about you doing house clearances?
不是
No.
可是你并没有当服务生的经验
It's just that you haven't really got any waiting experience,
对吗
have you?
我没告诉他们这一点
Well, I didn't tell them that.
酬劳很高 珍
It's really good money, Jem.
我想一点善意谎言也无伤大雅
I suppose a little white lie never hurt anyone.
是啊
Nah.
大♥师♥
Maestro!
欢迎
Benvenuto!
今晚为我们弹奏优美的音乐吧
Lei vuole sonar cose di bello per noi questa sera, vero?
好吗
Si?
-请过来 -请 好的
- Eh, prego, prego. - Prego, yeah.
准备好就开始弹吧
Start playing whenever you are ready.
才华横溢的小伙子
E un ragazzo talentuoso.
其实 我能不能先点一份晚餐
Actually, can I order some dinner? Could I...?
我不想空腹弹琴
Cos I don't want to play on an empty stomach.
好
Yeah...
我叫娜塔莉过来
I'll go get Natalie.
今晚生意很好 对吧
So, busy tonight, isn't it?
您去工作吗 还是留在这里... 你好
Are you working or are you going to stay...? Hello.
你好 吃千层面还是鱼
Hiya. Lasagne or fish?
千层面吧 谢谢 就要千层面
Lasagne, please. Lasagne, right.
好
Right.
美妙极了
Meraviglioso.
你接收点歌♥吗
Do you do requests?
-这个... -你能弹诱惑乐队的《我的女孩》吗
- Um, well... - Could you do My Girl by The Temptations?
这是我妈最喜欢的歌♥
It's my mum's favourite song.
我得想想我记不记得
Oh, I'd have to have a think if I remember it.
我和我姐姐一起来的 那会对我们意义重大
I'm here with my sister. It would mean the world to us.
今天是我们母亲的生忌
It would have been Mum's birthday today.
这是她生前听到的最后一首歌♥
It's the last song she ever heard.
-好吧 我会尽力 -谢谢你
- All right, well, I'm going to try my best. - Thank you.
我的确记得
Yeah, I do remember it.
当然了
Yeah, of course.
娜塔莉 那盘是千层面吗
Natalie, is that the lasagne?
那盘就是千层面吗
Is that the lasagne?
-是的 -是成人分量吗
- Oh, yeah. - Is it...adult portion?
没错
Yeah.
我想要鱼 我能改...
Um, I want the fish. Can I change my...?
娜塔莉
Natalie.
我想改单
Change my order.
我想改换我点的菜
I want to change my order.
我想改换我点的菜
I want to change my order.
什么 我点的菜
What? My order.
什么
What?
我不想... 我不想要千层面了
I don't want the... I don't want the lasagne any more.
能换成鱼吗
Can I change it to fish?
好的
Yeah, OK.
-托尼 我能上洗手间吗 -在那边
- Tony, is it all right if I go to the loo? - It's over there.
好 我马上就回来
Cool. I'll just be one minute.
我最喜欢这一段了
I like this bit most.
-你的晚餐好了 -好
- Your dinner's ready, mate. - Right.
-额外给你的薯条 大♥师♥ -谢谢你
- Your extra chips, Maestro. - Ah, thank you.
替我谢谢大厨 食物都很美味
My compliments to the chef. Everything has been exquisite.
那就好
Oh, good.
我也有布丁吗
Do I get a pudding as well?
你弹钢琴弹了多久了
So, how long have you been playing the piano?
这个嘛 我已经弹了...
Oh, well, I've been tinkling the old ivories for...
好多年了 从小就开始弹
Well, years, ever since I was a little boy.
你最喜欢的钢琴家是谁
Who's your favourite pianist?
这个很难回答
Oh, well, it's difficult to say.
那是谁启发你开始弹琴的
Well, who inspired you to start playing?
埃尔顿·约翰[流行歌♥手]Elton John.
莱斯·道森[喜剧演员]Les Dawson.
《布偶秀》里的那只狗
The dog from the Muppets.
拉乌夫吗
Rowlf?
对 随你怎么说他 他就是很厉害
Yeah, you can say what you like about him, he was good.
他真的全心投入 不得不佩服他的热情
He really went for it. You had to admire his enthusiasm.
那有哪些古典钢琴家启发了你呢
What about, like, what classical pianists inspired you?
贝多芬
Beethoven.
我到底有没有布丁吃
What did we say about me getting a pudding?
你最喜欢贝多芬哪一首作品
What's your favourite piece by Beethoven?
-他的《第五交响曲》吗 -没错 第五首
- His 5th Symphony. - Yeah, the fifth one.
是吧
Oh, yeah.
因为他前四首都很努力 到第五首
Cos he, you know, had four goes at it and by the fifth...
他就大获成功
He'd nailed it.
我知道你在打什么鬼主意
Yeah, I know what you're up to.
什么
What?
我知道你想干什么
I know what you're up to.
我会弹钢琴
I play the piano.
你也是音乐家啊
Oh, a fellow musician.
你只是假装弹奏 而且你演得不怎么好
Yeah, you're miming and you're not doing a very good job of it.
好吧 你想怎么样
OK, what do you want?
-分我一半 -一半
- Half. - Half?
没门
No way.
好吧 那我就去告诉托尼
All right, then, I'll go and tell Tony
-你的小诡计 -好了
- about your little scam, then, shall I? - All right.
一半就一半
Half. Fine.
对了 给你一个小提示 这只手弹低音
Oh, and just a little tip - this hand does the low notes
这只手弹高音
and this hand does the high notes.
你的手根本在键盘上乱放
You're all over the place.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好啊
Oh, hello.
-桑吉塔 这是我的未婚夫莱斯利 -你好
- Sangita, this is Leslie, my fiance. - Hello.
-我听说过很多关于你的事 -希望都是好事
- I've heard so much about you. - Oh, all good, I hope.
真是意外惊喜啊
Well, this is a nice surprise.
我们...
Shall we...?
-我们能点饮品吗 -好
- Shall we have some drinks? - Yeah, OK.
不好意思 你能帮两位女士点饮品吗
Excuse me, could you get these ladies some drinks, please?
很高兴认识你 见到你
Well, nice to meet you...see you.
-我得过去那边了 -好
- I've got to go over there now. - OK. Yeah.
-我不是请你来傻站着的 -好
- I'm not paying you to stand around. - Yeah.
知道
Yeah.
珍玛 你没告诉我他是钢琴家啊
Jemma, you didn't tell me he was a pianist.
我也不知道 我们都不知道...
No, I did... I didn't know. We didn't... We didn't know...
他弹得这么好
How good he was.
他好厉害啊
He's amazing.
你太幸运了
You are so lucky.
我家斯科特一点音乐细胞都没有
My Scott doesn't have a musical bone in his body.
是吗
Aw, doesn't he?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我来是想告诉你 我不以你为耻
Well, I was coming to tell you that I'm not ashamed of you.
不管你是搬运工还是服务生 我都爱你
Whether you're a removals man or a waiter, I love you.
-谢谢 -但现在我疑惑的是 你怎么会弹琴
- Thank you. - But now I'm thinking - how are you doing that?
他以为是你在弹奏吗
Does he think you're playing it?
是你说一点善意的谎言无伤大雅的
You said a little white lie never hurt anyone.
我想他真能砍伤你
I think he could really hurt you.
他不会发现的
He's never going to find out.
但愿如此
Hopefully.
我要回去点菜了
I'm going to go and order.
好 享受表演吧
All right. Enjoy the show.
-对了 珍玛 -什么事
- Oh, Jemma. - What?
别点千层面
Don't get the lasagne.
-为什么 -分量超少
- Why? - It's tiny.
什么
What?
分量超少
It's tiny.
谢谢
Thank you.
那些男生在看我们
Those boys are looking at us.
各位 请听我说好吗
Everyone, can I have your attention, please?
下一首歌♥献给我美丽的未婚妻
This next song is dedicated to my beautiful fiancee,
她就坐在那里