剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
得了吧
Give me a fucking break.
我们都是本地人 你和我 还有邦尼
We're townies, you and I, Bunny.
我不知道你怎么想 我已经厌倦了外地人
Now, I don't know about you, I'm tired of outsiders
跑来搞乱我们的地盘
coming in and messing with our house.
所以 没错 我没招了
So, yeah, I'm desperate.
你也一样 因为现在是关键时刻 邦尼
And so are you, 'cause it's zero fucking hour, Bunny.
拉斐尔联♥系♥过你吗
Raphael reach out?
跟你无关 迈克
Ain't your fucking concern, Mike.
那就是联♥系♥了
Yeah, well, that's a yes.
很好 因为他是关键
And that's good 'cause he's the key.
因为我要清空牌桌 把它交给你
'Cause I'm clearing the table, and I'm giving it to you.
你该说句 谢谢
That's a, "Thank you, Mike."
好吧
All right.
给你个选择 迈克
You got a choice then, Mike. Mm-hmm.
你能实现刚说的所有的话
Yep. You deliver on all that shit you talking.
都得做到
All of it.
要是做不到 我就只能杀了你
'Cause you don't, I ain't got no choice but to kill you.
你有任何迟疑
You got any doubt,
现在可以扣动扳机
you go ahead, pull that trigger right now.
把你新号♥码发我
Text me your new fucking number.
我不想再追着你跑了
Tired of chasing you around.
总而言之
We moved
我们对你操之过急了 卡里姆
too fast with you, Kareem, long and short of it.
鉴于最近这场灾难性事件的影响
And with the spectacle of this most recent catastrophe--
那是外界的袭击
well, that was, uh, an attack from the outside.
我没法控制
It was beyond my control.
你所遭受的创伤 管理监狱的压力
Well, the trauma you suffered, the stress of running a prison--
我尽职尽责 肯 明白吗
I've done the work, Ken, okay?
我已经被允许上岗了 所以就把我的创伤
I was cleared for duty, so let's move my trauma
放到私人事务那栏吧
to the personal business column.
不是 这
No, that, uh...
不是这么做的 卡里姆
that isn't the play here, Kareem.
我的建议是 利用这事
My advice? Lean into it.
解雇一个经历过你这样痛苦的员工 是很难的
It's hard to fire an employee who's suffered as much as you.
这样我们机构方形象很不好
It makes us look bad, as an institution.
我们宁愿你来主导
We'd rather you control this.
我们宁愿你辞职
We'd rather you resign.
这样对你更好 卡里姆 形象方面
Look, it's better for you, Kareem, the optics.
你可以控制故事情节形象问题 你要解雇我
You control the narrative. The optics. You're firing me.
我们不想解雇你 这就是我想说的
We don't want to fire you, is the point I'm making.
你想我辞职
You want me to resign.
我做不到 不行
I can't do that. No.
在你短暂的任期内 囚犯出现
On your short tenure, you have had
大规模吸毒过量
an epidemic of ODs, a spike
暴♥力♥事件激增 金斯敦所有监狱
in prisoner violence-As has every prison
都是如此 由于手榴弹袭击
in Kingstown, as a result-A grenade attack
一名狱警因此被杀
in which a CO was killed...
这一切都是监狱政策的结果
All as a result of DOC policy...
一名狱警死于狙击手袭击
An attack in which a CO was killed by a sniper.
以及暴♥乱♥的后果
...and the aftermath of the riot.
而且 卡里姆
And, Kareem,
也许这次袭击 是来自于外部 但是
this attack might have come from outside, but...
他们怎么知道 他们的目标在放风
how did they know their target was in the yard?
这就是漏洞 你没问过这个问题
It's a problem, you not asking that question.
不是 等一下 我问过这个问题 好吗
Uh, no. Hold on. I've-I've asked the question, okay?
我会找到答案的 我刚开始调查
And I will find the answer. I just started my investigation.
我会查出该由谁来负责
I will find who's responsible,
我只需要更多 卡里姆 该由你来负责
I just need more-Kareem, you are responsible.
我不会辞职的
I'm not quitting.
给你两周时间
You have two weeks.
如果这期间 我们没收到你的辞职信
If we don't have your resignation within this time,
那我们会解雇你
we will terminate your employ.
不
No.
我工作这么辛苦 工作时间这么久 不能因为
I've worked too hard, too long to have this taken away,
因为我控制不了的事 我掌控不了的事
taken away over things I can't control, things that are
就被夺走 你随时可以重新开始工作
out of my hands. You can always work back to it.
重新开始
Work back to it?
还有其他49个州 卡里姆
There are 49 other states, Kareem,
联邦监狱 私人监狱
federal prisons, private prisons--
那我的薪水呢
Yeah, well w-what about my salary, huh?
我的福利
My-my-my benefits,
健康保险
health insurance?
我需要20年才能"重新回到这个水平"
It'll take me 20 years to "work back to it."
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
真的 不 去你♥妈♥的♥ 对不起
I really am. No, no. Fuck your sorry!
我没时间
I don't have time.
我已经在这里了
I am here, right now.
我不想重新去争取
I don't want to work my way back
我已经赚到的东西
to something I've already earned,
我为之牺牲 几乎把一切都牺牲掉了
something I've sacrificed for, damn near sacrificed
才得到的东西
every fucking thing!
就为了这个
For this?
被这么对待
To be treated like this?
我给你点时间 卡里姆
I'm gonna give you a minute, Kareem.
让你冷静一下
To, uh, collect yourself.
这
This...
不是世界末日
...it's not the end of the world.
那我家人怎么办
What about my family?
嘿
Hey.
好
All right.
计划是这样
Here's the play.
我会把逃跑的囚犯拱手送上
I'm gonna gift wrap an escaped prisoner.
好吧 不会有问题
Okay? There's gonna be no problems,
他会自首 双手高举
he's turning himself in, hands to the sky.
这是邦尼的承诺 是
And that Bunny's promise? Yeah.
好 我们怎么知道
Okay. And how do we know
他不是引我们走进陷阱的诱饵
he's not bait and we're walking into a fucking ambush?
罗伯特 天 我已经谈好了 好吧
Robert, God, man. I did the deal, okay?
我要有点敏感的话 那真是抱歉了
Well, sorry if I'm a little fucking sensitive.
如果你想的话 我可以把他绑起来
Ah, well, then, I'll have him hog-tied, if you like.
如果你喜欢那样的话 好吧
If you're into that thing. Right?
这次抓捕 会很容易 很简单
It's gonna be easy bust, right? This is simple.
对金斯敦警局来说是个胜利 对地检来说是个胜利
This is a win for KPD, this is a win for the DA.
对市长来说也是个胜利
And a win for the fucking mayor.
只是有点听腻了 迈克 就是
It just gets a little old, Mike, you know,
你来告诉我 我该怎么做事
you fucking telling me how to do my job here.
他不是这意思
That's not what he's fucking saying.
我不是来告诉你 你该怎么做事
I'm not telling you how to do your fucking job.
我是在跟你打明牌 罗伯特
I'm telling you what's on the table, Robert.
有问题吗
We got a fucking problem?
有啊 我不信你
We a trust problem, yeah.
是嘛 是
Is that right? Yeah.
你不信我 不信
You don't trust me? No.
好 行 这就是为什么
All right. Okay, is that why
你在全队人面前把我弟叫出来的原因
you called my brother out in front of your fucking team?
迈克
Oh, Mike.
草 那事过去了 翻篇了
Fuck, that's-that's over, that's done.
那事已经解决了 嘿 罗伯特
Oh, that's-That's covered. Hey, Robert,
这是迈克在跟你承诺 好吧
this is Mike's word here, okay?
是迈克的承诺 不是邦尼的
Mike's fucking word, not Bunny's.
明白了吗
Got it?
你觉得这样可以吗
That's good enough for you?
行 行吧
Yeah. Yeah, I guess so.
好
Yeah.
告诉我时间地点 我会带人
Just give me a time and a place and I'll be there
过去的 好 谢了
with fucking bells on. Yeah. Thanks.
操
Fuck.
我也不知道
I don't know.
对一个人猜疑太久
Second-guess someone long enough,
他们就会暴躁 你知道吧
they get testy, you know?
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表