剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
我的第一年是你最后的一年
My first year was your last.
以前其他囚犯都会谈及你、崇拜你
Man, folks used to talk about you, f**king reverence.
米克麦卢斯基是最厉害的
Mike McLusky was the man.
对不起,我不记得你
I'm sorry, I don't remember you.
你什么都不记得,对吧
Yeah, well, you don't really remember any of it, do you?
因为你染上了丛林热
'Cause you caught that jungle fever.
岗纳试图杀害你
Gunner tries to take you out,
被你在监狱的朋友刺死
gets shivved by your friends in there.
你的房♥子被扫射
Your house gets shot up.
你妈妈的丧礼被炸毁
Your ma's funeral blown up.
-你对我的房♥子知道什么 -不知道
-The f**k do you know about my house? -Nothing.
-你知道什么 -我只是说真话
-What the f**k do you know about it? -I'm just saying!
你刚才说我的房♥子
Yeah, well, you f**king just said it.
我只是说真话
I'm just f**king saying, man.
你想说什么
What are you saying, then?
我只是说心底话,说出现况,米克
I'm saying how it is, what it looks like, Mike.
是吗?那是什么
Yeah? What's that?
生意就是生意,没关系
Business be business, and that's fine.
但你弄脏双手
But you dirty your hands.
你与黑人勾结来赚钱
You touch black to get green.
快说谁是该死的主谋
Just say the f**king shot caller.
说出主谋
Say the f**king shot caller.
梅尔卡拉汉
Merle Callahan.
去死吧…
F**k you, man! F**k you!
说出来
Just say it.
你这该死的叛徒
You f**king traitor.
说出该死的名字
Just say the f**king name.
你放弃他?
You give him up?
你放弃他?
You give him up?
他为我们的人♥民♥做了这么多
All he's done for our people.
他为你做了这么多
All he f**king did for you!
祖,给我酒
Joe, hook me up.
给我啤酒
Yeah, give me a beer.
谢谢
Thanks.
你觉得我们的小子如何
How's our boy, you think?
凯尔?
Kyle?
不知道,他与我们经历相同困境
I don't f**king... he swims in the same s**t we all do.
今天他表现得很好,升级了
I mean, he handled himself today, levelled up.
你有看到?
You f**king clock that?
对…他很聪明地制伏了那混♥蛋♥
Yeah...he took that f**ker down, did it smart.
对
Yeah.
为何这样问
Why you asking?
不知道,只是在观察
Nothing, just observing.
让我把酒喝完,然后去别处观察吧
Let me finish my f**king drink and go observe somewhere else.
好,我请这一轮
Yeah. Rounds on me.
今天是怎么回事
The f**k was that today?
你说什么
The f**k was what?
你知道那个人没有武器吗
What, you know that dude was unarmed?
-不知道 -好
-No. -All right.
你想吃子弹吗
So, you inviting a bullet?
我想都没想过,兄弟
Farthest thing from my mind, brother.
再问一次,那是怎么回事
So, same again then, what the f**k was that?
若你不是在厕所轰掉那雅利安人
Well, if you hadn't blasted that Aryan in the f**king toilet,
或许事情就能早点完结
maybe this'd be over a little sooner.
不,只有探员才会这样说,凯尔
No, that's f**king detective talk, Kyle.
那是废话
That's f**king bulls**t.
而那混♥蛋♥真的有武器
And that motherf**ker was armed.
若你不知道他是否有武器
If you don't know if he's armed,
那他就有武器
then he's f**king armed.
明白吗
You get me?
你参与行动
You're in the field,
你的前后都是同伴
you got a sister in front of you and a brother behind you,
你接触到犯人,你该怎样做
and you make contact, what do you do?
两枪打胸口,一枪打头
2 in the chest, one in the dome.
那是很好的答案
Yeah. That's a good answer.
不肯定你会回来
Wasn't sure you'd come back.
我想你会经常见到我,卡尔
I think you'll be seeing a lot of me, Cal,
你都回到这里了
now that you're here.
-那真令人安慰 -是
-That comforts. -Yeah.
替你查到了名字
Got a name for you.
我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
他有说任何话吗
He give up anything?
警♥察♥找不到他
Cops didn't get to him.
他们只是赶他进去敌对的帮派地盘
They just flushed him into the wrong f**king hood.
-哪个帮派 -瘸帮
-Which? -Crips.
大家都像看球赛般看着事态发展
Everybody's watching this like a ball game.
怎样说
How?
他们在三层高的大厦把他丢下去
They threw him off a 3-storey building.
-厉害… -是
-S**t... -Yeah.
米克,你知道从这么高的地方
You know what happens, Mike, you fall from a height like that.
堕下时会发生什么事吗
You know what happens, Mike, you fall from a height like that.
身体所有部分固然会碎裂
Shatter everything in your body, sure,
而且身体还会弹起来,我见过
but you f**king bounce. Seen it.
-该死的布偶 -是
-Goddamn rag doll. -Yeah.
那布偶没告密
Well, the rag doll didn't roll,
所以幕后黑手似乎安全了
so whoever called the order seems safe.
-对,不管那人是谁 -对
-Yeah. Whoever. -Yeah.
你明天会回去一般牢房♥
You'll be back in gen pop tomorrow.
因为我服从命令
'Cause I complied.
因为你的交易,卡尔
'Cause you dealt, Cal.
那才是原因,你这步棋下得很好
That's why. You played it right.
你会怎样做?米克
How you gonna play it, Mike?
从现在开始,我回来后?
Now on, now I'm back?
我与你合作,像我们以前一样
I work with you, like we always did.
听着
Look.
岗纳是个有勇无谋的混混
Gunner was a 'roided out punk...
只听从心意,不理性思考
too much heart, too little head...
作出令人怀疑的愚蠢举动
made questionable f**king moves.
不会是我选的人,米克
Not who I'd've picked, Mike, I know your plan.
我知道你的计划
Not who I'd've picked, Mike, I know your plan.
对,我在监狱内外都要人平衡局势
Yeah. I needed someone outside, inside to even s**t out.
计划是这样
That was the plan.
-你不在名单 -我在这里了
-You weren't on the list. -I'm here now.
我要知道若我打电♥话♥,你会接电♥话♥
And I need to know, if I call, you're gonna pick up.
我请你帮忙,你会义不容辞
I ask a favour, you'll see it done.
为了过去的友谊?
For old time's sake?
当然了,米克
Sure, Mike.
若那是回报,你就要有付出
If that's the sugar, you need to swallow the load,
过去的友谊,该死的
old f**king time's sake. Yeah. Goddamn.
我们是监狱人口的1%
We're one percent of the prison population...
但造成20%的暴♥力♥事件
20 percent of the violence.
不是因为我们想这样
Not 'cause we want it, 'cause it's how it has to be.
而是为势所迫
Not 'cause we want it, 'cause it's how it has to be.
那是我们的生存方式
It's how we f**king survive.
那是你的生存方式
It's how you f**king survived.
我尊重我们的过去,卡尔
I respect our history, Cal,
你为我做的事
what you've done for me.
那绝对没被遗忘
That does not go unnoticed.
你打给我,我就会听
So, you call, I'll answer.
有求必应
You ask, you'll f**king receive.
对
Yeah.
狱警
卡拉汉
是他
It's him.
我的朋友
My friend.
我们会做伟大的事情
We are going to do great things.
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表