No, but me and my fiance, we'd really like some.
我劝你尽快生
Well, if I were you, I'd get started.
如果你等的话 根本没有合适的时间
It's never the right time, if you wait.
那个就是我女儿艾普尔
That's my April, there.
是哦 她挺漂亮的 格拉姆
Oh, yeah. She's a bit of a looker, isn't she, Graham?
那是她上小学第一天的照片 禽兽
It was her first day at school!
抱歉 我刚才看到的是她的毕业照
Oh, sorry. I was looking at the graduation picture when I said that.
你是指这张啊
Oh, you mean this one, here?
那就是我的一生挚爱 愿她安息
And that's the love of my life, God rest her soul.
那是桑迪
And that is Sandy.
我每天都想念她 她每次散步都搞得脏兮兮的
I miss her every day. She got so mucky on our walks,
我以前得在花♥园♥里用水管冲干净她
I used to have to hose her down in the garden.
她很粘人 口水会滴得我全身都是
And she was so loving, she'd slobber all over you.
她可喜欢邮差了 然后有一天
And she loved the postman. Yeah, and then one day,
她追一只松鼠追到马路中♥央♥ 被车撞死了
she chased a squirrel into the road and...car hit her.
天呐
Oh, dear.
艾普尔为什么想送你去养老院
So, why does April want to put you in a home?
她觉得我视力快不行了
she reckons my eyesight's going.
好吧
Yeah. Right.
莱斯利 变老这件事的问题在于
The thing about getting old, Leslie,
我内心仍觉得自己和30岁时无异
is inside, I don't feel any different to when I was 30.
也许我的视力是差了一点 但是...
Maybe me eyesight is a little bit worse, but...
你说你感到寂寞
You said you were lonely.
如果去养老院 不是会有更多人在你身边吗
Wouldn't you have more people around you if you were in a home?
是啊 一群老家伙
Yeah, a load of old people.
你该告诉艾普尔你的心情
You should tell April how you're feeling.
她可能没意识到
She might not realise.
不了 她工作很忙 我不想麻烦她
Nah. She's busy at work, I don't want to trouble her.
你是个好人 莱斯利
You're a good guy, Leslie.
比上次来我家干活那几个二流子好多了
A lot better than them cowboys I had here last time.
谢了 老爷子
Cheers, Gray.
你知道吗
Do you know?
他们在那边地毯上留下了一圈油漆渍
They left a great big paint circle on the carpet over there.
-什么 -他们走了之后我才发现的
- What? - Yeah, I didn't see it until after they'd gone.
-糟透了 -是在那边的墙边吗
- Terrible. - Was it...by the wall, over there?
是的 一大圈白色
Yes. Big white circle.
天呐
Oh...dear.
我该继续开工了
Well, I'd better crack on cos, um,
我还要刷走廊呢 格拉姆
I've got the hallway to do, Graham.
谢谢你的招待
Thanks very much for this.
天呐 你吃得一口不剩
Cor! You've hoovered that up.
你走时我盛点给你带回家吧
I'll have to give you some to take home.
好 多谢了
Yes, please.
你没事吧
You all right?
你正好坐到那张烂凳子了
You've got the broken chair.
我一直想找人修好的
I've been meaning to have that fixed.
-什么东西 -抱歉 格拉姆 是我的刷子
- What was that? - Sorry, Graham. That was my brush.
我以为你会接住
I thought you were going to catch it,
我本来想以此完美结束这一曲
it was going to be kind of our big finish.
你想的话 我们可以再来一遍
Well, we could give it another go, if you want.
那不会有点怪吗
Be a bit weird, wouldn't it? Ah...
是会有点怪吧
It would be weird, wouldn't it?
好了 茶在这里 加了奶和两块方糖
Great. Well, tea. It's milk and two sugars, yeah?
-我去睡个午觉 -好的
- I'm going for my afternoon nap. - All right.
晚安
Night-night.
我搞定了 老爷子 全部刷完了
Well, I'm all done, Gray. Everything's finished.
谢啦 你干得很棒 莱斯利
Well, thanks. You've done a great job, Leslie.
我老板等会儿就来取这些工具
My boss will pick up all this stuff in a bit.
-今天有你的陪伴我很开心 -我也是 老爷子
- It's been nice having you round today. - Yeah, likewise, Gray.
对了 那群二流子留下的那圈油漆渍
Oh, and you know that circle of paint the cowboys left?
我帮你弄干净了 解决了
I got rid of it for you. Sorted.
真的吗 天呐
You did? Blimey!
-太谢谢你了 -这都是克里斯·史密斯公♥司♥该做的
- Well, thank you very much. - All part of the Chris Smith service.
麻烦你一定给个好评
Make sure you give the company a good review.
会对我很有帮助
Really help me out.
我会的 我叫我女儿写个好评
I will, yeah. I'll get me daughter to write it.
她晚点会过来
She's coming round later.
-什么 -你说得对 我照你说的做了
- She's what? - You were right, I did what you said
我告诉她我有点寂寞 所以她晚点会过来
and I told her I was a bit lonely and she's coming round later.
今天吗
Later today?
是的 我跟她说我不确定
Yeah. Well, I told her I'd had another thought
要不要去养老院
about going into the home, so
她就决定来跟我商量一下
she's coming round to talk about it.
我等会出去买♥♥瓶红酒
And I think I'll pop out and buy a bottle of wine.
总之 再次谢谢你 莱斯利
Anyway, thanks again, Leslie.
-你刚才不忙吗 -其实挺忙的
- You weren't busy? - I was, actually.
我在大扫除我的约会软件 删掉了一些
I was spring cleaning my dating apps, having a bit of a cull.
我今天让很多女人失望了
I've let a lot of women down today.
你给越野障碍赛马下注了吗
Have you put a bet on the Grand National yet?
我还没领到工资 现在只有50块
I've only got 50 quid to my name, until I get paid.
所以我全押在"新年小伙"身上了
So I put it all on New Year's Lad.
那匹马不会赢的
That will never come in.
但万一爆冷赢了 赔率很高
Yeah, but if it does, it's great odds,
那我就能帮珍玛的爸爸付婚礼的花费
then I can help out Jemma's dad paying for the wedding.
他认可你了吗
Has he warmed up to you, yet?
算不上 我可能是想多了
Not really, mate. I might be being paranoid,
但我觉得他认为我配不上珍玛
but I think he thinks I'm not good enough for Jemma.
-应该不是你想多了 -所以我需要这个
- I suppose you are punching a bit. - Which is why I need this.
-我必须干好这个活儿 -他应该高兴才对
- Got to nail this job. - He should be happy though,
因为这代表你不太可能出轨
cos it means you're less likely to cheat on her.
你知道我反手就能换掉你这个伴郎吧
You do know I can easily make you not the best man?
那你还能请谁来当
Who else would you have, though?
我跟我帮他刷漆的那个人
Well, I'm getting on pretty well with the bloke whose house
可是相处非常愉快呢
I'm painting, actually.
所以你别嘚瑟
So, wind your neck in.
小心点 那不是玩具
Now, be careful with that. It's not a toy.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
好[甜]Sweet.
酸
Sour.
系好安全带
Put your seatbelt on.
敢摔我车门
Shut my door?
我有没有带...
Now, have I got me...?
没有 我得回头拿...
No, I need to get...
好了好了
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
来了
I'm coming.
喂
Yes?
没有 我上周没遭遇事故
No! I was not involved in an accident last week!
你们能不能别来烦我了
Why can't you people just leave me alone?
香料重点在味道 而不是用量
Herbs are about flavour, not bulk.
所以这是你外婆在1940年种下的吗
So your grandmother planted this in 1940?
越野障碍赛马现在进入白热化阶段
Grand National is really hotting up now,
"西班牙男孩"领先"夏之恋"两个马位
Spanish Boy is two lengths ahead on Summer Love.
现在看到的是冷门黑♥马♥ "新年小伙"
And here comes the outsider, New Year's Lad.
它势头猛烈 快速追上"比彻河"
Showing fantastic form, as he approaches Becher's Brook.
-"白悬崖"现在... -两者基本一样
- And White Cliff is now... - More or less duplicates of one another.
针对这快地或那块地的作物
The idea being a sort of insurance policy against
因疾病或害虫受损的保险措施
one or the other area being damaged by disease or a pest.
...拉大差距 看来
And pulling away. Not sure anyone's
没人能赶上它了 但是糟了
going to catch him now, but oh, no!
它摔倒了 骑师摔下来了 "白悬崖"摔倒了
He's a faller. The jockey's off. White Cliff is down!
它退出竞争了
He's out of the race.
这太不可思议了 是冷门黑♥马♥"新年小伙"
This is remarkable stuff and it's the outsider, New Year's Lad.
"新年小伙"从内圈追上来 想到领先位置
New year's Lad coming up on the inside to take the lead.
糟了 "新年小伙"也摔了 没错
But oh, no! New Year's Lad is down! New Year's Lad is down, yes.
"新年小伙"摔倒了 它也退出竞争了
New Year's Lad has fallen. He's out of the race.
摔得真厉害 看了都心疼
That's a bad fall. Sad to see that.
现在谁能把握这个好机会呢
Now, who can take advantage of this?
是"西班牙男孩"...
It's Spanish Boy...
又来了
Not again!
什么
What?!
这是什么
What's this?