剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
Bunny's drugs were f**ked with. Go on.
是,城镇有新来的人吗
Yeah. So, anybody new in town?
白礼顿海滩的俄♥罗♥斯♥人来到
Russian out of Brighton Beach here to clean up after Milo's s**t.
收拾米洛留下的残局
Russian out of Brighton Beach here to clean up after Milo's s**t.
这是我想详细知道的事
Detail I would have liked to have known.
米克,现在发生了
Mikey, there's so much f**king going on. I don't know...
很多事情,我不知道…
Mikey, there's so much f**king going on. I don't know...
是吗?真的有很多事情吗
Is there? Is there really?
-他叫康斯坦丁诺斯戈夫 -好
-Yeah, his name's Konstantin Noskov. -Okay.
-他会长♥期♥在这里?-当然了
-This a permanent move? -F**k yeah.
那些苏联人控制着边境交通
The Soviets f**king control all that border traffic.
你知道的,他们可不会放弃那生意
You know that. They are not gonna give that s**t up.
他们是杀掉米洛的人
They're the ones took out Milo.
-毫无疑问 -是
-100 percent. -Yeah.
莎拉,这非常好吃
Sarah, this is excellent.
-谢谢你 -是
-Thank you. -Yeah.
八块牛油和压力锅,宝贝
8 sticks of butter and a crockpot, baby.
-卡尼 -你知道那混♥蛋♥做了什么吗
-Carney. -You know what that a**hole did?
哪个混♥蛋♥?你要说得清楚点,卡尼
What a**hole? You got to be specific, Carney.
卡林,他调派我看管死囚
Kareem. He moved me to death-watch.
我最近一直清理堆积如山的屎…
I've been picking through mounds and mounds of s**t...
卡尼,我在吃东西
Carney, I'm f**king eating here.
你看到我在吃东西,好吗
You see I'm f**king eating, all right?
我们去那间似乎没人的屋吧
Let's go by that house that seemed empty,
不要虚度光阴
do something with our lives.
该死的
F**king Christ.
-来吧 -我来了
-Come on! -I'm coming!
卡林才是满口屁话的人
Kareem's the one that's full of s**t.
他患了创伤后压力症
He's got f**king PTSD.
你想怎样?放过他吧
What do you want? Give him a break.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
我知道
I know that.
暴♥乱♥发生时我不在场可不是我的错
It's not my fault I wasn't there when the riot went down.
好吗?暴♥乱♥又不是我定时间的
Okay, it's not like I scheduled around it.
所以我不会因为我幸免于难而道歉
So, I'm not going to apologise for not getting nailed in the a**
没有落得其他人的下场
like the rest of 'em.
别这样,振作点,卡尼
Come on. Get a grip, Carney.
-我只是说,那… -别这样
-I'm just saying, it... -Come on.
那没有让他成为该死的圣人,米克
That doesn't make him a f**king saint, Mike.
好了…
Yeah, okay...
他可是已经扯平了
And it's not like he didn't even the score.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
没意思,不代表什么
Nothing. It means nothing.
好,在哪里
All right, where is it?
-搞什么 -怎样
-The f**k? -What?
你不是说废弃了吗
You said it was abandoned.
我说「似乎废弃了」
I said it seemed abandoned.
听起来不像废弃
Well, it doesn't sound abandoned.
该死的
F**king Christ.
卢卡斯希斯,你只需要知道他
Lucas Hayes, all you need to know.
你跟我说了
Yeah, you told me.
我以为你没有听
I didn't think you were listening.
卢卡斯
Lucas.
-你是警♥察♥?-对
-You police? -Yeah.
不是,听着,卢卡斯
No. Look, Lucas,
你的车被发现弃置在安彻湾
your car has been found abandoned at Anchor Bay.
知道这件事吗
Know anything about it?
我没有开它
I wasn't driving it.
-介意我们进来吗 -是
-All right. Mind if we come in? -Yeah.
我介意
What? Yeah, I mind, Hey.
小心点
Man, watch it. Hey, man.
搞什么
What the f**k?
放松…
Hey, relax. Relax.
我们只是来谈话,好吗
We're just here to talk. All right?
卢卡斯,你占住这里吗
Lucas, you squatting here?
-占住?-对
-Squat? -Yeah.
该死的,我是屋主
S**t. I own this s**t.
房♥子看来废弃了,卢卡斯
Seems abandoned, Lucas.
不是
It ain't.
你对你姐妹从宾尼那处
What did you do with the drugs that your sister stole from Bunny?
偷回来的毒品做了什么
What did you do with the drugs that your sister stole from Bunny?
你在说什么
The f**k you talking about?
完全不知道莎朗在做什么,好吗
Don't know s**t what Sharon's up to, a'ight?
她绝对不会偷宾尼的货
Know she'd never skim off Bunny.
是吗?她喜欢什么
Yeah? What's she into?
除了未得我同意借用我的车?
Besides borrowing my ride without my say so?
不知道
Don't know.
她一定要付扣押费
She gonna pay the impound that's for sure.
我还要照顾她的狗
I'm keeping her dog, too.
听着,卢卡斯…
Look, Lucas...
你姐妹最近有与任何生面孔一起吗
has...has your sister been hanging around anybody new?
她被杀掉吗
She get popped?
你们是因为这样而来?
That's what's up?
莎朗就像我们的妈妈
Sharon just like our f**king mum.
这个…
Well...
卢卡斯,你…
Lucas, your...
你的姐妹死了,对不起
your sister's dead, son. I'm sorry.
冷静点…
Come on, now. Come on.
放松
Just relax. Hey.
冷静
Come on.
听着,好吗?听我说
Listen, okay? Listen to me.
有人杀了她,好吗
Somebody killed her, okay?
所以你能告诉我
So, can you tell me
她最近有与任何生面孔一起吗
if she's been hanging around anybody new?
任何人?任何生面孔?
Anybody? Any new people?
只有…电♥话♥的声音
Just...voices on the phone, man.
只有电♥话♥的声音
Just voices on the phone.
只有声音,好…
Just voices. Okay...All right...
过来
Come here.
过来,坐下
Come on, sit down. Come on.
你的来电已接驳至自动留言系统
Your call has been forwarded to an automatic voice message system.
是米克
It's, it's Mike.
我只想打给你,并…
I just want to check and...
看你是否安好
see if you're doing all right.
凯尔不知道你是否开了我妈妈的车
Kyle's wondering if you have my mum's car.
我在想…
I'm wondering...
若你开了她的车或者你走了…
I mean, if you got it, you know, or if you took off...
不要紧
it's okay.
我不…怪你,艾莉丝
I don't, I don't f**king blame you, Iris.
闭嘴
Shut the f**k up!
-他是模范囚犯 -是
-So, the guy's a model prisoner. -Yeah.
他今早出狱了
He got out this morning.
我不知道
Yeah, I didn't know.
无论如何
Well, for what it's worth,
我在监狱的内应说格雷格循规蹈矩
my source inside said this Greg did everything right.
我…只想感谢你的帮忙
I...I just wanted to thank you for trying to help.
不用…收回它吧
No...please.
我想你收下它
I want you to.
感谢你抽时间帮忙
For your time.
我知道你可以的话一定会帮忙
I know you would've helped if you could.
你有乐于助人的面孔
You've got that kind of face.
你妈妈有告诉过你吗
Did your mum ever tell you that?
没有,没说过
No. Not really.
米克,是时候了
Mike, it's about f**king time.
对,你的问题远比那一批坏货严重
Yeah, you got a much bigger problem than that one bad batch.
不用你说
Yeah, no s**t.
到底是谁?米克
Who is it, Mike?
是谁对我的货做手脚
Who's f**king with my s**t?
不知道,但你是目标
Don't know. But you're the target.
为何他们要惹我
Why the f**k they bothering me?
因为大权在你手上,好吗
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表