我找了你们几小时了
I've been looking for hours.
好 接过船桨 给我 给我吧
Right. Get that oar, that's it, give it to me, give it to me.
爬上来
Get out.
过来烤烤火
Come by the fire.
好了
There we go.
还剩下几颗糖
How many booby sweets are left?
一颗
..one.
-其他人也在找我们吗 -没有
- The others out looking? - No.
只有我 吃完午饭后他们就走了
Just me. We had the lunch and then they all went off.
-我说我要留下来找你们 -你和他们联♥系♥过吗
- I said I'd hang back and look for you. - Did you speak to them?
之前一直在发短♥信♥ 但我现在没信♥号♥♥了
I was texting them but...I've lost signal now.
他们玩得很开心 所以 不用担心
They're having a great time, so...don't worry.
-你一直都在划船找我们吗 -是的
- And you've been...paddling around all this time? - Yeah.
沿着每条水路来回划
Just going back and forth along each waterway.
我对白色水域很熟悉 所以小意思
I'm used to white water, so...piece of cake.
把最后那颗糖给他
Give him the last of the booby sweets.
你是个好人 史蒂夫
You're a good man, Steve.
-真的 -得了吧
- Yeah. - Come on,
我还能怎么做 莎伦的独子流落野外
what else was I going to do? Sharon's only son, here?
我决不能让他遭遇不测
I couldn't let anything happen to him.
她会宰了我的
She'd kill me!
你还好吧
Are you all right?
嗯
Yeah.
我没事 我暖暖身子就去求助
I'm fine. I'll just warm up and go for help.
你这个样子怎么能去
Not like that, you won't.
-得先脱掉婴儿连身服啊 -他不舒服 莱斯利
- No, take off the Babygro first, mate. - He's not well, Leslie.
外面一片漆黑 又非常冷 我们都待在这里
It's pitch black and it's freezing cold. We all stay here.
会有人来的
Someone will come.
其实我有件事想跟你说 莱斯利
I... I actually wanted to talk to you, Leslie.
在你妈告诉你之前
Before your mum does.
克里斯已经告诉我了
Yeah, Chris told me.
有你的祝福我才会真的去做
Well, I won't go through with it unless you're totally happy.
我会尊重你的意愿
I'll respect your wishes.
我得好好考虑一下 史蒂夫
Yeah, I'll have to think about it, Steve.
有点奇怪
It's a bit weird.
我知道
I know.
照原计划这会儿都该把你铐在路灯柱上了
We should be handcuffing you to a lamppost by now.
救命
水果糖
就是这张了
Yeah. Oh, this is it, innit?
这就是尴尬糗照的巅峰
Right, this is the pinnacle of embarrassing photos.
老天 绝对的
Oh, God, yeah.
我找到他们了
I found them!
我们在这边
We're over here.
天呐 太精彩了 精彩绝伦
Oh, God, this is amazing, absolutely amazing.
我马上就发上图享软件
Well, this is going on Instagram straight away.
别...
Don't...
没信♥号♥♥ 太离谱了
No signal. Honestly!
谁把我的裤子剪了
Who cut up my pants?
他不会有事的吧
He'll be all right, won't he?
嗯 他曝晒过 所以我们最好送他到医院
Yeah, He's got a bit of exposure so best we take him in,
给他补水 检查一下
get him hydrated and checked out.
-可以有一个人上救护车陪着他 -我去吧
- Right, one person can go in the ambulance with him. - I'll go.
不 没事 克里斯 应该我去
No, it's all right, Chris, I should go.
回见 各位
See you later, fellas.
我们还没抱抱过
Never did have that hug, did we?
糗照又创新高
Worst one yet!
-我们回酒店见 -好
- Right, I'll see you back at the hotel. - Yeah.
你是亲属吗
Are you a relative?
是的
Um, yeah.
他是我的继父
That's my stepdad.