剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
她都进来三年了
She's been in here for three years.
我们不允许夫妻探视 所以 是谁把她肚子搞大的 莉娜
And we don't do conjugal visits, so who knocked her up, Lina?
你猜她愿不愿意告诉你 孩儿他爹是谁
I'm sure she'll be happy to share the father's identity.
在门口安排了警卫 能让你有安全感吗
You got soldiers on your doorstep. Make you feel safe?
邦尼 得保护好自己 才能保护好他的家人
Bunny gotta protect himself so he can protect his.
别躲我 你消失了
Don't ghost me. You disappear,
没打招呼就去对付俄♥国♥佬
you're rolling the fucking Russians
然后又对他们开战
with no warning, and then you light 'em up.
那混♥蛋♥在我货里下药 是么
Motherfucker spiked my supply. Yeah?
以牙还牙
Push me, I push back.
没想到他们竟然允许天使
I didn't think they would allow angels
在这地狱中出现
in this fresh hell.
堕落天使 康妮
Fallen angels, Konnie.
只有堕落
Only the fallen.
如果他们发现你跟我有关系
If they find out you're connected to me at all,
会杀了你的
they will kill you.
你相信我
You trust me.
我看到些东西
I saw something.
你看到什么了 白人帮出钱
What'd you see? White Power cash,
俄♥国♥佬出毒品 他们在我面前交易的
Russian drugs. They traded right in front of me.
呦 迪戈
Yo, Digo!
抽大♥麻♥去邦尼店里抽
Move the wake-and-bake down over Bunny's shop.
我不需要我客户看到这个
I don't need my clients seeing this.
你还没开门呢
You ain't even open yet.
你不滚蛋我就不开
And I won't open till you move your sorry ass.
行吧 朗达
All right, Rhonda.
我知道
I know
更好的日子即将来临
Better days are coming
如果我能坚持下去
If I can hang on
是的
Yes, it is
就是这样
Yes, it is
我知道
I know
更好的日子即将来临
Better days are coming...
坚持住
Stay with me.
求你 我不想死 快到了 快到了
I don't want to die. Please. Almost there. Almost there.
我可以坚持
I can hang on
得按住
We need pressure.
卡彭特医生呢
Where's Dr. Carpenter?
不知道 上厕所去了吧
I don't know. I think 10-1.
好吧
All right.
刺伤情况评估 大约五级
MSW's, about five.
去敲卫生间门 我这里需要医生
Go knock on the bathroom door. I need a doctor in here now.
你知道我不能离开的 要么把你手按在这个伤口上
You know I can't do that. Stick your hand on this wound,
要么去找医生
or go get the goddamn doctor.
是
Yes, it is
确实如此
Yes, it is
我所有的麻烦
All my troubles
让我哭泣
They got me crying
但如果我
But if I
如果我能继续
If I can just keep on [engine revving]
努力
Trying...
操
Aah! Fuck!
早上醒来
I wake up in the morning
唱着蓝调
Singing, singing the blues...
因为每个人都在奔跑
'Cause everybody's running
操啊
Putangina. Huh?
意思是操 伊恩 操
"Poo-tahng-ee-na." It means "fuck," Ian. Fuck.
是 史蒂夫呢
Yeah. Yeah. Yo, where's Stevie?
家里有事 我们人手不足
Family shit. Look, we're shorthanded.
把那边封起来 好吧
Lock that shit down, will ya?
收到 嘿
Copy. Hey.
是朗达吗 是
It's Rhonda? Yeah.
猛♥男♥比我们先到
Big man got here before we did.
靠 得赶紧让他走
Ah, shit. Got to get him out of here.
好
All right.
嗯 老迈 我不想让事态升级
Yeah, Mikey, I didn't want to escalate the situation.
天哪 好
Oh, Jesus Christ. Okay.
你不该来这儿 邦尼
It's not the best place for you to be, Bunny.
王八蛋在激我 迈克
Motherfuckers baiting me, Mike.
走了 我跟他们拼了
Come on. I'm ten toes in right now.
是 我知道 我知道 我明白
Yeah, I know. I know, I get it.
可你还是得走
Still.
我也不喜欢躲躲藏藏
I'm not for hiding, neither.
好吧 都这样了
All right? Shit like this,
全世界都得看见我 迈克
the whole world got to fucking see me, Mike.
卧♥槽♥ 抱歉
Fuck me. I'm sorry.
很遗憾 嗯
I'm sorry, man. Yeah.
就 走吧 别被他们激怒
Just, come on. Just can't let 'em bait you.
别被他们钓出来 走了
Don't let 'em bait you. Come on. Just, uh,
出事打给我
anything happens, just give me a call.
我知道去哪儿找你
I know where to find you.
别被他们激怒哈 聪明点
Don't let 'em fucking bait you. Be smart.
四个枪手 根据目击证人所说
Four gunmen, according to the witnesses,
都是白人 所以他们都是俄♥国♥佬或者是雅利安兄弟会的
all pasty fuckers, so they're Russian, or they're Aryan.
是 没什么区别 对吧
Yeah, same difference, isn't it?
是 我们知道这是要干嘛
Yeah. We know what this is.
我们在唐家见 好吧
Well, we're gonna meet at Don's, okay?
好 行 好 走了哈
All right, yup. All right, let's fucking go.
操
Fuck!
说
Yeah.
雅利安兄弟会跟俄♥国♥佬勾结
Aryans tied up with the Kremlin.
所以我得处理这事
So I need to get a handle on this.
你能帮我把卡拉汉弄到隔离监狱吗
Can you get Callahan in ad seg for me?
可以
Yeah, I can do that.
谢谢 现在我得处理
Thank you. Now, I'm gonna deal with
外面的俄♥国♥佬 好吧
the Russians on the outside, all right?
好 我会搞定
Okay, I'll see it's done.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
没事 谢了
Nothing. Thanks.
所以 我在想
So, I was thinking,
我们可以在这里建立自己的家族
we'd start our own kindred up here,
吸收没结盟的人
bring in some of these unaffiliated.
增加我们的人数
Boost our numbers.
默尔
Merle?
把你那堆白人至上的废话 讲给垃圾们听吧
Save that "RaHoWa" crap for the trailer park.
小心脚底下
Oh, watch your step.
是他妈的负鼠吗
Is that a fucking possum?
不 不是负鼠
No, not a fucking possum.
是兔子
It's a rabbit.
被猫抓到了
A cat get to it?
你看到什么了
Well, what do you see?
它脖子断了 胸口被刺穿
He got a broken neck, chest punctured.
肉和内脏都没了
Meat and organs are gone.
还剩点内脏
There's still some guts left.
也许是库珀鹰干的
Yeah, maybe a Cooper's,
或者是每年这个季节会有的红尾鹰
or a red-tailed hawk this time of year.
很聪明 没吃屎
Smart enough not to eat shit.
你没事吧
You good?
很不好
Far from.
还有个葬礼要安排 所以
Got another funeral to arrange, so,
一点都不好
nothing's good.
你应该走的 你和特雷
You should go, you and Trey.
现在是无差别攻击了 不管士兵还是平民
No difference no more, soldier or civilian.
让特雷退学
Pull Trey out of school?
他在天才班
He's on the gifted track.
可以去别的学校 罗
There's different schools, Roe,
去别的地方
there's different places.
他人呢
Where is he?
上学呢
School.
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表