剧集 | 老妈(2016) | 导航列表
如果我知道这挺着急的 我就会
If I'd known it was urgent, I'd have...
德里克整个周末都在工作
Derek's working all weekend.
是嘛 那真恼人
Oh, that's annoying.
那是杰夫说过的话
That's what Geoff used to say.
哦 好的
Oh. OK.
不 不会的
No, no.
德里克不是那样的人 亲爱的
Derek's not like that, love.
当然不是 我知道他不是 他当然不是那样的
No, I know he's not. I know he's not. No.
我自认为我了解德里克 凯茜 所以
I think I know Derek, Cathy, so...
他从未骗过你
He'd never cheat on you.
不管怎么说 他都是个非常好心肠的人
He's a big softie beneath it all.
好了 凯茜 你不用这么安慰我
OK, Cathy. No need to patronise me.
我认为我知道德里克是什么样的人
I think I know what Derek's like.
他从未做过任何伤害你的事情
He'd never do anything to hurt you.
我是说 你可以把这个疑虑抛之脑后了
I mean, you can just put that out of your mind.
我的意思是 他有时候会粗心大意些 但是他爱慕着你
I mean, he can be thoughtless sometimes, but he adores you.
他全心全意地爱着你
He completely adores you.
嗯 他当然如此了 凯茜
Well, of course he does, Cathy.
为什么不喜欢呢
What's not to like?
你闻到什么味道了吗
Can you smell something?
- 迈克尔 - 怎么了
- Michael? - Yeah?
- 你闻到什么味道了吗 - 闻到了
- Can you smell something? - Yeah.
闻起来像什么东西烧着了
Smells like something's burning.
闻起来像什么东西烧着了 对吗
Smells like something's burning, doesn't it?
是的
Yeah.
你放屁了吗
Have you farted?
如果我放屁了 你会知道的
You'd know if I'd farted.
不 肯定有什么事发生了 宝贝
No,there's definitely something, babe.
什么都没有 宝贝 我的嗅觉很灵敏的
There's not, babe. I've got a perfect sense of smell.
- 是吗 - 没错
- Have you? - Yeah.
哦 抱歉 我刚刚肯定出现了幻觉
Oh, sorry. I must've imagined it.
也许隔壁点了篝火
Maybe next door's having a bonfire.
或者是烧烤 或者是其他什么的
Or a barbecue or something.
拜托 我们再多谈谈
Please let's talk about
这个味道吧 凯茜 它好吸引人
this smell a bit more, Cathy. It's fascinating.
肯定是场篝火 或者其他什么东西
Must be a bonfire or something.
这个时候点篝火有点奇怪呀
It's a funny time of year to have a bonfire.
- 是篝火吗 - 动脑子想想 宝贝
- Is it a bonfire? - Think about it, babe.
为什么你会在一年的这个时间里点燃篝火呢
Why would you have a bonfire this time of year?
或者是场烧烤
Or a barbecue?
可能谁家在烧烤吧
Could be a barbecue.
- 才不是 - 雷哲
- No. - Reg!
这时候点篝火是有病吧
It's a funny time of year to have a bonfire.
除非只是场烧烤
Unless it's a barbecue.
我还是比较喜欢周围转转 讨论这个气味
Well, I'd love to stick around and talk about whether a smell is
是来自篝火还是烧烤 但我优步司机三分钟就到了
a bonfire or a barbecue, but my Uber's three minutes away.
祝你约会愉快
Have a lovely time on your date.
噢 不是约会 这是 呃
Oh, it's not a date. It's, erm...
好吧 随便什么 都会很好的
Well, whatever it is, it'll be fine.
我只需要在男人身上吹口气 他就爱上我了
I just have to breathe on a man and he falls in love with me.
好吧
Ok.
还有 别担心那个 你懂的
And don't worry about... You know...
噢 不会的
Oh, no, I'm not.
随时给我打电♥话♥
And just call any time
如果你很焦虑 或者需要安慰
if you're worried or need some reassurance.
我不知道你为什么说到这个 凯茜
I don't know why you're going on about it, Cathy.
一切都很顺利 我的周末很愉快
Everything's absolutely fine. I'm having a wonderful weekend.
我可能得走过那些建筑工人
I'll probably have to walk back past the builders.
什么
Pardon?
抱歉 我在跟自己说话
Sorry, I was talking to myself.
我可能得走过那些建筑工人 在外面
I'll probably have to walk back past the builders. Outside.
有什么问题么
Is that a problem?
问题 这可是个大问题
A problem? Oh, yeah. It's a big problem.
他们会色迷迷地看着我 对我吹口哨挑逗我
They'll be leering at me and wolf-whistling,
叫喊着他们的下流话
shouting their sexist comments.
噢 是呢
Oh, right.
这种事经常发生么
Does that happen a lot?
他们怎么都要不够我
They can't get enough of me.
你好
Hello there.
你还好么
Ok?
是的
Yep.
噢
Oh...
你可以 呃
Could you, erm...?
我在雷哲和莫林那里一直穿着这件
I was wearing it round at Reg and Maureen's.
上面粘了一堆猫毛
It's covered in cat hairs.
噢 是呢
Oh, dear!
你愿意出去走走便很好了 不是吗
It's great that you're going, isn't it?
是 是 我能够出门去就已经足够了
Yeah. Yeah. It's important that I get out.
我是说 那的确算是个想法
I mean, that's actually, er, an idea.
就是说 如果你想多出去玩玩
I mean, if you want to get out more,
那等我从西班牙回来
then maybe when I come back from Spain, erm,
我们可以一起喝杯咖啡
we should go grab a coffee.
你刚说什么
What's that?
我说我们可以一起去喝杯咖啡
I'm saying we could go for a coffee.
什么 你和我么
What, you and me?
是的
Yeah.
那我们去哪呢
Where would we go?
星巴克 塞恩斯伯里超♥市♥里的咖啡店
Starbucks? Cafetiere at Sainsbury's.
噢不 我们在家里喝就好了 这样便宜多了 好不
Oh, no. We'd just have one here. It would be much cheaper. OK?
- 好 - 噢 好的 那我走了
- Yep. - Oh, right, good. Well, I'd better get going.
噢 我得去下 一会儿就好
Oh, I'm just going to, erm... I won't be a minute.
都还好么
Everything OK?
嗯 只是把窗户关上
Yeah, just shutting the window in case it...
以防下雨 呃 对
In case it rains. Er, yeah.
呃嗯 噢 只是
Erm... Oh. Just going to...
好多了
That's better.
好了么
All right?
我不想走
I don't want to go.
我不想去 迈克尔
I don't want to go, Michael.
太傻了
What an idiot.
我觉得这是个好主意
I thought it'd be a good idea because it'd get me
因为它让我走出房♥子 不再孤单下去
out the house and stop me being lonely.
但我并不孤单
But I'm not lonely because
因为周围人们还不够多 是吧
there's not enough people around, am I?
不 你有凯莉和黛比来料理这些事
No. You've got Kelly and Debbie taking care of that.
是啊 是啊
Yeah, yeah...
我只是 想他
I just miss him.
我希望我还在吸烟
I wish I still smoked.
不 该死 我不走 太蠢了
No, sod it. I'm not going. It's silly.
我要呆在这里
I'll stay here.
你给周围人带了400份酸奶吧
You've brought 400 yoghurts round, haven't you?
他们需要食物
They need eating.
詹森也在这里 如果他要搬去澳大利亚
And Jason's here, isn't he? And if he is gonna move to
我可得多花点时间陪陪他了 所以 不
Australia, I need to spend more quality time with him, so, no,
我留在这里 跟你一起
I'm gonna stay here with you and we're gonna...
我们一起做完这些酸奶
we're gonna work through those yoghurts.
我觉得你应该去
I think you should go.
噢 不 别这么说
Oh, no, don't, don't say that.
你可能会玩的很开心 他可能很有趣
You might have a good time. He might be a lot of fun.
但他也可能很乏味无趣
He's probably not, though, is he?
你还想做什么
What else are you gonna do?
你准备坐在花♥园♥里跟黛比聊天么
You're gonna sit in the garden and talk to Debbie?
这就是戴夫希望你做的 是么
This is the kind of thing Dave wanted you to do, isn't it?
是的
Yeah.
唯一一项有可比性的东西
The only thing that I can compare it to
可能就是艾比跟女孩们走了时 我的感受
is it's probably a bit like I felt when Abi left with the girls.
你知道
You know.
你最不愿意做的事就是出门
The last thing in the world you want to do is go out.
但你不得不做
But you have to.
布莱恩 这是他的名字 真挫
Brian -- that's his name, bad start -- he sent me
剧集 | 老妈(2016) | 导航列表