剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
我怎么觉得自己在你心中 一点都不特别
Not feeling very fucking special.
好吧 你是我单子上
Well, you, uh, are at the top of the list
最他妈特别的人 好吗
of fucking special, all right?
我向你保证
I promise you that.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
这就是你在做作业
That don't sound like homework.
我做完了
I did it.
休息一会儿
Had a free period.
有需要预习的内容吗
Anything you can get ahead of?
我预习完这周所有的阅读课了
Did all my reading for the week.
好吧 斯科拉斯先生 你没事了
Okay, Mr. Scholastic, you covered.
你♥爸♥问你好
Your daddy said, "What's up?"
他说他为你骄傲
He said he's proud of you.
卡尼
Carney.
我知道雅利安兄弟会在里面
I'm pretty sure I know how A.B.'s
是如何运货了
moving weight inside.
他们接管了
They took over
那个汽修场
the auto body shop.
好样的
That's great.
很有用 你知道卡拉汉怎么
That's wonderful. Yeah, can you tell me how
能从牢单给我打电♥话♥吗
Callahan calls me from the fucking hole?
也许是因为他手下的
Uh, maybe because his, uh,
雅利安冲锋队 刚刚还想杀了我
Aryan fucking storm troopers just tried to kill me
因为我试图搜他的牢房♥
for trying to search him.
妈的 是吗
Oh, shit. Really?
我肋骨肯定断了几根
Couple of cracked ribs for sure.
我他妈的 今晚得休息了 迈克
I got to take the fucking night off, Mike.
我得去看望我爸爸
I got to go check on my dad.
操蛋的一天
Shit fucking day, right?
哪一天不操蛋了 卡尼
Every day is a shit fucking day, Carney.
去看望下你♥爸♥爸 好好休息 好吗
Go check on your dad. Rest up, all right?
妈的
Fuck.
我
I'm, uh...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉什么 德弗林
For what, Deverin?
你在抱歉什么
What are you, what are you sorry for?
这是我的错
It's on me.
不 你爱她
No. Mm-mm. You loved her.
你那么支持她
You stood by her.
你不能为自己的出身自责
You can't blame yourself for what you're born into.
他是在睡梦中死去的
That man died in his sleep.
这位老爷子在我们社区很出名
I knew that O.G. from the neighborhood.
我从小就认识他了
I knew him from when I was knee-high.
他一生都住在
He lived his whole life...
这里
in this.
在这里
Raised his family...
养育家庭
in this.
把孩子们都送了出去 但自己留下了
Sent all his kids away, but he stayed.
他总之撑下来了 伙计
He-he fucking lived through it, man.
你能想象吗 迈克
Can you imagine that shit, Mike?
老去
Dying old.
在睡梦中死去
Dying in your sleep.
嗨
Hi.
你好吗
What's going on?
嗨 你在看什么
Hi. What are you looking at?
嗨 嗨
Hi. Hi.
宝贝 把鞋子脱在门边
Baby, leave your shoes by the door.
嗨
Hi.
哦 记得洗手
Oh, and wash your hands.
你上夜班吗
You graveyard?
不 我一整天都休假
Uh, no, I got the whole 24 hours off.
巧了 我也是 是吗
Shit, me too. Yeah?
嗨 儿子咋样了
Hi. How's our boy?
快乐 坚强 快乐
Happy, strong. Happy.
好儿子 是的
Attaboy. Yeah.
嗯 他没事
Huh? He's okay.
工作咋样
How's work?
嗯 开开药
Uh, med maintenance.
主要是缝针
Um, stitches, mostly.
昨天见到典狱长了
Saw the warden yesterday.
是吗 为什么
Yeah? For what?
哦 没什么没特殊原因
Oh, no, nothing. Nothing.
我是在休息室碰到她了
Uh, ran into her in the break room.
她向我致以了哀悼
She was offering her condolences.
你知道吗 妈妈以前
You know, Ma,
每天都让这女人很头疼
she used to bust that woman's balls on the daily.
是的
Yep.
好吧 我们有24小时可以在一起
Well, you know, we have 24 hours together.
该做点啥呢
What are we gonna do? Oh.
是啊 我知道
Oh, yeah. I know.
你养狗吗 迈克
Do you have dogs, Mikey?
小时候养过
Yeah, when I was a kid.
我还喂过一段时间的熊
I was feeding a bear for a while.
在我的小屋里
At my cabin.
熊可是食物链顶端的家伙
Bear's a fucking apex predator.
叫我过来干嘛 卡尔
So, what am I doing here, Cal?
卡里姆把我关进了隔离监狱
Kareem put me in the hole.
他估计觉得自己挺牛逼呢
Figure he wanted to feel strong.
还是说是你的意思
Or was that you?
对 是我的意思
Yeah, that was me.
那你感觉挺牛逼吗
Do you? Feel strong?
俄♥国♥人的事 你该给我提个醒的 卡尔
You should've told me about the fucking Russians, Cal.
讲真 我需要时间来准备
I mean, honestly. I needed a moment.
来找办法
Had to get a handle.
这里的数学题很简单
Well, math here's simple.
你让瘤帮让步
You push the Crips back
不然我就用自己的方式处理
or you let me manage my shit my way.
又不是让你去给我摘星星够月亮
Not asking for the fucking Sun and Moon here.
是啊 但康斯坦丁不懂这里的规矩
Yeah, well, Konstantin doesn't know the fucking rules here.
和运作方式 我们需要平衡
How things work. We need a balance.
平衡 是的
Balance. Yeah.
我们什么时候有过平衡
When have we ever had that?
连米奇在的时候都没有
When Mitch was around? Not even.
势力总是你进我退 来来回♥回♥的 懂吗
It's always back and forth. Back and fucking forth, huh?
像个钟摆
Pendulum.
你不在金斯敦时 我们还挺平衡的
Well, we were pretty damn close when you left Kingstown.
瞎扯
Bullshit.
监狱就像在分界带
Prison's like a border zone.
是个群落交错区 你知道是什么吗
It's the ecotone. Know what that is?
不知道
No.
群落交错区 是两个生物群落
Ecotone's a region of transition
之间的过度地带
between two biological communities.
在森林与田野 高山与沙漠的交汇处
Where the forest meets field, mountains meet the desert.
那里资源更丰饶 生命也更丰富
It's more abundant, richer in life.
这是掠食者觅食的地方
It's where predators feed.
等康斯坦丁不需要你了
What the fuck are you gonna do
你该怎么办 卡尔
when Konstantin has no more use for you, Cal?
这一天会来的
That's gonna happen.
那个王八蛋连自己人都吃
That motherfucker eats his own.
他捕到什么 吃什么
He eats what he kills.
我们是同类
We're the same breed.
他不会来找我麻烦的
Eh. He won't come at me.
捕食者吃饱了就不会
Won't as long as the predator gets fed.
就像你的熊
Like your bear.
你喂它 它就不会背叛你
You feed it so it don't fucking turn on you.
那只熊最后被枪打死了
That bear is shot dead.
我很确定 嗯
I'm sure of it. Hmm.
我只和掠食者做生意
I only do business with predators.
其他人没兴趣
Anyone else, no interest.
让我看到你的底色 迈克
Show me what you are, Mikey.
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表