Because I excel
面对挑战和任务 我还守时 精于团队建设
in challenges and tasks, punctuality, team building.
如果办公室里出现什么麻烦
And if there was a difficulty in the office,
我不是那种会只会坐下
I'm not the sort of bloke that's going
逃避问题的胆小鬼
to sit down and run away from it.
好吧 温纳先生... 叫我莱斯利就行了
All right, then, Mr Winner... No, call me Leslie.
如果大楼着火了 你会怎么做
What would you do if there was a fire in the building?
显然我会尽快离开大楼
Well, obviously, I'd get out as quickly as I could.
但我不会停下来拿贵重财物
But I would not stop for my valuables.
抱歉 拉夫 其实我会救我的团队出去
Sorry, no, Rav, I would actually get my team out.
先救团队里的最弱者 女性和儿童
Weakest first...of the team, um... Women and children.
如果我团队里真有女性和儿童
If there were women and children in my team.
我团队里没什么理由不会有女人
There's no reason why there wouldn't be women in my team.
但我团队里不会有儿童
There wouldn't be children in my team.
我不喜欢我团队里有儿童
I don't like children in my team.
请坐 谢谢
Take a seat. Thank you.
莱斯利 你到底知不知道团队经理要做什么
Leslie, do you even know what a team manager does?
除了团队经理不做的事之外
A team manager does everything else,
其他所有事团队经理都要做
other than the things that a team manager doesn't do.
你认为五年后你会在哪里
Where do you see yourself in five years?
我认为我会坐在你的位子 面试下一个莱斯利
Well, I see myself in your chair, interviewing the next Leslie.
请进 谢谢
Come on in. Thank you.
我是莱斯利·温纳
I'm Leslie Winner.
我是团队经理
I'm a team manager.
你有问题想问我们吗 问题啊
Any questions for us? Hm, questions.
首先 厕所在哪儿
Well, firstly, where are the loos?
其次 你们具体都做些什么
Secondly, what exactly do you do here?
你们具体都做些什么
So, what EXACTLY do you do here?
你们具体都做些什么
So, um, what exactly do YOU do here?
你们具体都做些什么
So, what exactly do you do here?
我只有一个问题 那就是 你们具体
Yeah, I had one question, which was, what exactly
都做些什么
do you do HERE?
对
Yeah.
对 我同意 还有其他问题吗
Yeah, I agree, actually. Any other questions?
司机即将到达
你好 我是莱斯利·温纳 我和拉夫·辛格有约
Hi. I'm Leslie Winner. I'm here to see Rav Singh.
温纳先生 他在等您
Oh, Mr Winner. He's expecting you.
请坐
Please, just take a seat.
好 谢谢
OK, thank you.
抱歉 温纳先生
Um, yeah, I'm sorry, Mr Winner.
他们好像比预计要晚十分钟
They're running about ten minutes behind.
没事的
That's fine.
是吗 好的
Yeah? All right.
我想请问一下
Actually, um, could you tell me,
附近有鞋店吗
is there a shoe shop very near here?
市区里有几家
Well, there's a few in town.
步行到市区要多久
Um, how long does it take to walk into town?
我不知道 大概15分钟吧
Dunno, like, 15 minutes?
好的
Ok.
-谢谢你 -好 没事
- Thank you. - All right. Great.
你收到那些文件了吗
Have you got those files?
他好像还没发过来
I don't think he sent them over yet.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我可以帮你再确认下
I can double check for you.
-我之前叫班森联络我的 -我知道
- It's just I had Benson getting on to me earlier. - I know, I know.
-昨天就该办妥了 -真离谱
- It should have been done yesterday. - It's ridiculous.
你看看那个蓝色文件夹里有没有
Check in that blue folder, there?
-那边那个吗 -对
- That one there, yeah? - Yeah, yeah.
搞什么
What the hell?!
-喂 -喂 宝贝
- Hiya. - Hi, babe.
-你穿什么鞋子去的 -我知道
- Um, what shoes are you wearing? - Yeah, I know.
我忘记换皮鞋了 我现在穿着拖鞋
I left my shoes there. I'm wearing my slippers.
-什么 -没关系 我在给拖鞋涂色
- You're what?! - It's all right. I'm colouring them in, though.
惨了
Oh, no!
他们会晚点到
They're running a bit behind.
你多快能把鞋子送来
How quickly could you get the shoes here?
我得去上班呢
Well, I've got to go to work.
好吧
Ok.
只能这样了
I suppose this will have to do.
-我得挂了 回家见 -晚点见
- I've got to go. See you there, bye. - OK, see you later.
糖全部打翻到地上
Yeah, so they fell all over the floor.
前台那人是谁 来找拉夫的吗
Who was in reception? Someone to see Rav?
是个奇葩有钱人 还戴着米黄色金表
Some weird rich guy, with a beigey gold watch.
他好像偷了我的马克笔
You know, I think he stole my big marker pen.
就是我用来签收包裹那支
You know that one that I use to sign the post?
我最近一直冒痘 一定是因为压力大
My skin keeps breaking out. I swear it's stress.
八成是了 我也常觉得有压力
Probably is. I get that.
-外面的电♥话♥每天响个不停 -是啊
- The phone don't stop ringing out there. - Yeah.
你看见洁德发的照片了吗
Have you seen Jade's Instagram?
她在伊比沙岛那些吗
Those pictures of her in Ibiza?
是的 是十年前拍的了
Yeah, they're from ten years ago.
她们现在面目全非了
They don't look like that any more.
连伊比沙岛都面目全非了好吗
Mate, Ibiza doesn't even look like that any more!
-这是你天生的发色吗 -当然不是 是染的
- Is that your natural hair colour? - No, it's dyed.
但是发根开始长出来了
It's growing out now, though.
我得去弄一下头发
I need to get mine sorted out.
我想留刘海好多年了 都不成功
I've been trying to grow out my fringe for years.
你得吃那些维他命 让头发长快点
Yeah, you need to take those vitamins to make it grow faster.
但我不记得具体是哪种了
I can't remember which one it is, though.
好像是维他命E吧
I think it's like vitamin E.
真有用吗
Does that work?
应该有用的
I think so.
你知道怎么样能让头发长很快吗
Do you know what makes your hair grow really fast?
-怎么样 -怀孕
- What? - Being pregnant.
-真的吗 这有用 -我听说是的
- Really? Does it? - Yeah, I've heard so.
但用这种方法太极端了吧
It seems a bit extreme.
-我觉得 -是啊
- But I suppose. - Yeah.
我宁愿秃头
I'd rather be bald!
你在里面没事吧
Are you all right in there?
水从隔间流出来了
Water's coming under the door.
听见吗
Hello?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我没事
I'm fine.
琳达
Linda?
是你吗
Is that you?
是的
Yeah.
我去打给维修工人 好吗
I'm going to go and call the maintenance guy, all right?
我跟你一起去
Yeah, I'm going to come with you.
-莱斯利 -拉夫
Leslie? Rav.
还以为你不见了
Thought you'd disappeared.
-跟我来吧 -好
- Do you want to follow me? - Yeah, sure.
我刚洗完手
Just washed me hands.
我必须说 他大力推荐你啊
I must say, you've come highly recommended.
多谢夸奖
Oh, thank you very much.
-你也一样 -是吗
- So do you. - Oh, yeah?
史蒂夫都说我什么了 希望都是好话
What's Steve been saying, eh? All good, I hope!
他就说你...
just how you're...
是个好人
...one of the good guys.
挺高啊
Oh, quite high...
手表不错
Nice watch.
这支吗
Oh, this?
对 是古董表
Yeah. Vintage.
没错 挺老了 是我爸的
Yeah, yeah, quite old, yeah. Yeah, it was, um, Dad's.
对
Yeah.
电梯开门
Doors opening.
-哥们 明天见 -好
- Hey, mate. I'll see you tomorrow, yeah? - Yeah, sure.
你怎么认识史蒂夫的
So, how do you know Steve?
-他是我妈的朋友 -这样啊
- Um, he's my mum's friend. - Oh, right.
他说得好像跟你共事过一样
He made it sound like you worked together before.
对 我就是这个意思
Oh, right, yeah, that's what I meant.
他... 变成我家人一样了
Yeah, he's, like, become part of the family. Right.