剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
好 谁受伤了 哪个因犯
Yeah, who went down? What prisoner?
还在查
We're figuring this shit out, man.
我们还在等监狱长
You know, we still waiting on the warden.
卡里姆没来
Fuck's Kareem?
能把这个打开一下吗
Hey, will you open this?
行 来 打开吧
Yeah, uh, go ahead. Open it.
靠 是啊
Fuck.Yeah.
我们的射击小组在查
We got the, uh, shoot team trying to figure out
从哪里开枪的
the source of the fire.
伊恩呢 在射击小组
Uh, where's Ian?Shoot team.
靠
Fuck.
伊恩
Ian!
伊恩
Ian!
老迈 我这边警方办案正忙呢
Mikey, I'm doing fucking police work up here.
基诺 挥挥手或者做点什么动作 伊恩 下来
Keno, wave or something!Ian, get down here.
一会儿的 老迈 我这有点忙
I will... uh, Mikey, I'm a little fucking busy.
过后会更忙的 下来
It's gonna get busier. Let's go.
来啊
Let's go!
迈克 这人 走吧
Mike...This fucking guy. Come on.
迈克 好的
Mike. All right.
欢迎来到这破地方
Welcome to the shitshow.
卡拉汉 失去意识了
Callahan. He's unconscious.
他们可能会把他
They might take him over
送去金斯敦综合医院
to Kingstown General, so
我知道了会跟你说 好
I'll fill you in when I know.Okay.
谢谢 这枪开的真♥他♥妈♥的难以置信
Yeah, thank you.Fucking ridiculous shot,
从500码远的地方击中那个警卫
got that fucking guard from 500 yards or some shit.
像是军用设备 那枪是军用的
That's, like, military. That's military.
跟我说下 哪帮人里面有狙击手
Tell me what fucking set has a goddamn sniper.
草 邦尼有 我就知道 我她妈就知道
Fuck. Fucking Bunny.I knew it. I fucking knew it.
他能接触到军♥火♥
He's got access to military grade.
你怎么知道的
How you know this?
因为我他妈在场 这就是为什么
'Cause I was fucking there. That's why.
听着 我会把地址发你
Look, I'm gonna send you the address.
你去申请搜查令 然后去搜那地方
I want you to get a warrant and go fucking hit that place,
好吧 没问题
okay?Hundred percent.
好 行动前后 都给我打电♥话♥
All right, call me before and after.
行 好的 走了
Yeah, yeah. Let's go.
她用床单打的结
She knotted up her sheet.
她被救下来之前挂了多久
How long before she was taken down?
夜班排班不是很清楚
Night shift wasn't specific.
还不知道她醒过来会不会成植物人
Won't know if she's a vegetable till she wakes up one.
巴士正往这里来
Bus is inbound.
嘿
Hey...
你能打包吗 亲
can you take that to go, honey?
凯尔 嗯
Kyle?Huh?
你能打包带走吃吗 我得给我妈送点东西
Can you take that to go? I gotta take something to my mom.
行 靠 不好意思啊
Oh, yeah. Shit. Sorry.
我来
Let me just, uh...
没事 放那儿吧 我晚点再收拾
Don't worry about it. I'll deal with that later.
别啊 我来吧
Nah, come on, I got you.
嘿 我可以拿点
Hey, you mind if get a little,
拿点走吗 行 你自便
a little to go?Oh, yeah, help yourself.
还在替所有人张罗事吗
Still doing everything for everyone, huh?
总比孤独 百忧解和《价格猜猜猜》强
Beats loneliness, Prozac, and The Price is Right.
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
她啊
Oh, well, she, uh...
每次我进门就想告我
wants to sue me every time I walk in the door.
但她在自己家要开心些
But, uh, she's happier at her own home.
我有许可证的
I've got a permit.
没事 我不担心
No, that's all right. I'm not worried.
是什么枪啊 格洛克 史密斯·威森
What is that, a Glock? Smith & Wesson?
史密斯·威森
Smith & Wesson.
嗯
Oh. Yeah.
那东西救过我跟
That thing has saved me
我闺女的命两次
and my daughter's life twice.
我跟你说啊 要是特雷西能带把枪 我会感觉好很多
I'd feel a lot better if Tracy carried, I'll tell you that.
说服她可不容易
Oof, that's gonna be a hard convince.
是啊 没错
Yeah, no shit.
不过可以试试 因为
And worth a shot, 'cause, uh,
这里是真的乱
it's a fuckin' mess out here.
如果连爱的人都保护不了
Well, if you can't protect the ones you love,
还有什么意义呢
then what's the point, you know?
你做到了 凯尔 每天都在保护他们
You do that, Kyle. You do that every day.
保重 嗯
Be safe.Yeah.
回见
See ya.
说
Yeah?
你一个人吗
Are you alone?
我不会带人回酒店房♥间的 迈克
I'm not bringing people back to my hotel room, Mike.
那就接电♥话♥啊
Then pick up your fucking phone.
我一直在给你打电♥话♥ 我刚睡觉呢
I've been calling you.I was asleep.
嗯 大中午的睡觉 艾瑞斯
Yeah, well, it's noon, Iris.
我现在属于夜行动物
I'm a nocturnal creature now.
行吧 要不看看窗外吧
Okay. Why don't you look out your window?
嗯 嗨
Yeah, hi.
河边那事真挺糟心的
Pretty fucked up, what happened at the river.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
I'm okay.
你想退出吗 还是需要个退出理由
You want out, or an exit?
那能解决什么问题
What does that fix?
我不会跟那些女孩一个下场的
I'm not gonna end up one of those girls.
只要你还在这个世界
As long as you're in this world,
就会落得跟她们一样
you're gonna be one of those girls.
不会 他不会那么对我
No, he doesn't treat me like that.
是 草
Yeah, fuck.
说曹操曹操到
Speak of the devil.
什么 他刚停车
What?He just pulled up.
靠 你得赶紧
Fuck. You need to get out of here
离开这里 他来干嘛 艾瑞斯
right now.What's he doing here, Iris?
跟你一样 迈克 他妈来查我岗
Same thing as you, Mike. He's fucking checking on me.
小雀
Little Bird.
现在干嘛 都太早了吧 康尼
It's too early for bullshit, Konnie.
在门口守着 谢谢
Uh, keep the world at bay, please.
我必须得来见你
I had to see you.
我做了很多很可怕的梦
I... I had so many horrible dreams.
我没事
I'm okay.
我亏待你了
I was short with you.
你是想保护我
You were trying to protect me.
保护你
Protect you.
掌控你
Control you.
有时候我甚至觉得这两者没什么区别
Sometimes I don't even feel like there's a difference.
我意识到看看那些可怜的姑娘
I realize that seeing those poor girls,
可能会勾起些回忆
it might have conjured some memories.
我没事
I'm okay.
真的
Really.
我希望你离开这里
I want you to, um, to leave this place.
纽约
New York?
不
No.
不旧地重游了
No more old haunts.
去新的地方
New horizons.
我送你个新生活
I'll buy you a life.
你已经这么做过一次了
You already did that once.
一个没有我♥干♥预的生活
One that I have no hand in.
我会资助你
I'll stake you.
给你麦洛永远给不了你的东西
Give you what Milo never would have.
答应我吧
Let me.
让我帮你
Let me do this for you.
咖啡还热乎
Coffee's warm.
来一杯么
Want one?
艾瑞斯
Iris...
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表