你做到了
You've done it.
-简直完美 -压力山大啊
- That is perfect. - That's pressure. Phew. Yeah.
-你去包装好 我来写贺卡 -好的
- OK. You wrap it up, I'm going to sign the card. - Right.
以前爱穿皮草大衣的是琼阿姨
That was Auntie June used to wear the big fur coats.
-她是我的阿姨 你的姨婆 -生日快乐 克里斯
- She was MY auntie, your great-auntie. - Happy birthday, Chris.
-莱斯利 看来你没把屋子烧光 -没有
- Leslie. You didn't burn the place down, then? - No...
你现在破梗啦
You've given away what it is now.
抱歉 但已经能看到是球形的啊
Sorry. But you could see it was round.
你要是没掉地上 他没准以为是保龄球呢
He might have thought it was a bowling ball till you dropped it.
-不好意思 -你们给我买♥♥了个足球
- Ah, sorry. - You got me a football?
不是普通足球 爸爸
Well... It's not just any football, Dad.
那快给我吧
All right, give it here, then.
都是莱斯利想的 我不知道该送什么给你
It was all Leslie's idea. I had no idea what to get you,
是他找到这份礼物 并付钱买♥♥下的
and he tracked it down and paid for it all himself.
-真的吗 到底是什么 -这是独一无二的
- Really? So what is it? - It's one-of-a-kind.
全世界找不到第二个
There's not another one like this in the whole world.
-不会是有签名吧 -拆开看看
- Not signed, is it? - Have a look.
你看签名
Yeah, look at the autograph.
天呐 是博比·穆尔
Yeah. No! It is, this is Bobby Moore!
是的
Yeah!
这是正式比赛用球 上面有...
That is an official match ball signed by the real...
博比·穆尔亲笔签名
Bobby Moore.
不可能 这礼物太棒了
Get out of it! This is amazing!
-而且闻起来挺香 -是啊 挺香
- And it smells so nice. - Yeah, smells nice.
你们太有心了
No, you've gone above and beyond here, guys.
希望你们没花太多钱
Hope you didn't spend too much on this.
克里斯 我们很感激
Chris, we're just really grateful
你负担婚礼的费用
that you're paying for the wedding, so
所以这是我们应该做的
it was the least we could do.
-你值得拥有它 -过来
- You deserve it, Dad. - Come here.
我去泡杯茶 你要吗
I'm going to have a cup of tea. Cup of tea?
-好啊 -没问题
- Yeah, yeah, tea. - All right.
我得洗衣服
I've got to do some washing.
珍 你...
Oh, Jem... You...
-不如你... 我来洗吧 -真的吗
- Why don't you...? I'll do that. - Really?
嗯 你陪你♥爸♥聊聊
Yeah, yeah, with your dad, yeah, chat.
这礼物太棒了 珍 说真的
What a great idea for a present. Do you know what, Jem?
我以前好像对莱斯利太严苛了
I think I've been a bit hard on Leslie.
他是个好小伙
He's a good bloke.
我知道
I know.
他不好我也不会嫁给他
I wouldn't be marrying him if he wasn't.
我爱他 爸爸
I love him, Dad.
我去跟他谈谈
I'm going to go and have a word with him.
-莱斯利 -还好吗 克里斯
- Leslie. - You all right, Chris?
我进来是想说 我之前对你不太公平
I've just come in to say I think I've been a bit unfair on you.
-没有啦 -确实有
- Oh, you haven't. - Yes, yes.
这份礼物太用心了
This was such a thoughtful present,
我知道你费了很大劲才找到的
and I know you went to a lot of effort.
是这样的
Right...
等一下
Hang on.
这条紧身裤是谁的
Whose are these leggings?
是...
They...
这... 你没... 你为什么...
This is... You didn't... Why did you...?
等一下
Hang on.
行吧
Fine.