剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
You give up Millhaven 'cause you're a humble motherf**ker?
因为你是个谦虚的王八蛋?
You give up Millhaven 'cause you're a humble motherf**ker?
在适应环境
Well, you know, getting on.
有个我从未见过的侄女在附近居住
Got a niece nearby I never met.
米尔哈芬是较新的监狱
Newer facility, Millhaven,
有人性化的设施
with humane amenities.
更大的牢房♥,膳食绝对更好
Bigger cells, better food, sure.
考虑到一切,不算太糟糕
Not terrible, far as it goes.
你放弃那一切
And you gave all that up...
你的受托人特权
your trustee privileges, the fancy library, the grub?
漂亮的图书馆、膳食?
your trustee privileges, the fancy library, the grub?
他们有农场计划
They got a farming program.
不要农场计划,来这鬼地方?
Farming program? For this s**t?
家园是心之所属,典狱长
Home's where the heart is, Warden.
我想我的心属于这里
Guess my heart's here.
时间惹人怀疑,梅尔
Timing's suspect, Merle.
你一移监,岗纳就死了
You transfer, Gunner drops.
岗纳的死与我无关
Gunner's got nothing to do with me.
据我所知
That was old business between him and Head's what I hear.
那是他与前任老大的旧恩怨
That was old business between him and Head's what I hear.
没人问准你?
Nobody ran it by you?
我只是刚来到这里
I just f**king got here.
但那些面色苍白的混♥蛋♥已在跟随你
And yet all those pasty f**ks already drafting behind you.
敬重长辈
Respect for one's elders.
你是有辈份的人
You're a veteran.
你受人尊敬
You have respect.
你在这里继续悠闲过活
You keep doing the easy time you've been doing.
一有轻举妄动
You don't?
你每天都会后悔回来这里
You'll regret coming back, every f**king day.
命运之爱
Amor fati.
当然了,梅尔,毫无疑问
Sure, Merle. 100 percent.
我只是说我接受了我的命运
Just saying, I made peace with my fate.
我会死在监狱
I'm gonna die in here.
死在牢房♥或操场,随便吧
In my cell, on the yard, however.
但我会以我的方式死去
My terms, though, my way.
你能这样说吗
Can you say the same?
加罗华伦泰
Garro, Valentine.
格连艾莉亚
Greene, Aliya.
威廉丝卡洛琳
Williams, Caroline.
他们叫你的名字
Hey. They called your name.
什么
Oh, s**t. What?
其他人继续拘留
Rest of you get comfortable.
-我有东西给你 -可恶
-I got something for you. -F**k.
你是我的…
You're mine...
怎么了?你去哪里
What's up? Where you going?
混♥蛋♥
Motherf**ker!
过来
Come here, man!
混♥蛋♥
Motherf**k.
上来
Get back up here!
我能帮你吗
Can I help you?
没想过你租这么便宜的地方,米克
I didn't figure you for this low-rent s**t, Mike.
你在做什么?你不能被见到
The f**k you doing? You can't be seen here.
我刚才在附近
I was in the neighbourhood, man.
上车,给我两秒钟
Get in. Give me 2 seconds.
那些疯子向拉斐尔出手
Crackers made a move on Raph.
他还好吗
He good?
流了点血,但他英勇战斗逃过一劫
Lost a little blood, but, you know, he battled his way out of that s**t.
我以为人们会害怕得不敢动他
I thought people would be too scared to go after him.
不要把责任推到我身上
Don't throw that s**t in my face, man.
他做了那交易吗
He make that deal?
哥伦比亚人,交易让我付多五位数
Colombians. S**t cost me an extra 5 figures.
那是你的错
That's on you.
我已经说了会是怎样
Hey, I told you how it was gonna go.
你才没告诉我额外的五位数,米克
You ain't tell me nothing about no f**king 5 figures, Mike.
你担心拉斐尔还是担心你的钱
Are you worried about Raphael, or you worried about the money?
我担心所有一切,米克
Yo, I worry about every f**king thing, Mike.
与你一样
Same as you.
对,拉斐尔不会有事
Yeah, well, Raphael's gonna be fine.
他们向他出手,他们失手了
They went after him. They f**king missed.
所以加强保护
So, just double down on protection.
这不会再发生,我会与狱警谈谈
It's not gonna happen again. I'll talk to the guards.
还要控制你那些疯子兄弟
Put a leash on your cracker barrel brothers, too, man.
他们不是我兄弟
Hey, they're not my brothers.
他们有新的领导人
They under new management, man.
展现你的影响力
Show your influence.
你在说什么
What you talking about?
岗纳被自己人杀死
Gunner got got, by his f**king own.
何时
When?
米克,你真的很糊涂
Man, I mean, Mike, you slipping, dawg.
该死,何时的事
F**k you. When?
几天前
Couple days back.
在探监时间
In visitation.
他们在他的孩子面前焗死那蠢材
They suffocated that fool right in front of his kid.
她透过玻璃窗目击整个过程
She watched the whole thing through the glass,
就像在水族馆看喂鲨鱼一样
like shark feed in a f**king aquarium.
-他受保护性拘留 -是
-He was in protective custody. -Yeah.
新的话事人很有权力
New shot-caller got some goddamn pull.
某些从米尔哈芬监狱移监的老大
Some OG transferred in from Millhaven.
米尔哈芬监狱
Millhaven.
你见到鬼吗
You seen a f**king ghost?
我唯一见到的就是鬼,宾尼
Hell, all I see is ghosts, Bunny.
我唯一见到的
All I f**king see.
厉害
Nice.
非常好
F**king A.
怎么了
What's up?
妈妈的车在哪里
Where's Mum's car?
在查了
Working on it.
这不是有空才处理的事情,凯尔
Well, it's not just 'get to it when you can' kind of thing, Kyle.
我要知道答案
I need to know the answer.
我已经问过了,米克
I asked the question, Mike.
他们在查看
They're checking.
我要知道该死的答案
Yeah. And I need to know the f**king answer.
所以到底要多久
So, how long's it gonna take?
我不知道
I don't know.
那太久了,凯尔
Well, that's too f**king long, Kyle.
我会处理,米克
I'm on it, Mike.
好的,谢谢
All right. Thank you.
收到消息婴孩能活下去…
Hey, got word the baby's gonna make it...
早安…
-Good morning. -Morning.
-你听到吗 -听到
-You hear me? -Yeah.
算是难得的好消息吧
Some good f**king news for a change?
那小孩充满求生意志
Kid's a fighter.
没有其他选择
Gonna have to be.
系统里的孤儿
Orphan in the system.
你在哪里
Where the f**k are you?
只是在学习当爸爸
Just, learning to be a dad.
-我要收线了 -听起来是这样
-I got to go. -Yeah, sounds like it.
弗格森探员尝试联络你
Detective Ferguson's trying to reach you.
伊恩
Ian.
-叫他伊恩就可 -我选择不这样做
-Just call him Ian. -I choose not to.
他去了安彻湾看闭路电视的片段
He's headed to Anchor Bay to look at security footage.
说你可以陪他去
Said you could be his plus-one.
现在吗
Yeah. Well, now?
勤奋的人无暇休息
No rest for the wicked.
谢谢你的咖啡,可恶
Thanks for the coffee. F**k.
我很快回来
I'll be back.
早上11时14分,她在车子
11:14am. There she is.
留心看…
Here we go...
看下手的速度多快
Look how f**king quick that was.
除了他是白人就什么都看不到
Can't see s**t except he's white.
你能暂停和放大♥片♥段吗
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表