Well... Hold the line, please.
他在这呢 新郎官
Here he is, the groom!
-你感觉怎么样 -喂
- How are you feeling? - Hello?
好极了
Yeah, great, yeah.
喂
Hello?
你看上去不错
You look lovely.
你也是
So do you.
抱歉 我们以为来晚了呢
Sorry, we thought we were late.
不 来得不晚
Oh, no, you're all right.
仪式推迟了一点
It's running a bit behind.
所以
So...
-你要一起来吗 -这就过去
- Are you coming over? - Yeah, in a minute.
那我就在这等着...
I'm just going to wait here and...
整理一下思绪
..get my head together.
好吧
Ok.
-一会儿见 -回见
- See you in a bit. - See you later.
乖乖的 伙计们
Be good. Behave yourselves, fellas.
你好 抱歉走开了一下
Hello. Sorry about that.
你多快能找人过来
How quickly could you get someone out to me?
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello...
给 我给你带了点额外的礼物
Here, I brought you a little extra present.
晚点再打开
Open it later.
-继续 手指动一下 -我在动
- Go on, wiggle it. - I am.
我就知道今天会出岔子 我就知道
I knew something was going to go wrong today, I knew it,
我就是没想到会这么糟
I just didn't think it would be this bad.
这还好啦
Well, it could be worse.
怎么会 奶奶 怎么可能比现在还糟
How, Nan? How can it be worse than this?
克里斯 我憋不住了
Chris, I can't hold it any longer.
你得去找个东西给我接着 我要尿尿
You're going to have to get me something to wee in.
好 原来更糟还在后面 很好
Oh, good, that's how. Great.
我想会好起来的 珍
I reckon it's going to be fine, Jem.
我们可能会上报纸
We might get in the paper.
看这多么美丽
Look how beautiful it looks.
行了 别再哭了
Oh, come on, don't start crying again.
我要嫁给一个
Well, I'm marrying a man
手指卡在一座城♥堡♥里的男人了 奶奶
who's got his finger stuck in a castle, Nan,
如果国家遗产局的人没来
and if the person from the National Heritage doesn't turn up,
可能也不用嫁人了
I might not even be doing that.
这座门楼是都铎王朝的
It's a Tudor gatehouse.
谢谢你了
Thank you.
对 要是我们不能带他去婚礼
Right, if we can't get him to the wedding,
可以把婚礼带过来
we'll have to bring the wedding to him.
好吗 如果咱们每个人都搬点什么
OK? We can move it all over
就可以把整个婚礼搬到这来
if every single one of us carries something.
对 除了你 莱斯利
Yes, except for you, Leslie.
*让我牵着你的手 小姐*
*Let me take you by the hand, lady*
*你不用形单影只*
*You don't have to walk alone*
*如果落后了 我会继续走 直到追上你*
*If I fall behind, keep going, I'll catch you
*你再也不用孤单一人*
*You're not solo any more*
*绕过所有我们去过的地方*
*Bending round all the places we have been*
*在欢乐的夜晚翻着筋斗*
*Somersaults on funny nights*
*相信我 以后想起时我们都会大笑*
*We'll look back at this and laugh, believe me*
*布满灰尘的窗户和漫长的告别*
*Dirty windows and long goodbyes*
*到处寻求改变拯救我们*
*Looking everywhere for change to save us*
*一切能帮助我们的事*
*Anything to help us out*
*饮茶 吃吐司 在人行道上漫步*
*Tea and toast and hanging round the pavements*
*我们会证明这一切的意义*
*We're gonna show 'em what it's all about*
拍好了
And we're done.
好了 把他的手指弄出来
OK, get him out.
招待会怎么样
How's the reception going?
-所有人都很愉快 -真好
- Everyone's having a really nice time. - Oh, good.
真的很抱歉第一支舞没陪你跳
I'm really sorry about the first dance.
-我还挺期待的 -没关系
- I was looking forward to that. - That's OK.
我就是一个人跳了很久
I just danced on my own for ages
所有人都盯着我 有点奇怪
and everyone stared, it was weird.
是吗
Really?
不是
No.
好吧
Ok.
我真的很开心 珍
I'm really happy, Jem.
我也是
Me too.
别动
Keep still!
难以置信 太感谢你们了
I don't believe it! Oh! Thanks so much, guys.
知道吗 这堵墙立在这六百年了都完好无损
Do you know, this wall has stood here undamaged for 600 years,
现在你瞧
now look at it.
这个...
Yeah, well, um...
至少现在这里有个故事了
..at least there's a story to it now.
什么
What?
你知道这栋楼历史有多悠久吗
Are you aware of the history of this building?
好了 冷静 朋友 只是一栋都铎王朝的门楼
All right, chill out, mate, it's only a Tudor gatehouse.
非常感谢你能来 朋友
Thanks so much for coming out, mate.
我只是想拿回我的围裙
I am just taking my apron back.
真不好意思
Oh, I'm so sorry.
不过还是谢谢你们了
Thank you, though.
好了 温纳太太
Right, Mrs Winner...
那里还有一个写着我们名字的舞池
..there's a dance floor with our name on it.
只是...
I just...
我现在还不怎么敢面对
I can't really face it yet.
能去酒吧喝一杯吗 就我们俩
Can we just go to the pub for one, just you and me.
好 都依你 宝贝
Yeah, whatever you want, babe.
-可以吗 -当然了
- Is that OK? - Yeah, course.
听着 不管这是谁建的
Listen, mate, whoever built it,
都不该在上面留个洞
they shouldn't have left a hole in it.
总会有人把手指卡进去的
Like, someone was bound to get their finger stuck eventually.
再见
See ya.
抱歉 我
Sorry. I'll just get that.
谢谢
Thank you.
-抱歉 真不好意思 -没事
- Oh, sorry. I'm so sorry. - Yep.
你的酒水好了
There we go.
干杯
Cheers.
酒来了
Here we go.
看见没
See?
船到桥头自然直 我说了吧 事情都是这样的
Everything was fine in the end - I told you, it always is.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You all right? - Yeah.
我要去趟厕所
I'm just going to nip to the toilet.
你能去拿下拼字游戏吗
Could you get the Scrabble?
我要你数一数所有的字母
I need you to count all of the letters.
我去去就回
I'll be back in a minute.
怎么样
Well?
你说得没错 有两个字母不见了
Yeah, you were right, two letters missing.
我说吧 总有两个字母不见
Right. I told you. There's always two missing.
干杯
Cheers.
我不想喝这个
I don't want that.
为什么
Why?
因为
Because...
因为
Because...
你奶奶送了你一个电子烟
Your nan got you a vape pen?
不是
No.
我们要有孩子了
We're having a baby.
什么
What?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant!
所以你还没把手指卡进去时
That's why I've been crying all day,
我就整天在哭了
before you got your finger in the castle.
我奶奶看出来了
My nan just worked it out.
真的吗 我们要有孩子了
Really? We're having a baby?
-是的 -我们要... 天呐 珍
- Yeah. - We're... Oh, Jem.
-没搞错吧 你确定吗 -没搞错 我确定
- It's not a mistake? You're sure? - No. Yeah, I'm sure.
珍
Oh, Jem.
还有个派对在等着我们
We've got a party to go to.
-抱歉 -没关系
- Sorry. - It's all right.
好