我不知道
I don't know...
喂
Yes?
又是你
You again?
不 我说过了 我上周没遭遇事故
No! I've told you! I did not have an accident last week!
但你再打来 我就让你出事故
But you will, if you ring here again!
你在胡说什么 什么威胁行为
What are you talking about? Threatening behaviour?!
莱斯利
Leslie?
克里斯 活儿都顺利干完了
Chris, the job's gone all really well.
但有个小问题
Um, tiny problem.
我被困在客户家里了 他不知道我在这儿
I'm stuck in the client's house and he doesn't know I'm here.
什么意思
What do you mean?!
我♥干♥完之后又得回来一趟 结果他突然回家了
Well, I finished the job, I had to come back, he came home,
克里斯 我需要你来救我
and, Chris, I need you to come and rescue me.
你按门铃就行
Just ring on the doorbell,
引开他 让我偷溜出去
get him out of the way, and I'll sneak out.
不过你都刷完了 刷得很好 对吧
But you've finished all the painting and it looks good?
对 都刷完了 看起来专业极了
Oh, yeah. All finished. Looks the business.
我得挂了 你快来
I've got to go, hurry up.
你按第一次我就听见了
Yes, I heard you the first time!
-格拉姆吗 -是的
- Graham? - Yes.
我是克里斯·史密斯装♥修♥公♥司♥的克里斯·史密斯
Oh, it's Chris Smith here from Chris Smith Decorators.
我是老板 我就想顺便
I'm the boss. I just thought I'd drop by
来看看你对我同事的工作是否满意
and see if you were happy with the work my colleague did for you.
非常满意 莱斯利非常棒
Yeah, very happy. Leslie was very nice.
他很专业 也很讨人喜欢
Very professional and he was a joy.
我能看看莱斯利刷得怎么样吗
Could I possibly see the work that Leslie did?
我喜欢保持高标准 虽然我的员工都很有经验
I like to maintain standards, even with my experienced tradesmen.
进来吧
Oh, come in.
对了 他落下了一袋工具
Oh, he left a piece of equipment here.
就放在休息室中♥央♥了
It was in the middle of the lounge floor.
奇怪的是...
The strange thing is...
我能交给你吗
Can I give it to you?
当然
Yeah, sure.
真是一件有用的工具
Yes, a useful piece of kit.
这年头不只是用刷子和滚筒了
It's not all brushes and rollers these days.
总之他刷了走廊 天花和这两面墙
Anyway, it was the hall, ceiling and these two walls.
天呐 刷得真好
Blimey! Lovely finish.
看不出边界
Good edges.
很好 希望你会在网上
Great. Well, I hope you'll be giving
给我们一个好评 格拉姆
us a good online review, Graham.
一定会的 莱斯利太棒了
Oh, definitely, yes. Leslie was amazing.
我该挂了 我到我爸家了
Anyway, I'd better go. I'm just at my Dad's.
他把地毯上一圈干掉的油漆渍弄掉了
He got a dried on paint ring off the carpet
是上次来装♥修♥的工人留下的
that was left here by the last decorators.
-是吗 -是的
- Did he? - Yeah.
就在这一带
Over here somewhere.
对 一点都看不出来了
Yeah, completely gone.
我今天真的做得很好
I really did a proper job today.
都没刷出界什么的
Didn't go over the lines or anything.
好样的 宝贝
Well done, babe.
你要1毛5的塑料袋吗
Do you want a 15p bag?
要 麻烦给两个
Yes, please. Two.
两个 你干嘛那么奢侈
Two? Why are you pushing the boat out?
因为我今天表现好极了 庆祝一下
Cos I absolutely smashed it today.
我感觉以后就靠我
I reckon I'm the guy that's going to
把你♥爸♥的小公♥司♥维持下去了
put your dad's little company firmly on the map.
嗯 有可能
Yeah. Could be.
解开你的工装裤 证明底下没藏东西
Open your dungarees. Show us there's nothing under there.
-我可以解释的 -别耍花样
- I can explain. - Don't try anything stupid.
举起手
Put your hands up.
-但我的裤子... -举起手
- Yeah, but my trousers... - Put your hands up!
慢慢地走下楼梯
Now, make your way down the stairs. Nice and easy.
继续走 再来 还有一级
Keep coming. And again. One more.
上
Go!
希望你别在评论里提起这事 格拉姆
I hope you won't mention this in your review, Graham.
低头 继续走 上车
Head down, keep moving, get in the van!
关门
Close the doors.