不错
Great.
他们那也有菜单
They've also got a menu.
谢天谢地啊
Oh, thank God for that!
我知道有点蠢 但我找不到我的眼镜
OK, I know this is silly, but I can't find my glasses
而且我哪都找遍了
and I've looked everywhere.
- 波琳 我的天啊
- Pauline! Bloody hell!
我知道她觉得自己很优雅
I know she just thinks she's posh
但如果戴夫像她丈夫对她那样对待我
and if Dave had done to me what her husband did to her,
你知道会如何吗 我也会一团糟
do you know what? I'd be a mess, too,
我也知道我不该让她扰乱我
and I know I shouldn't let her wind me up,
但是 天啊 她就一他妈的讨厌鬼
but, Jesus, she's a fucking twat!
她脑子里想出来的东西 老实说
I mean, the things she comes out with! Honestly!
她以为自己观察入微 但去她的
She thinks she's being subtle, but bloody hell!
我还以为我能平安度过今天
And I thought I'd be OK today.
因为我自己一直做心理准备 不是吗
Because I've been preparing myself, haven't I?
我已经想开了 真的
I've thought it through. I have.
我每夜都在想
I've thought about it every
自从他告诉我发生了什么事
night since he told me what was going on
他那时说 没事的 我不会有事 别担心
剧集 | 老妈(2016) | 导航列表