Leslie...
你害我被武装警♥察♥逮捕
..you got me arrested by armed police.
差点害我搬钢琴伤到背
You nearly broke my back with a piano.
你毁了我最爱的生日礼物
You ruined my favourite birthday present ever.
而且你差点把我的生意搅黄了
And you've almost run my business into the ground.
我有时觉得你只看到我的负面 克里斯
I sometimes think you only focus on the negatives with me, Chris.
我没有
No, I don't.
好了 走你的捷径吧 我相信你
All right. Come on, let's take your short cut. I trust you.
好的
All right.
这就对了 克里斯 接受我的思维模式了
There you go, Chris. Coming round to my way of thinking now.
你觉得河的形状改变了吗
I mean, do you think the shape of the river's changed
他们绘制地图之后
since they drew the map?
不会变到这个程度
Not to this extent, no.
你觉得我们该回去吗
Do you think we should head back?
我们应该找不到回去的路了 继续走吧
I don't think we'd find our way back. We just need to press on.
之前的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about earlier.
到时你会陪珍玛走红毯
It's just that you're going to walk Jemma up the aisle,
而我父亲却不在我身边了
and my dad's not around to walk me up the aisle.
而且说实话
And if I'm honest, mate,
我开始把你当成父亲看待了
I've started to see you as a bit of a father figure.
你知道吗
You know?
-好了伙计 -谢谢
- All right, mate. - Cheers.
我觉得我需要个拥抱
I think I need a hug.
-等我们上岸后再抱也不迟 -好吧
- Let's have the hug when we're on dry land, shall we? - All right.
你可别耍赖 你个心软怪
I'll hold you to that, you big softie.
来吧 加把劲划过去
Right, come on, let's power through.
我可不要错过那顿饭 已经付过钱了
I'm not missing that meal, it's been prepaid.
你也不能错过 因为你是主角
And you can't miss it because you're the stag, right?
-对 -好
- Yeah. - Right.
等下 我得尿尿
Hang on. I need a wee.
你不能就尿出船侧吗
Well, can't you go over the side?
-还是不要了 -我不会偷看的
- Well, I don't think so. - I won't look.
不 我们得靠岸停下
No. I think we need to moor up.
那块儿有个岛
There's an island over there.
-去那边吧 -好的 等我们到了
- Let's head to that. - All right. And, when we get there,
我就给其他人打电♥话♥ 说我们要晚一会
I'll call the others and tell them were running late,
他们可以帮我们点餐
and they can order for us.
好 我跟你比赛谁先到
Yeah, right. OK, I'll race you.
-快到了 夹紧腿忍♥住 -好
- Nearly there. Cross your legs. - Yeah.
我要直冲到那棵树下解放
I'm going to go straight to that tree there.
-等我们一上岸 -这里就行 看到了吗
- As soon as we get off. - This bit here. This'll do us. See?
-嗯 -这里就行
- Yeah. - This'll do us.
-减速 -好了
- Slow down, then. - All right.
就这里
Just here.
好了
All right.
好 把桨扔上岸
OK. Right. Breach your oars.
对了
There we go. OK.
让我先下去
Let me get out first.
-莱斯利 -我憋不住了
- Leslie. - I'm desperate, mate.
莱斯利
Leslie.
让我先下去
Let me get out first.
莱斯利 让我...
Leslie! Let me...
冷死人了
It's so cold!
拉我上去
Get me... Get me up!
-拉我上去 -太冷了
- Get me up! - It's so cold.
克里斯
Chris...
-冷死了 -得去捞皮艇
- Freezing! - Got to get the kayak.
不
No!
游这么远你会失温的
You'll get hypothermia going all that way out.
我不用尿尿了
I don't need to do a wee any more.
包
The bag!
包
The bag.
你现在想拥抱了吗
Do you want to have that hug now?
现在不行
Not right now.
我要给其他人打电♥话♥
I'm going to call the others.
手♥机♥坏掉了
Phone's dead.
-我的还好好的 -是吗
- Mine's completely fine. - Yeah?
是啊
Yeah.
不过没信♥号♥♥
No signal, though.
举高点 四处走走看看
Well, hold it up high and walk around.
-有信♥号♥♥吗 -看不到 等下
- Anything? - Can't see. Hang on.
没动静 没4G 没3G 没信♥号♥♥
No, nothing. There's no 4G, no 3G, no signal.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
是公共水路上的一个小岛
It's a small island on a public waterway,
离赫默尔亨普斯特德十英里
ten miles from Hemel Hempstead,
现在大概下午三点
and it's about three in the afternoon,
所以我们不用慌 好吗
so let's not freak out, all right?
不如你爬上那棵树试试
Look, why don't you climb that tree?
-干什么 -找信♥号♥♥啊
- What for? - To get a signal.
他们现在一定坐下了 吃着牛排
They'll all be sat around now, won't they? Eating their steaks.
几杯啤酒下肚
Couple of pints in.
-让开 我来爬 -不不 我来
- Out the way. I'll climb it. - No, no, let me.
我坚持 你比我胖多了
I insist. You're a lot fatter than me.
如果你掉下来 我们都会死
If you fall out that tree, we could both be killed.
有动静吗
Any joy?
没 上面没信♥号♥♥
No, no signal up here.
下来吧
All right, come on down.
我们不能再穿着这些湿衣服了
We can't stay in these wet clothes much longer.
继续 四处找找信♥号♥♥
Well, go on, walk around and get a signal.
-有信♥号♥♥吗 -没有
- Any signal? - Nothing.
他们现在应该在吃布丁了
They'll be on their pudding by now.
我真想来一杯啤酒
I could kill a pint.
我穿这些湿衣服冷死了
I am freezing in these wet clothes.
是啊
Yeah.
库珀的包
Cooper's bag.
对
Yeah.
里面有干的衣服吗
Are there any dry clothes in there?
没有 都湿了
No, they're all wet.
-等下 -是什么
- Hang on. - What is it?
扮装服 用塑料袋装着
Fancy dress. They're in plastic.
这套更暖 你想要这套吗
Oh, this one's warmer. Do you want this one?
不 这套就行了
No, no, this is good.
-我去... -好 好的
- I'm just going to... - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-树后面换 -好
- ..go behind the tree. - All right.
-挺不错的 -是啊
- This is good. - Yeah!
-假脚真逗 -这只小猴子让我的腿很暖
- The legs. - This little monkey is keeping my legs nice and warm.
增加点趣味性 也有助于士气
A bit of a touch. Yeah. And it's good for morale.
嗯 包里有食物吗
Yeah... Is there any food in the bag?
手铐
Handcuffs.
充气羊
Inflatable sheep.
-有了 -是什么
- Bingo. - What is it?
-糖果 -只有这个吗
- Booby sweets. - Is that it?
摄取点糖分是好事吧
Well, I suppose the sugar will be good.
挺好吃的
These are lovely.
-包里有一瓶香槟 -太好了 谢天谢地
- Hey, there's a bottle of champagne in here! - Yes, thank God!
得先把香槟气球吹鼓
You've just got to blow it up.
那玩意有个屁用
What use is that to us?
我们可以在上面写"救命"
We could write the word "help" on it
然后把气球扔到水面上
and then throw it out on the water?
听着 我们也许得在这里待上几小时
Look, we could be here for hours, all right?
这包糖得省着吃
We need to ration the booby sweets.
怎么了
What...?
为什么没人回来找我们 克里斯
Why has no-one come back for us, Chris?
因为我们偏离地图了 记得吗
Because we went completely off the map, remember?
没人知道我们在这儿
Nobody knows we're here.
很快就天黑了
Well, it's going to get dark soon.
-不如我们再去大喊试试 -好 走吧
- I say we go and do some more shouting. - Yeah, come on.
-有人吗 -有人吗
- Hello? - Hello?
能听见吗 有人吗
Can you hear us, anyone?
喂
Hello?
我们被困在这座岛上了