古董店
二手家具店
欢迎回来 音乐大♥师♥
皮克林诺意大利餐厅
《我的太阳》
《我的女孩》
正在播放
《我的女孩》 疯狂乐队
出错
出错
请拿走
你趴着别动 我20分钟后回来
Yeah. You just lay still and I'll be back in 20 minutes.
好
Ok...
那我就在这里等着了
Well, I'll just wait here...then.
发生火警 请去往最近的出口
Fire alarm activated. Please proceed to the nearest exit.
有人吗
Hello?
发生火警 请去往最近的出口
Fire alarm activated. Please proceed to the nearest exit.
有人吗
Hello?
发生火警 请去往最近的出口
Fire alarm activated. Please proceed to the nearest exit.
发生火警 请去往最近的出口
Fire alarm activated. Please proceed to the nearest exit.
早上好
Morning.
然后她就走了 因为她知道他...
And then she just left cos she knew him...
消防演习已结束 各位 多谢配合
Fire drill's over, everybody. Thank you very much.
对 四楼
Oh, yeah, fourth floor.
不好意思 谢谢
Excuse me. Thank you.
-麻烦按四楼 抱歉 -不好意思
- Number four, please. Sorry. - Oh, sorry.
-麻烦借过 -抱歉
- Excuse me. Excuse me. - Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
-麻烦按五楼 -不 别再进来了
- Fifth floor, please. - Oh, no, not any more.
抱歉
Sorry.
-抱歉 -对 九楼
- Oh, sorry. - Yeah, floor nine.
对 我宛如重获新生
Yeah, I feel like a new man.
他们不只做针灸 还做瑞典式按♥摩♥
And they don't just do acupuncture, they do Swedish massage...
还做灵气疗法和拔火罐
They do Reiki, they do cupping.
我连拔火罐是什么都不知道
I mean, I don't even know what cupping is.
如果你那么精神 不如换你上来吧
Well, if you're feeling so great, maybe it should be you up here.
我得慢慢找回状态
I need to ease myself back into it.
总之是你举的姿势不动
Anyway, it's how you lift -
我♥干♥这个30年了 都没弄伤过背部
I haven't hurt my back in 30 years of doing this.
我得待在下面 看看有没有值钱的东西
I need to be down here to work out if anything's valuable.
"中国制♥造♥"
Hey, "Made in China."
明朝花瓶不就是中国制♥造♥的吗
Weren't Ming vases made in China?
放进袋子里就是了
Just put it in the bag.
谢谢你了 克里斯
Cheers, Chris.
问题是 这里根本没宝贝可淘
The thing is, there is no treasure.
已经有人翻遍过这里的值钱东西了
Someone's been through here looking for valuables.
现在只剩下垃圾
This is all junk.
这可别是我想的那样东西啊
Oh, I hope this isn't what I think it is.
好极了
Great.
你还说没宝贝
No treasure, hey?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
这是货真价实的
This is a genuine...
仙乐牌钢琴
Musicola.
里面还住着老鼠呢
It's got mice living in it.
来 我们一起搬到货车上
Come on, let's get it out to the van.
这钢琴没准值几千块呢
This could be worth thousands.
你看 都受潮了 八成弹不出声音了
Look, it's all damp, it probably doesn't even work.
-我只会弹这一首 -还不错
- That's the only thing I can play. - Pretty good.
-你该去正经学一下的 -我学过了
- You should have had lessons. - Yeah, I did.
上了四年钢琴课
Four years of lessons.
垃圾场很快就关门了 我们快走吧
The dump shuts soon - come on, let's go.
我想运去城里的古董店卖♥♥掉
I want to take it into town, to an antique shop, and flog it.
反正我要去垃圾场
Well, I am going to the dump,
你卖♥♥掉它赚来的钱都不够付运费的
and you'll pay more to get this moved than you will flogging it.
-但其实没多远啊 -可你又没有货车
- Yeah, but it's not that far. - But you haven't got a van!
没错 但四年钢琴课程教会我
Yeah, but four years of piano lessons taught me
这些宝贝...
that these things...
自带轮子
Have little wheels.
如果你把钢琴带出去 你就要负责
If you walk out of here now with that piano, it's your problem.
我永远不想再见到它
I never want to see it again.
不是我的问题
Not my problem.
克里斯 它是我离开这里的车票
Chris, it's my ticket out of here.
克里斯 你能帮我搬下楼梯吗
Chris, can you help me with the steps?
中头奖了
Jackpot.
经理在吗
Is the manager around?
我有一样特别的东西想给他看
Um, I've got something very special I'd like to show them.
是什么
What is it?
这台钢琴
Uh, this piano.
可以吗 我能拿...
Could I? Do you mind if I...?
谢谢
Thank you.
什么事
Yes?
我是莱斯利 这家餐厅非常漂亮 先生
I'm Leslie and this is a lovely restaurant, sir,
但加上这个 气氛是不是会更好呢
but would the ambience not be improved by this?
难道这不会吸引更多顾客吗
Tell me this isn't going to pull the punters in?
-很高雅 不是吗 -不不不
- It's classy, isn't it? - No, no, no.
托尼 我们需要音乐
Eh, Tony, abbiamo bisogni di musica.
但是祖母 音乐
Ma que musica, nonna?
我们哪有钱
Non c'e soldi!
你有啊 现场伴奏呢
Ma si! Musica del vivo!
还现场伴奏 你知道我没钱的 祖母
Que vivo? Non c'e soldi! Ha capito, nonna?
是是 我知道
Ma si, si, si!
但我们需要音乐 需要吸引顾客
E ho visto abbiamo bisogno di musica e piu simpatica!
就他了
Dai!
就要他
Dai, dai, dai!
多少钱
How much?
五百镑
£500.
一晚上吗
A night?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you having a laugh?
我付你一百镑
I pay you £100,
你从8点弹奏到11点
you play 8 till 11.
不 抱歉 不是我演奏... 抱歉
Oh, no, sorry, it's not me that's playing... Sorry...
你刚是说一晚一百镑吗
Did you say £100 a night?
好吧 外加免费晚餐
OK, and a free dinner.
行 成交
Yeah, deal.
-8点整 -对
- 8 o'clock. - Yeah.
你会换身衣服的吧
And you will change your clothes, right?
会的 我有...
Oh, yeah. I've got a...
钢琴礼服
Piano suit.
8点 好 再见
Eight. All right, see you.
我回来了
I'm back!
你在家吗
Are you in?
在
Yeah!
-你在吗 -在啊
- Are you there? - Yeah!
你今晚想做什么
What do you want to do tonight?
什么都做不了
Can't do anything.
我要上班 我找到新工作了
I'm working. I've got a new job.
什么
What?
我找到新工作了 我要上班
I've got a new job, I'm working.
什么
What?
我要上班
I'm working!
工作
A job?
什么时候的事
Since when?
今天才找到的
Since today.
马上就要出门了
Got to leave soon.
我8点开始...
I start at eight...
什么工作
What's the job?
-你知道桥街那家意大利餐厅吗 -知道
- You know that Italian on Bridge Street? - Yeah.
就在那里上班
Just in there.
但做什么呢
But doing what?
-就是平常那些工作 -当服务生吗
- Oh, well, you know, the usual. - What, being a waiter?
是的 没错
Yeah. Yeah.
你告诉我爸了吗
Have you told my dad?
我发短♥信♥说了 希望他别把情况想得太糟
Yeah, I texted him earlier. Hope he doesn't take it too bad.
我想他会恢复过来的
I think he'll bounce back.
你这么做是不是因为 你以为我觉得
Have you done this because you thought I was embarrassed
你干清理废旧家具很丢人