剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
凯尔
有什么消息
Yeah, what do you got?
妈妈的车被扣押
Mum's car's impounded.
女司机被截停
The female subject was stopped on a bulls**t traffic infraction,
因为无聊的违反交通规例
The female subject was stopped on a bulls**t traffic infraction,
拒捕和袭♥警♥…
resisted arrest, assaulted an officer...
身份呢
And the ID?
什么身份?米克
What ID, Mike?
没有,肯定是她
No. It's f**king her.
无名氏,因为没有驾驶执照
Jane Doe 'cause no license.
她拒绝打指模
She's refusing to give her prints.
她当然这样做了
Of course she did.
这有任何分别吗?米克
Would it make a difference anyway, Mike?
你知道她的真名吗
I mean, do you even know her real name?
谢谢,凯尔,我在路上了
Thanks, Kyle. I'm on my way.
可恶
Motherf**k.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
混♥蛋♥,这么快就想动我
F**ker. Didn't take you long, did it?
号♥码7185550187,下午12时36分
喂?
Hello.
康斯坦丁,我们出了问题
Konstantin, we have a problem.
混♥蛋♥
Motherf**ker.
华特
Walter.
外面的局势现在一发不可收拾
We got a Category 5 s**tstorm happening outside,
而你不能回电给我?
and you can't return my f**king call?
我在处理多宗危机,众数
I am managing crises here, plural.
我不是吗
I'm not?
天啊,华特
Jesus, Walter.
你需要我帮你分清要务吗
Do you need me to help you prioritise?
不用,伊芙琳,其实我不需要
No, Evelyn, actually, I don't.
我觉得你需要
Oh, I think you do.
你知道罗拔索耶为这座城市
Do you know how many fresh lawsuits
带来多少宗新诉讼吗
Robert Sawyer has brought upon this city?
战术小队捣破雅利安人的冰♥毒♥工场
Tactical team raided an Aryan meth lab.
遭到他们开枪
They were fired upon.
然后索耶就炸死他们?
And Sawyer just blew them up?
这是对抗犯人的相应武力
Level of force was commensurate.
「相应」?
'Commensurate'?
艾莉丝在哪里
Hey. Where's Iris?
很好,她很安全
Good. She's safe.
你怎么了
The f**k's wrong with you?
不知道,该死的
I don't know. F**k.
俄♥罗♥斯♥混♥蛋♥
You know, Russian f**khead
试图在南边杀掉我,这混♥蛋♥
tried to take me on the Southside, this motherf**ker.
你在开玩笑吗?米克
You're f**king kidding me, Mikey?
-什么 -你在开玩笑吗
-What? -You're f**king kidding me?
我做了什么
What'd I do?
你不能杀这些俄♥罗♥斯♥人
You cannot roll up on these f**king comrades,
我跟你说了
I told you that.
是他想杀我
He rolled up on me.
我要开装甲运兵车
I'm gonna take an APC,
我会铲平那混♥蛋♥的俱乐部,该死
I'm gonna flatten that f**king c**ksucker's Cavo, f**k him.
不要这样做
No, let's not do that.
现在局势太多变数
There's too many moving parts right now.
好吧,我收拾尸体
All right, I'll clean it up.
别这样做
No, don't do that.
那尸体会是个下马威
That'd be a calling card.
这样如何
How's that?
所以你就等他再次尝试动手吗
So, you're just gonna wait and let him f**king try it again?
我不觉得他会再尝试
Well, I don't think he's gonna try it again.
这你能相信我
You can trust me on that.
米克,这混♥蛋♥
Mikey, this f**ker,
你根本没惹怒他,好吗
you didn't even piss him off, all right?
你只是一个小麻烦
You were just a f**king nuisance.
这些该死的混♥蛋♥
These f**kers jerk off,
他们杀人,然后吃冬甩
they kill people and then eat a f**king doughnut.
-他们毫不在乎 -好了,我明白
-They do not f**king care. -All right, I get it.
给我看所有问话…
Show me every interview...
我们找出谁是下个目标,好吗
Let's just figure out who's next, okay?
然后再追查主谋
And we'll work backwards from there.
我想知道处理这案件的
And I want the name of every f**king genius
每个天才的名字…
who worked on it...
-她要闭嘴 -对…我知道
-She's got to shut up. -Yeah, I know. Yeah...
我会想办法
I'll figure that out.
在名单上
It's on the list.
无名氏
Jane Doe.
你找到我了
You found me.
对
Yeah.
你做事情总是很快,对吧?米克
Never takes you long, does it, Mike?
这不是事实
Well, that's not true.
我以为我能离开这里
I thought I could get myself out of here.
即是怎样
So?
想留在这里?
Want to stay in here?
穿着囚服?
Earn your stripes?
把你的指模给他们
Give 'em your prints,
我一小时就能带你离开,好吗
and I'll get you out of here in like an hour. Okay?
我不可以,米克
I can't, Mike.
艾莉丝,你不可以什么
Iris. You can't what?
我不能把指模给他们
I can't give 'em my prints.
好的…
Okay. All right.
我需要一些时间
I'm gonna need a minute.
别踩我的脚跟
Don't f**king step on my heels.
我现在没时间谈话
-Hey. -I can't talk right now.
这不是适当时间
It's not a good time.
永远没有适当时间,伊芙琳
It's never gonna be a good time, Evelyn.
你不停自断后路
You keep burning all these f**king bridges,
你会无处可去
you never know where to go.
所以我要请你停下来,好吗
So, I'm gonna ask you to stop. Okay?
我需要你停下来
I need you to stop.
你要聪明行事
You got to be smart.
我不理会,米克
I don't care, Mike.
我不会放过那混♥蛋♥
I'm not gonna ease up on that f**ker,
我也不会放弃莫瑞西的案件
and I'm not dropping the Morrisey case.
什么案件?伊芙琳
What case, Evelyn?
莫瑞西已经死了
Morrisey's dead.
唯一尝试做正确的事的人…
One f**king guy tried to do the right thing...
唯一一人
one f**king guy.
罗拔杀了他
Robert killed him.
-你不能肯定 -好吧,害死了他
-You don't know that. -Okay, fine. Had him killed.
天啊,你也不能肯定
Jesus Christ. You don't know that, either.
我跟你说我知道什么
I'll tell you what I do know.
那不是…侵入住♥宅♥
It wasn't... it was not a home invasion.
好了,听着,艾莉丝
All right. Here it is, Iris.
法庭很快会下达命令
The court order's gonna come through, and then it's gonna be too late.
那时就为时已晚
The court order's gonna come through, and then it's gonna be too late.
你现在打指模,我能替你掩饰
You give up your prints now, I can cover for you.
艾莉丝,无论是什么
Iris, whatever it is,
我向天发誓,我都能抹除它
I swear to God, I'm gonna get rid of it.
任何你不想别人知道的事
Whatever you don't want anybody to know,
他们都不会知道
they're not gonna know.
我不理会你怎样想
I don't give a s**t what you think.
我明白,艾莉丝
Yeah, I get it, Iris.
我知道你经历了很多
I know you've been through a lot,
你只信任米克
and you only trust Mike.
我也只信任米克
I mean, I only trust Mike.
我六岁时就认识他,而…
I've known him since I was 6, and...
艾莉丝,在码头那晚
Iris, that night on the pier,
米克叫我走到山丘保护你们
Mike had me up on the hill, watching over both of you.
我们不是陌路人,艾莉丝
We're not strangers, Iris.
米克在支持你,艾莉丝
Mike's on your side, Iris.
我也支持你
I am on your side.
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表