-基本上结束了 -真的吗
- Nah, it's pretty much all done and dusted now. - Really?
可恶 她怎么样
Gutted. What was she like?
乔蒂吗 老实说 她简直完美
Jodie? Like, honestly, she was perfect.
扮演女神秘博士的演员
我现在发几张照片给你
I'll send you some pics now.
好吧 我们晚点聊
All right, mate, I'll speak to you later.
好 回见 哥们
Yeah, see you later, mate.
警用电♥话♥亭[剧中的时间机器]
搞定
Yeah.
包裹放在了您的安全地点
抱歉 请问你有没有看见我的包裹[老二]Um, sorry. Um, have you seen my package?
你说什么
Er, sorry?
应该有这么大 也许更大点
Yeah, it should be about this big, maybe a bit bigger.
我就是在找一个安全地点
Um, just looking for a safe place.
要做什么
To do what?
快递已经送来了 但我不知道放在哪儿了
Well, they've delivered my parcel. I dunno where they've put it.
我不知道 抱歉
No. Sorry.
-你落地了吗 -嗯 我一小时后到家
- Oh, hi. You've landed? - Yeah. I'll be back in about an hour.
-你收到包裹了吗 -收到了 在家里
- Have you got the package? - Yeah, I've got the package, it's here.
我好奇问一下
I'm just wondering...
你的安全地点在哪儿 万一我需要知道
..where's your safe place? Just in case I need to know.
以后
In the future.
但你已经收到包裹了 对吧
You have got the package, though, right?
嗯 已经送来了 所以你的安全地点是...
Yeah, it's been delivered. So your safe place is...?
好吧
Right.
我就叫他们放在
I just tell them to leave it
屋后的垃圾桶后面
behind the wheelie bins round the back.
选那里真明智
That's... Clever place.
那好 我知道了
Yeah, good to know, good to know.
先不说了 待会儿见
All right, well, better go. See you in a bit. OK.
-我爱你 再见 -再见
- I love you, bye. - Right, bye.
丢在垃圾桶旁边的东西
Here, we don't have to take stuff
我们可以不收走的
that's left beside bins, you know.
你看见我的包裹[老二]了吗
Have you seen my package?
我有个快递件 快递员放这儿了
I've had a delivery, they've left it there,
你一定是收走了
you must have taken it.
-在垃圾车里 -糟了
- It's in the truck. - Oh, no, no!
你压缩垃圾了没
Have you done the crushy thing yet?
还没
Not yet.
你要干什么
Oi, what you doing?
我得找到那个包裹 它很重要 求你了
I need to get it. It's really important. Please.
-拜托 -等等
- Please. - Hang on.
-找吧 你有两分钟 -我能借用你的手套吗
- Go on. You got two minutes. - Can I borrow your gloves?
太好了
Yeah!
抱一个 好吧 谢了
Oh, come here. All right. Cheers, mate.
谢谢啦
Thank you, mate!
欢迎回家 宝...
Welcome home, ba...
我这辈子都不洗这只手了
Never washing this hand again.
它碰过时间领主
It touched a Time Lord.
库珀
Oh, Coops.
乔蒂这个人
The thing with Jodie is,
她就是很懂我
you know, she just gets me.
你懂我意思吗 她...
You know what I mean? She just...
-好了 -她真的很懂我
- OK. - She just gets me.
珍玛随时会回来
Jemma's going to be back any minute.
她不能看到你这个样子
She can't see you like this.
你得走了
You're going to have to go.
我和她仿佛一见如故
It's like we had this instant connection.
她看见我的变装服后惊呼
She saw my costume and she was like,
-"绝了" 你懂吗 -嗯嗯
- "Aw. Bless!" You know? - Yeah, yeah.
-你得走了 -我对她说 "你知道吗
- OK, you gotta go. - I said to her, "You know what?
这个国家终于进步了一点
"Finally a bit of progress in this country, yeah?
首位女性神秘博士"
A female Doctor Who."
她说"太对了" 我回她"的确太对了"
She was like, "Too right." I said, "Too right indeed."
"你知道什么才是真正的自♥由♥吗
"Do you know what's free, right?
一位女性詹姆斯·邦德"
Yeah? A female James Bond."
她听完可高兴了
Loved it. Lapped it up.
-好 -大爱我的想法 在那一刻
- Right. - Lapped it up. At that point,
我感觉我们势头正足
I felt like we were on a roll.
-库珀 -我心想 "接下来轮到什么"
- Coops... - I thought, "Well, what's next?
-"女性首相" -嗯
- "A female Prime Minister." - Yeah.
珍玛快到了 你得走了
Jemma's coming, you've gotta go.
等我拿上我的纸工艺品
Just gotta pick up my paper mache.
-尽快离开 -好
- Quick as you can. - OK.
我已经够紧张了
I can't stress this enough, mate.
-我很替你高兴 -行了 我这就走
- I'm really pleased for you. - All right, OK, I'm going.
你得走了
You gotta go.
-你怎么回事啊 -因为珍玛快到了
- What's your problem? - Because Jemma's coming...
快 珍玛随时会到家 不能让她看见你
Come on. Jemma'll be home any minute. She can't see you.
好啦 知道了 这有什么好隐瞒的
All right, all right. What's the big secret?
她得知道我们的喜好
She needs to know what we're into.
-这没什么可耻的 -快走吧
- There's no shame in this. - Just go.
她不会理解的 我晚点打给你
She wouldn't understand. I'll call you later.
-一定要打哦 -我会的
- OK. Make sure you do. - I will.
快跟我说说 怎么样
So, tell me all about it. How was it?
进行得很顺利
Yeah, it went really well.
卡尔文说我表现很好
Calvin said I was impressive.
好样的 宝贝
Nice work, babe.
隔壁那老爷子对我说了些奇怪的话
That bloke next door said something a bit weird to me.
他说有人来找过你
Something about you having a visitor.
什么 没人来过啊
What? There's been no-one round here.
那我不会在卧室发现另一个女人的衣服咯
So I'm not going to find another woman's clothes in the bedroom?
不会
No.
-但那老爷子有点怪怪的 -是啊
- But that bloke is a bit weird. - Yeah.
-你猜怎么着 -怎么
- Guess what. - What?
-包裹到了 -天呐
- The package has arrived. - Oh, my God.
-上面还有足球名宿博比·穆尔的签名 -很酷吧
- And it's actually signed by actual Bobby Moore? - It's pretty cool.
在家等包裹是不是很痛苦
Was it nightmare waiting in for it?
还好啦
Nah.
它经历了什么
What has happened to it?
好臭啊
It stinks!
清洁工不小心放进垃圾车了
The binmen accidentally put it in the lorry
-我不得不爬进去找回来 -什么
- and I had to climb in the back and get it. - What?!
我们不能就这样给他
We can't give it to him like this.
看起来就像沾满了博比·穆尔的呕吐物
Looks like Bobby Moore's puked on it.
-你闻闻 -我能闻到
- Smell it. - I can smell it.
我们不能就喷点体香剂
Can't we just spray it with deodorant or, like,
-或空气清新剂之类的吗 -不行 我们得弄干净
- air freshener or... - No, we need to clean it!
小心点
Be careful.
只是水而已 签名是用油性笔写的
It's only water. Signature's in permanent pen.
好吧
Yeah.
糟了
Oh, no.
-你把签名擦掉了 -是你叫我擦的
- You've rubbed it off! - Well, YOU made me do that.
我们不能这样给他 你看
We can't give it to him like this. Look!
这只是个上面有污渍的足球
That's just a ball with a smudge on.
"生日快乐 爸爸 送你沾满墨水渍的足球"
"Happy Birthday, Dad. Here's your inky smudge ball."
-真好啊 -至少现在不臭了 这是好事
- Good one. - Well, it doesn't smell any more, that's something.
-我们该怎么办 -我们可以...
- What are we going to do? - Um...we could...
-冒充博比·穆尔签名 -什么 不行
- ..fake...Bobby Moore's signature. - What? No.
好吧
Yeah.
你记得签名长什么样吗
OK. Can you remember what it looked like?
不 但是
No. But...
我们可以上网搜
..we could google it.
重点是最后几个字母要潦草一点
It's all about that squiggly bit at the end.
他出发了 我们得抓紧
Oh, he's on his way. We need to hurry up.
-我觉得你签得比较好 -好
- I think your ones are better. - OK.
你捧着足球
You hold the ball.
-拿稳了 别动 -好
- OK. Yeah. Keep it still. - Yeah.
我要写了
Here we go.
等等 别出错 因为这支绝对是油性笔
Wait! Don't mess it up because that's definitely permanent pen,
而我们只有一个足球
and we've only got one ball.
好
Ok.