剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
I need your help.
很不好受吧
It stings, doesn't it?
该死的,别再笑
F**k you, stop smiling.
跟我来
Come with me.
京士顿警局
你拒绝打指模?
Are you refusing to be printed?
你拒捕和袭♥警♥
You resisted arrest, assaulted an officer.
我们会申请法庭命令
We'll get a court order.
好,那就申请法庭命令
Okay, well, get a f**king court order.
走
Let's go.
你吃了什么
The f**k did you eat?
毒品里面掺了什么
So, what's the dope laced with?
这是「杂烩毒品」
It's a narcotic Neapolitan.
混合了多种毒品
It's a combination of drugs.
这需要一会
It's gonna take a minute,
但他们会把化合物分离
but they're gonna isolate the compounds.
大谈分子结构
You know, talking about molecular structure.
我不知道…
I don't know...
我只知道…
What I do know...
他心脏衰竭,年仅30岁
this guy's heart gave out, 30 years old.
没有针孔,没有长♥期♥吸毒的迹象
No track marks, no evidence of long-term use.
22岁
22 years old.
她是三个孩子的母亲
She was a goddamn mother of 3.
-是冰♥毒♥… -是
-Yeah, it's meth... -Yeah.
-芬太尼、漂白水?-我不…知道
-...fentanyl, bleach? -I don't...I don't know.
我们要等待化验报告
We got to wait for the lab.
-这需要一会 -是
-Yeah, well, that'll take a minute. -Yeah.
那么,我能为你做什么
So, what can I do for you?
监狱不断有人死
There's bodies dropping in the prison.
-那是惩教所的事 -街头也有人死
-It's DOC. -Yeah, in the streets.
-京士顿警局 -人们接二连三死亡
-KPD. -This is a goddamn death march.
死者像麻疯病人般长满疮,好吗
They're breaking out in sores like lepers, okay?
接下来就会传播到学校
It's gonna hit the schools next because it always does.
因为永远都是这样
It's gonna hit the schools next because it always does.
我只能处理我眼前的事
Yeah, well, I can only deal with what's in front of me,
在我眼前的事到底是什么
and what the f**k is really in front of me here?
警♥察♥
车子不是用她的名字登记
Car's not in her name.
她在驾驶座被杀害
Killed her in the front seat.
那真大胆
That's balls.
典狱长
Hey. Warden,
我们能拿那闭路电视的片段吗
we get that footage?
我明天给你
I'm getting it to you tomorrow.
现在不行吗
What about now?
州警要看片段调查监狱的死亡案件
Staties need it for deaths inside the prison.
这些事情都有关连
I mean, this is connected.
天啊,这里才没有州警,卡林
Oh, jeez. There are no f**king Staties here, Kareem.
-拜托 -我…
-Come on. -I...
我明白
I get it.
天眼连接着你的服务器、你的监狱
The eye in the sky routes to your server, your prison,
但这是街头,这是京士顿
but this is the street, this is Kingstown.
我的城镇,我的谋杀案
My town, my murder.
对,你想与州警斗谁有面子
Yeah, hey, you want to have a pissing contest with the state,
我没所谓,好吗
that's fine with me, all right?
享受你的尸体
Enjoy your body.
我回家了
I'm going home.
-你回家?-是
-You're going home? -Yeah.
你的工作是朝九晚五吗
Work banker's hours now?
假装那是小屋
Just pretend it's a shed.
这…视频说七分钟就能组装好
This...the video said 7-minute assembly.
现在过了多久
How long has it been?
六小时
6 hours.
可恶
S**t.
-那是谁 -不知道
-Who's that? -I don't know.
-你好吗 -我们为你们感到很高兴
-How you doing, Patty? -We're so happy for you both.
谢谢,进来吧
Thanks. Come in.
-你好吗?兄弟 -你好吗
-What's up, brother? -How you doing, man?
看谁当爸爸了
Hey. Look who's a f**king dad.
恭喜你,妈妈
Congratulations, Mama.
你把这放在车内,然后就…
And you put that in the car, and that's...
扭它,明白吗
-Twist this s**t, right? -Hey....
这东西刚好能放在婴儿车
That same piece fits right back on the f**king stroller, man.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
-谢谢 -别客气,兄弟
-Thanks. -Right on, man.
不用客气
You're welcome.
那些小手指
Those little fingers.
别让她占据宝宝
Don't let her hog the baby, man.
母亲喜欢这样做
They do that, the mothers.
-明白 -谢谢
-Okay. -Yeah. Thanks.
你与儿子有肌肤接触了吗
You do that skin-to-skin s**t yet with your boy?
-没有 -天啊
-No. -Oh, man.
喂他时要看他的眼睛,知道吗
Yeah, and you look him in the eye when you feed him, too, you know?
你要让他知道你在他身边
Yeah, you got to let him know you're here.
儿子需要我们
Boys need us, man.
对…
Yeah...
我最近在想
I've been thinking.
重案组,那是…
Yeah, well, Homicide, you know, it's...
那只是在看时钟
it's watching the clock.
在等待后果
It's waiting for the aftermath.
-对 -就算破了案
-Yeah. -And even when that comes,
这城镇的人也不会跟你说话
no one f**king talks to you in this town anyway.
是
Yeah.
你知道我去年的结案率吗
You know what my closure rate was last year?
知道,糟透了
Yeah, for s**t.
对,惨不忍♥睹
Yeah, absolute s**t.
我可是个优秀警♥察♥
And I'm a good goddamn cop.
这令人紧张不安
It just shoots the nerves, man.
我想改变现况
And I want to make a difference.
是
Yeah.
我打算调到特警队
I'm thinking about transferring to SWAT.
是吗
Yeah?
听着,我…明白
I mean, look, man, I...I hear you.
你绝对是个好警♥察♥
Man, you're a good cop, no doubt.
但当你身陷险境时
But when you're in the s**t,
你不是太愤怒就是太害怕
you're either too angry or too afraid.
这样会害死你和你的小队
And that s**t gets you and your team killed.
所以你留在原本的职位
So, you stay where you are.
已经够好了
It's good, man.
安于现状就好了
You're good where you're at.
我们发现那个拆家
You know, we found that f**king mule murdered
在安彻湾对面的街道被杀
across the street from Anchor Bay.
你能相信吗
You believe that s**t?
-可恶 -「可恶」是什么意思
-F**k. -What do you mean, 'f**k'?
你认识她?
You know her?
宾尼的手下
Bunny's crew.
伤寒玛丽,差点杀掉整个狱区的人
And Typhoid Mary nearly took out a whole cell block.
车子用她兄弟的名字登记吧
Car's registered to her brother, right?
我去了那鬼地方
I went by that f**king s**thole.
似乎废弃了
Seemed abandoned.
是似乎废弃还是曾经废弃
Well, seemed or was?
似乎废弃
F**king...f**king seemed.
不知道,就是封了板之类的
I don't know. Just f**king boarded up and s**t.
这是因为有人对宾尼的毒品做手脚
Well, look, 'cause Bunny's drugs were f**ked with.
我…等等
I...hold on.
-你是警♥察♥ -我不…
-You're a police officer. -I don't...
-或许做好你的工作 -让我…
-Maybe do your job. -Let me...
-或许你会查出真♥相♥ -等等,喂?
-Maybe you figure it out. -Hold on. Yeah?
弗格森,是…
Ferguson. Yes...
告诉他我几天后过去
Tell him I'll be by next couple of days. Yeah.
-好 -真荒谬
-Okay. -Bulls**t.
没什么,该死的连环杀手想谈话
Nothing. F**king serial killer wants to f**king chat.
宾尼的毒品被人做手脚,继续说
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表