剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
我向你供出了米洛
I gave you Milo.
但你给了他什么
But what did you give him?
什么都没有
Nothing.
你给了他什么
What did you give him?
我什么都没给他,什么都没有
I gave him nothing, nothing.
-什么都没有?-没有
-Nothing? -Nothing.
你觉得他可能复活了吗
You think maybe he resurrects?
他死而复生
He resurrects, rises,
像该死的丧尸般起死回生
rises from the dead like some motherf**king zombie,
你是这样想吗
is that what you think?
-不是 -不是?
-It's not...no. -No?
那你在等谁的电♥话♥
Then whose call were you waiting for?
-没人… -谁的电♥话♥
-No one... -Whose f**king call?
你在等谁的电♥话♥
Whose f**king call were you waiting for?
解决德历克
Take out Dedrick.
那些疯子唯一做的
All them crackers did
是了结我在那里策划的事
is close the loop I started up in there.
雅利安兄弟会已经很疲弱,宾尼
Well, AB's weak now, Bunny.
事实是他们害怕招惹拉斐尔
They afraid to go after Raph is what it is.
他们害怕招惹拉斐尔
They afraid to go after Raph,
因为他们害怕招惹我
'cause they afraid to come after me.
-是这样吗 -我知道是这样
-Is that it? -I know that's it.
我是令人生畏的怪物,米克
I'm a formidable f**king monster, Mike.
是这样吗
Is that right?
怪物
F**king monster.
对,或许你真是怪物,我…能接受
You are. Yeah, it is. Maybe it is that. I...I'll take it.
但无论如何,不重要,对吧
But either way. Doesn't matter, right?
-对 -享受这和平时刻?
-Yeah. -Just enjoy this moment of peace?
-当然了 -好
-F**kin' A. -Yeah.
对了
Yeah, by the way,
我要骂你把枪♥械♥
F**k you for dropping off the arsenal at the, the Heights of all places.
放在这么显眼的地方
F**k you for dropping off the arsenal at the, the Heights of all places.
对,我不能在坦克
Yeah. I can't drop off an arsenal
在街上驶过时放下枪♥械♥,米克
with tanks rumbling down the street, Mike.
唯一没发生这种事的社区
And the only hood without happens to be lily-white as f**k.
就是非常有钱的白人社区
And the only hood without happens to be lily-white as f**k.
-唯一的社区?不是吧 -唯一社区
-The only hood? Really? -The only hood. Yeah.
混♥蛋♥
F**k you.
真讨人厌
Such a prick.
不…这不好笑
Nah...that s**t ain't funny.
奇云?
Kevin?
-你没事吧 -没事,长官
-Hey, you good? -Yes, sir.
-各安本业 -对,没错…
-8 and hit the gate. -Yeah. That's right...
听着,你的训练太匆忙了
Listen, your training was too accelerated.
我们都知道,这里的职员,惩教所
We all know it...staff here, DOC.
但我们在暴♥乱♥流了很多血
But we bled so much in the riot.
我很高兴在这里,长官,乐意服务
I'm happy to be here, sir. Happy to serve.
对…你有家人在监狱?
Yeah...Your family in corrections?
-对,在我家乡的监狱 -是
-Incarcerated, sir, where I'm from. -Yeah.
听着,你能接受你见到的景象?
Listen, so you're, you're good with what you witnessed?
-我以前见过人死 -是
-I've seen people die before. -Yeah.
有人告诉我你尝试…协助那囚犯
I was told that you tried to, you tried to help the inmate.
当时我没什么能做…
There wasn't a whole lot I could do...
你无能为力
No, there wasn't.
永远不要再这样做,永远不要
Don't, don't ever do that again, son. Ever.
是…长官
Yes...sir.
这不会是你最后一次经历那种暴♥力♥
That won't be the last time you experience that violence,
但这会是你最后一次提供协助
but it will be the last time you offer aid
在情况受控和支援来到前
before the scene is secure and you have backup.
你很幸运能回家
You're lucky to be going home,
明白我说什么吗
you hear what I'm saying?
明白,典狱长
Yes, Warden.
若你需要什么,随时来找我
You, you ever need anything, my door's open.
我坐监时想过很多事情
You know, I thought a lot when I was inside.
细想我出狱后会做什么不同的事
Thought a lot about what to do different when I got out.
-这对我是好事 -对
-It was good for me. -Yeah.
你差点死在监狱,宾尼
Well, you almost died in there, Bunny.
你想现在提醒我那件事?
You want to remind me of that s**t right now?
对,但是结果很好
Yeah, well, it f**king worked out.
结果很好,你这龟蛋
Yeah, it worked out, you tortoise motherf**ker.
你让我很生气,米克
Man, you got me so mad, Mike.
-我向天发誓… -是…
-I swear to God... -Yeah...
对,结果很好
Yeah. It worked out.
我已痛改前非,那是事实
Did that, that's a fact.
我现在有抱负
I got ambitions now.
超越监狱和这地方的抱负
Ambitions beyond that place, outside of this place.
超越整个州份
S**t, outside the whole goddamn state.
天啊,宾尼
Oh, Jesus, Bunny.
我不想扫你兴,混♥蛋♥
Well, I hate to break it to you, motherf**ker,
但你永远无法离开京士顿,好吗
but you're never getting the f**k out of Kingstown, okay?
士兵永远不会离开战役
A soldier never leaves the battle.
你不用离开,米克
You ain't got to leave, Mike.
你不用离开战场
You ain't got to quit the war to see beyond the frontlines.
才看到前线外的景象
You ain't got to quit the war to see beyond the frontlines.
你只是要扩阔眼界
Man, you just got to horizon that s**t,
明白吗?就…
you feel me? Just...
好了,听着,你可以有雄心壮志
All right, look, you can, look, be ambitious...
有何不可
Hey, f**k, why not?
但你必须实际点,好吗
But you just got to be practical, right?
不能异想天开
Be realistic about this s**t.
我不是空想而已,米克
I ain't no dreamer, Mike.
我是认真的,宾尼
I'm f**king serious, Bunny.
有一条界线,你一跨过它
There's a line, your toe's across it.
我就不会放过你
I f**king gave that to you.
不用多说,好吗
That's it. Okay?
明白了,米克市长
I hear you, Mayor Mike.
很好
Yeah, good.
可恶,我要听这通电♥话♥,等等
F**k. I need to get this. Hang on.
是?
Yeah?
可恶
Oh, s**t.
该死的
F**k.
好,我马上来
All right, I'll be there.
可恶
F**k.
-你还好吗 -我不好
-You good? -No, I'm not good.
我永远都不好,但我现在当叔叔了
I'm never good, but I'm an uncle now.
我的天啊
Holy f**k.
快离开吧
Get the f**k out of here. What?
-好 -我要走了
-Okay. -F**k, I got to go.
-对 -好了,市长叔叔
-Yeah. -All right, Uncle Mayor.
恭喜
Congratu-f**king-lations.
我什么都没做
I didn't do s**t.
谢谢你的啤酒
Thanks for the beer.
你还好吗
Yo. You good?
雅利安人杀了德历克
Aryan took out Dedrick.
那是旧闻了
That's old news, cuz.
你的消息要灵通一点,聪明点
You got to work on your turnaround time, come on.
我当值时很难打电♥话♥
It's...it's hard to get calls out when I'm on shift.
但很容易找借口,对吧
Easy to find excuses, though? Don't do that.
不要找借口
Easy to find excuses, though? Don't do that.
我知道了
I feel you, yeah.
-事情发生时,你在场吗 -在场
-You there when it happened? -Yeah.
你有什么感觉
Okay. How you feel with that?
毫无感觉
I didn't feel s**t.
好
All right.
需要帮忙吗
Need any help?
是
Yeah.
我…
You know, I've...
我发现我过去三天在这里的时间
I realised I spent more time here in the last 3 days
比过去30年还要多
than probably in the last 30 years.
我明白
I get that.
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表