嗯 他们给我做了很多检测
Yeah, they did loads of tests on me.
听着 宝贝 我们现在有钱去蜜月旅行了
Listen, babe, we can afford a honeymoon now.
这应该是好事吧
That's good, I suppose.
但那是史蒂夫好朋友的公♥司♥
But that's Steve's mate's company.
你现在见到他和你妈不会尴尬吗
Isn't it going to be awkward now with him and your mum?
反正本来就很尴尬了
It was pretty awkward anyway.
说的也是
Yeah, I suppose.
你在哪儿 你什么时候回家
Where are you, anyway? When are you coming back?
很快就回 我再办件事就回家
Soon. I've just got to do one thing and then I'll be home.
-好 待会儿见 -再见
- OK, see you in a bit. - All right, see you, bye.
谢谢你借给我 老爸
Cheers for the loan, Dad.
但不是我的风格
Not really my style.
你个小妖精
You saucepot!
-你尽力了啊 -他差点被门压扁了
- You did your best! - He got flattened by a door!
以其人之道还治其人之身 对吧
Yeah, well, give them a taste of their own medicine, eh?
莱斯利还没有足够时间整理好自己的人生
Still, Leslie hasn't got long to sort his life out.
宝贝 我们倒是有全世界的时间
Well, baby, we've got all the time in the world.