We're stuck on this island.
救救我们
Help us!
我们得想个B计划
We need a plan B.
克里斯
Hey, Chris.
这里有很多木柴
There's loads of wood round here.
你和我想到一块去了吗
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
-是的 我们需要... -造木筏
- Yes, we need to build a... - A raft.
-是生火 -不 我们需要造木筏
- ..a fire. - No, we need to build a raft.
不 不 我们需要生火
No, no, we need to build a fire.
越来越冷了 再说
You see, it's getting colder, plus the fact,
可能会有人看到烟
somebody might see the smoke.
不 我们要把木柴捆起来 造一艘木筏
No, we'll build a raft by lashing bits of wood together, like...
就像团队建设活动一样
It'll be like a team-building exercise.
我们要用什么把木柴捆起来呢
And what are we going to lash the wood together with?
用库珀的衣服 我们有船桨
Cooper's clothes? Like, we've got oars, we've got paddles.
-来嘛 -不 水太冷了 不能冒险 太危险
- Come on! - No, the water's too cold to risk it. It's too dangerous.
那好吧 那我自己造筏
Right, then, I'll do it on my own, then.
我不是专家 但我觉得
I'm no expert, but I don't think
乘这玩意应该漂不远
we're going to get very far on that.
我找到了这个火石
Now, I have found this piece of flint,
如果用来敲打钢铁 应该能擦出火花
and if we bang it with steel, we can make a spark.
好 我放弃 我们来生火吧
OK, I give up. Let's have a fire.
库珀的洗漱包里有酒店的火柴
There's hotel matches in Cooper's wash bag.
什么 你之前怎么不说
What? Why didn't you tell me?
因为
Well...
我想着一起造木筏
..I thought that building a raft together
会有助于增进我们的...
would be good for our...
兄弟情
..bromance, you know?
我跟你才没有兄弟情
This is not a bromance.
我们唯一的共同点就是
The only thing we have in common is
都被困在这座岛上了
we're stuck on this island together.
做点有用的 我们需要引火物
Now, do something useful. We need some kindling, all right?
找找你的钱包
Look in your wallet,
看有没有干燥易燃的东西
see if there's anything dry that we can burn.
有些收据
Um, some receipts.
有点湿了 五块纸币
A bit damp. A fiver?
那是什么
What's that?
我绝不烧这个
I'm not burning that.
-我们还有这个共同点 -是的
- Well, we've got that in common. - Yes, we do.
-好了 我们去生火吧 -嗯
- Right, let's get this fire lit. - Yeah.
没准要在这里待好几小时
See, we could be out of here in an hour.
等我回到酒店后 要盛装打扮
Back to the hotel, suited and booted,
和兄弟们到城里好好玩玩
out on the town with the lads.
随你怎么诋毁我的木筏
Well, you can say what you like about my raft,
至少它帮我们保暖了
but at least it's keeping us warm, eh?
是啊
Yeah.
救命
不错
Yeah!
我以前一直希望我爸能带我去露营
You know, I always wanted my dad to take me camping,
但他总是忙于工作没时间
but he was always too busy with work.
或许他认为那是
Well, maybe he thought that was
他能为你做的最好的事
the best thing he could do for you.
是啊
Yeah.
我有点生气 居然没人
I'm a bit annoyed that no-one's come
来找我们
to try and find us, you know?
塑料兄弟情
Some mates, eh?
也许他们找过了
Maybe they have.
吃颗糖吧
Have a booby sweet.
那我就不客气了
Don't mind if I do.
我喜欢吃糖
I love booby sweets.
我的兄弟们肯定都喜欢史蒂夫
I bet all my mates love Steve.
听着 我不想越界
Look, I don't want to talk out of turn
但他之前对我说了一番话
but he said something to me earlier.
-是吗 -他说
- Yeah? - He said...
"下一场单身派对
.."The next stag do...
应该会是我办的"
"..will be mine."
真的吗 恭喜啊 克里斯 好消息
Really? Congratulations, Chris. That's amazing...
不 不是我的
No, no, not mine!
他的
His.
他准备向我妈求婚吗
What, he's going to propose to my mum?
我觉得他已经求过了
I think he already has, mate.
他这周末应该只是想得到你的祝福
I reckon he was just after your blessing this weekend.
-他应该是想试探我的想法 -什么
- I think he was just sounding me out on it. - What?
他不是应该先得到我的祝福再求婚吗
Shouldn't he have got my blessing before he asked?
约会是一回事 但...
I mean, dating's one thing, but...
莱斯利 你无法阻止你爱的人
Leslie, you can't stop someone you love getting married
和他们选择的对象结婚
to who they want to.
不管你多努力
No matter how hard you try.
我不会出席他们的婚礼的
Well, I'm not going to the wedding.
如果他们想要我当伴童 就去吃...
And if they want to be a pageboy, they can stick it...
喂
Hello?
听见吗 我们在这里
Hello? Hello? We're here!
-救命啊 救命 -救救我们
- Help! Help! - He-e-e-elp!
帮帮忙啊 我们被困在这岛上了
Can you help us? We are stuck on this island.
他为什么不过来
Why isn't he coming?
老天 看我们穿的什么鬼样子 快脱掉
Oh, my God, look how we're dressed. Take it off, take it off!
救救我们
Help us!
他要去哪儿
Where's he going?
你把内♥裤♥也脱了
You've taken your pants down!
-回来 -回来啊
- Come back! - Come back!
我们不是变♥态♥
We're normal people!
吃糖吗
Booby sweet?
不 克里斯 我搞砸了
No, Chris, I blew it.
我不是故意把内♥裤♥也脱掉的
I didn't mean to pull my pants down as well.
这都怪我 每次都是我的错
All of this is my fault. It's always my fault.
谁会想要得到我这个废物儿子啊
Who'd want to gain me as a son, eh?
我们脱掉衣服是我的错
It was my fault we got undressed.
有点...
Oh, it's...
痒
..itchy.
希望没人联♥系♥过珍玛 她会担心死的
I just hope no-one's contacted Jemma. She'll be worried sick.
我光是想想都受不了
Can't stand the thought of that.
我根本无暇想起这个
That hadn't even crossed my mind.
莱斯利 我想要的不过是
You see, Leslie, all I wanted was
有一个人照顾好珍玛 让她幸福
for someone to look after Jemma and make her happy.
你做到了
And you do that.
我的确想给她幸福
I do want to make her happy.
她想要孩子
She wants to have kids.
我也想要孩子
I want to have kids.
-如果我无法生育怎么办 -别说傻话了
- What if I can't have kids? - Oh, don't be daft!
之前有困难的人最终都能成功怀孕
People struggle but they get there in the end.
-不是所有人都能 -史蒂夫的确是特例
- Not everyone. - Well, I think Steve's a rare case.
史蒂夫
Steve?
对
Yeah.
抱歉 我以为你知道
Sorry, I thought you knew.
所以他才开始约会老女人 他无法生育
That's why he started dating older women. He can't have kids.
他总被年轻女性伤透心
He's always getting his heart broken by younger women
因为他给不了她们想要的
because he couldn't give them what they wanted.
我都不知道
Oh, I didn't know that.
你们穿救生衣的时候
What, he told you all of that
他跟你说了那么多吗
while you were putting on your life jackets?
他就是想说出来
I think he just needed to talk.
再来颗糖吧
Do you want another booby sweet?
-好啊 -给你
- Yeah! - There you go.
橙子味的
Orange flavour.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
谢天谢地 我们在这里
Oh, thank God! Yeah, we're over here!
有人吗
Hello?
我们在这里
We're over here!
莱斯利 克里斯
Leslie! Chris!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank goodness!