剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on 'Mayor of Kingstown'...
-我们与谁开战 -雅利安人
-So, who are we taking this fight to? -Aryans.
他们有很多理由找我们算账
They got a lot of reason to come after us.
所以我们先下手为强
So, let's take the fight to them.
你应该拘捕他们,不是烧死他们
You were supposed to bust them, not roast them.
传话给拉斐尔
Get word to Raphael.
他们会想报复
They're gonna want an equaliser.
首先你对米洛忠诚
First, you were loyal to Milo,
接着你对我忠诫…
then you were loyal to me...
之后你会对谁忠诚
Where are you gonna put your loyalty next?
我现在有超越这地方的抱负
I got ambitions now, outside of this place.
有一条界线,你一跨过它
There's a line, your toe's across it.
我就不会放过你,好吗
I gave that to you. Okay?
明白了,米克市长
I hear you, Mayor Mike.
你翻找过我的保险箱吗
You been in my lockbox?
你是新来的
You're new.
所以我不会毁了你的漂亮脸蛋
So I'mma save that pretty face.
艾莉丝,我们要走了
Iris! We got to go.
为米奇宝宝干杯
To Baby Mitch.
为米莉安干杯
To Mariam.
一个裁决让整个家庭陷入牢狱
A conviction puts the whole family in prison...
无论你在监狱里想着外面的人
Whether you're inside dreaming about your people on the outside...
还是外面的人为监狱里的人祷告
Or outside praying for your people in...
没人能逃脱
Nobody escapes.
警♥察♥和惩教官
The cops and the COs...
同样困在他们的牢笼
are trapped in their own cages, too.
那牢笼变得舒适
That cage gets comfortable.
长♥期♥困在里面,你就会适应
And penned in long enough, you adapt.
你会适应一切
You adapt to anything,
你变得无所不能
you become capable of anything,
你会停止想象之后发生的事
and you stop imagining what comes after.
但对等待的人来说
But for the ones waiting,
未来是他们唯一的希望
the future is their only hope.
他们唯一想要的是释放日期
All they want is a release date
因为他们认为这能带来宽慰
because they think it brings resolution.
冰冻饮品
薯片
但监狱是门生意
But incarceration is a business,
囚犯是这生意的产品
and the prisoners its product.
当处于监狱系统后
Once you are put through that machine,
你就是其中一部分
you're a part of it.
没有假释或刑期,没有免罪
No parole or time served, no exoneration,
没有东西能删除那标记
nothing lasers off that mark.
那标记长存于心…
It's in you...
直到永远
Forever.
你见到的景象
What you've seen,
你做过的事
what you've done,
皆不会消逝
there's no resolution.
探视时间完结
Visitation's over.
主要来说,社会是对的
Mostly, society's right.
有时候被标签…
Sometimes being branded...
走
Let's go!
被放在牢笼是自救的唯一方法
...put in a cage is the only way to save you.
我不知道
I don't know, Ton.
这东西有问题,兄弟
This s**t ain't good, brah.
我要吐掉它,兄弟
I got to throw this s**t up, brah.
从未试过这么不适
Never felt nothing like this.
有我在,兄弟
I got you, brah.
继续走,别停下来
Just keep walking, don't stop now.
不…这边…
Nah...This way...
有我在…吐吧…
I got you...Come on...
可恶
Damn it.
快找拉斐尔,快点…
Go get Raph, now. Go...
克殊
Hush!
该死的
F**k.
发生了什么事
The f**k happened?
克殊…
Hush...
糟糕…
S**t...
-该死的 -他死了
-F**k. -He's f**king dead, yo.
他刚才大喊和抽搐,然后就断气了
He was yelling and twitching and then, nothing.
好
Okay.
拿着,穿上它
Here, put this s**t on.
你有亲人在监狱?
All right, so you have somebody inside?
没有,我有儿子在坟墓里
No, I have a son in the grave.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
杀了他的人在坐监
The person who killed him is inside.
他在史东布鲁克监狱
He's in StoneBrook.
我儿子和他朋友打架
My son and his friend got in a fight.
很严重
It was bad.
他开枪打我乖儿子的头
He shot my boy in the head and dumped his body in the lake.
然后把他弃尸湖泊
He shot my boy in the head and dumped his body in the lake.
他的朋友格雷格,他帮我们搜索他
Greg, the friend, he helped us search for him.
靠着我肩膀哭、捉着我的手,而…
Cried on my shoulder and held my hand, and...
然后真♥相♥揭露
then the truth came out.
假释委员会在过去五年
The parole board has heard my victim statement
一直听我的受害者陈述
for the last 5 years.
他们拒绝让他出狱
And they've denied his release.
但现在事情改变了
But something changed now.
对,他已经服刑了
Yeah. He did his time.
对,我的乖儿子也是
Yeah, so did my boy.
他仍在受苦
He's still doing it.
听着,安娜
Look, Anna, if the parole board has already signed off on this,
若假释委员会已经同意了
Look, Anna, if the parole board has already signed off on this,
我实在无法为你做什么
there's really not much that I can do for you.
若盖了印♥章♥,那就是…最终决定
If it's stamped, it's...it's done.
对,但…不能发生某些事吗
Yeah, but... couldn't something happen?
一些可以…
I mean something could,
让假释委员会重新考虑的事?
could make them reconsider, right?
囚犯惹事,刑期就会延长
Prisoners get in trouble, they get more time.
对
Yeah.
这时有发生
It happens.
-他叫格雷格史钊活 -史钊活
-His name is Greg Stewart. -Stewart.
-在史东布鲁克服刑,对吗 -对
-That's at StoneBrook, yeah? -Yes.
好,听着…
Okay, look...
我会看看
I'll look into it.
-米克?-你的姐妹
-Mike? -Hey. You still have a sister
仍在史东布鲁克监狱工作,对吗
that works over at StoneBrook, right?
我很好,你呢
I'm good. How are you?
非常好,谁理会
F**king great, who cares?
你呢
Do you?
对,她在戏剧学会
Yeah, she, teaches theater to the drama club maggots.
担任那些人♥渣♥的戏剧导师
Yeah, she, teaches theater to the drama club maggots.
与那些混♥蛋♥一起演出剧目
Puts on plays with these a**holes.
听着,我要与她谈件事
Yeah. Look, I need to talk to her about a thing.
好,我传那女巫的号♥码给你
All right, I'll text you the witch's number.
传过来吧
Any day now.
我在传了
I'm doing it.
这是狱警泰迪,收到吗
This is custodian Teddy, hello?
西30区的22号♥仓库出现严重状况
I got a big problem in storage number 22 West side 30.
快过来,需要协助
Rapido. Need help.
泰迪,你为何用我们的频道
Teddy, what the f**k are you doing on our channel?
-拉紧急把手… -我的天啊
-Pull the emergency lever... -Jesus Christ.
红色的把手,我知道你看到
It's red, I know you see it.
这里有人死了
F**king guy dead over here.
西30区
30 West.
-四处都是血 -可恶
-There's blood everywhere. -S**t.
西30区需要支援
I need backup in 30 West.
22号♥仓库
Storage room 22.
重复,西30区需要支援
Repeat, I need backup in 30 West,
-22号♥仓库 -你搞什么鬼…
-room storage 22 now. -What the f**k are you...
-你在跑步吗 -马上
-Are you running? -Now!
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表