赢家先生
第一季 第四集
包裹
我有点担心爸的礼物不能及时送达
I'm a bit worried about Dad's present not turning up in time.
明天就是他的生日 他应该会过来
It's his birthday tomorrow, he's meant to be coming round.
他会理解的
He'll understand.
我知道 但你想的这个礼物点子很棒
I know, but it's such a good present idea of yours,
我希望他在生日当天能收到
I want him to have it on his actual birthday.
你明天有什么安排吗
Have you got anything planned for tomorrow?
没有 没有任何安排
Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
那好吧 我傍晚就回来
OK, well, I'll be back in the evening.
拜托别把公♥寓♥给烧了
Please just don't burn the flat down.
我不会的
I won't.
看看行李箱会不会太大了
Let's just see if this is too big.
我快迟到了 卡尔文已经进去了
I'm running late. Calvin's already gone through.
现在确认总好过登机才发现
It's better to find out now than at the check-in.
装得下
It fits.
你不是吧
Are you actually serious?
你要害我第一次出差就迟到了
You're making me late for my first business trip.
这下可好
Oh, great.
现在我不能拉行李了 难道要我推吗
Now I can't wheel it. What am I going to do, just push it about?
你先拿着
Just hold that a minute.
你要干什...
What are you...?
天呐
Oh, my God.
大家都在看着你
Everyone's looking at you.
不能这样 应该...
You don't do that... You need...
起来 快起来 拜托了
Get up. Get up now. Please get up.
-你们还好吗 -没事
- You all right there? - We're fine.
快出来啊 蠢行李箱
Come on, you stupid thing!
挺有意思的吧
Bit of fun, ain't it?
-你的变装服比我的厉害多了 -我知道
- Your costume's much better than mine. - Yeah, I know.
所以我会赢得漫展的最佳变装奖
And that's why I'm going to win best costume at the convention.
并和神秘博士见面
And meet the Doctor.
-你扮的是什么鬼 -哭泣天使
- Who you meant to be, anyway? - A Weeping Angel.
-这不明摆着吗 -你这么一说 对哦
- It's pretty obvious. - Oh, yeah, now you say it.
盔甲是怎么做的
How'd you do the armour?
就是纸板而已 喷了银漆
Just cardboard...sprayed silver.
真机智
Clever.
你知道我的 我就喜欢钻研变装服
You know me, I love knocking up a costume.
公交上一个老太太问我为什么要扮成女巫
Some old lady on the bus asked why I was dressed as a witch.
我反问她 "女巫有翅膀吗"
I said, "Do witches have wings?
"有吗 我问你有没有"
"Well, do they? Do they?!"
如果你没能赢得比赛
Well, at least if you don't win the competition,
至少你还能见到神秘博士
you get to meet Doctor Who.
她一定会欣赏你的努力
And I'm sure she'll appreciate you trying.
我靠
Oh, damn.
这条紧身裤好未来感啊
Those leggings are so futuristic.
是珍玛的吗
Are they Jemma's?
不是 网上买♥♥的
No. Got 'em online.
你听好了 关于珍玛
Right, now listen. About Jemma.
她不知道我们今天要去哪儿
She doesn't know where we're going today.
不能让她发现 她不会理解的
She can't find out. She wouldn't understand.
她会觉得我们是死宅
She'd think we were nerds.
死宅 死宅
Nerds? Nerds?
这可是见到神秘博士的机会
This is a chance to meet the real Doctor Who.
千载难逢呢
It's a once-in-a-lifetime thing.
对吧哥们
Come on, mate.
我们真得出发了 因为真正的死宅们
Now, we really need to get going because the real nerds
-已经在排队了 -好
- will already be queuing. - Yeah.
是珍玛
Jemma.
-珍 你好吗 -我很好
- Hi, Jem. You all right? - Yeah, really good.
我们马上要开会了
We're just about to go into the meeting.
你今天还是没安排吗
Have you still got no plans today?
没有
No.
我一整天都会待在家 无所事事
I'm staying home doing nothing all day.
那太好了
Perfect.
我收到快递发来的短♥信♥
It's just that I've got a delivery text
说爸的礼物今天会送到
saying Dad's present's coming today.
-几点 -等等
- What time? - Uh, hang on.
10点到6点之间
Between 10 and 6.
什么 那一整天都包括了
What? That's all day.
是没错 但你说了你今天没安排
Yeah, I know, but you said you're not doing anything today.
是啦 但...
Well, yeah, but, I mean...
我不能错过包裹 他今晚会来家里
I can't miss it. He's coming round tonight.
好吧 我会在家里等着
All right, I'll wait in for it.
谢了 宝贝 我今晚就回来
Thanks, babe. I'll be back tonight.
对了 在爸来之前把公♥寓♥收拾好
Oh, and make sure the flat's tidy before Dad comes round.
-谢谢啦 -好 晚点见
- Thank you. - Yeah. See you later.
开会顺利
Have a good meeting.
-我爱你 -爱你
- I love you. - Love you!
-听见了吗 -听见重点了 很遗憾 哥们
- Hear that? - Yeah, I got the gist. Sorry, mate.
不过
Although...
看样子哭泣天使又有机会了
..looks like the Weeping Angel's in with a chance again.
我一收到包裹就马上赶过去
As soon the package comes, I'm heading down.
好 祝好运
Yeah. Good luck.
我该走了
I better get going.
骑女巫扫把飞着去吧 会更快哦
Yeah. Get on your broomstick. It'll be faster.
-等包裹愉快哦 -你不用担心 很快就到
- Have fun waiting in. - Yeah, don't you worry, it'll fly by.
《广播时报》
与神秘博士见面
来吧
Come on.
太好了
Ah, ha-ha, great.
-你能签收这个包裹吗 -能 是我的包裹
- Take the package? - Yeah, my package.
不 是20号♥的 他们不在家
No, it's for number 20. They're not in.
-有给B公♥寓♥的包裹吗 -我只有这一件
- Have you got anything for flat B? - I've only got this, mate.
你能帮忙收下吗 我从门缝给他们塞张卡片说一声
Can you take it and I'll put a card through the door?
-可以吧 -谢了 太好了
- Yeah, all right. - Cheers. Nice one.
我的小鸭鸭
My duck.
你喜欢这样吗
You like that?
"你还好吗" "挺好哒"
"You all right?" "Yes."
"你 过去那边"
"You, go over there."
"它在找朋友"
"Looking for a mate.
"它朋友出差了"
"Its mate will return
"会回来的"
"from a business trip."
"你好啊 过来 过来呀"
"Hi. Come over. Come over here."
"你好"
"Hello."
"这是另一只水母"
"Here...is the other jellyfish."
库珀
快轮到我了
我的包裹在你这是吗
You got a package of mine?
-怎么了 -抱歉
- What? - Sorry.
我女友不在家
My missus is away,
她叫我今天一整天待在家等快递
and she's got me waiting in for a package all day.
-她不在家是吧 -嗯
- Away, is she? - Yeah.
所以你才穿上这条裤子吗
That why you're wearing those?
不 这是一整套变装服的一部分
Oh, no, these are part of a whole costume.
-真的吗 -嗯 赛博人
- Really? - Yeah. Cyberman.
我本来要去城里参加神秘博士的活动
Meant to be going to that Doctor Who thing in town,
但我得等包裹到了才能去
but I can't go until the package arrives.
你趁伴侣不在家
It's nothing to do with me
做什么见不得人的事都与我无关
what you get up to when your partner's away.
不好意思 等等 我没做见不得人的事啊
Sorry, hang on a minute. Um...I'm not up to anything.
行吧
Ok.
如果你不相信我 我可以给你看我的头盔
If you don't believe me, I'll show you my helmet.
不用了 哥们
No, you're all right, mate.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait!
来了
Just coming!
稍等 稍等
One minute! One minute!
马上来
One minute!
稍等
One minute!
马上来
One minute!
抱歉 送快递时您不在家
-怎么样 -哥们 我错过包裹了
- What's up? - All right, mate? I've missed the package.
漫展还在进行吗
Is it still going on?