is that you don't actually know what is coming from where,
谁才是真正的坏人
and who is actually the bad person,
又是谁有不可告人的动机
and when someone has ulterior motives,
到底是在发生什么
and what's actually happening.
有时候 会感觉
So, sometimes you feel like,
旺达是坏人 是反派
"Well, Wanda is the bad... She's the villain.
她毁了小镇里所有人的人生
"She has turned all of these people's lives upside down.
她就是反派
"She's the villain."
然后你又发现 艾格尼斯也很坏
Then, you find out that, well, Agnes is pretty terrible.
从头到尾她都在酝酿阴谋
She's got her own thing that she's been brewing the entire time,
抵消旺达的魔法
and kinda counteracting, counter-magicking Wanda.
然后还有海沃德
And then you have, um, Hayward,
他不算是什么好人
he's pretty not a very good person.
他也有自己的目的
And he's got his own agenda that's throwing...
每个人都有自己的目的
Everyone has their own agenda,
最棒的在于有时候
and what's great is that at some point,
矛盾爆发 要我说可以算是
you see it all clash and blow up
展开一场史诗级超级英雄对战
into an epic superhero fight, might I say.
最后一个到广场的人穿的是妈妈牛仔裤
Last one to town square is a walking pair of mom jeans.
枷锁
...burden!
我是其中一个要拍飞行动作戏的人
Usually, I'm like one of the only flyers.
所以我经常要吊威亚
Like, I'm the only one on wires often.
拍电影的时候我吊过很多次
That is something I do a lot in these films.
你这看着像是猛冲
I mean, it looks like a blast.
我感觉这是漫威第一次
And so, I feel like it's the first time
准备这么多飞行场境
Marvel has had to accommodate for so many flying sequences.
非常有挑战
And it was a real challenge...
凯瑟琳穿的戏服很奇葩
I mean, Kathryn's in a ridiculous costume
要穿着它拍戏 还有吊威亚 非常不舒服
that is very uncomfortable to harness and fly in.
但是我们就这样被吊来吊去
But we all just, like, we're always harnessed
这样拍了得有六周
like, for the last six weeks.
我们经常吊威亚 这很有趣
We've been harnessed quite a bit, and it was so fun.
我喜欢飞行
It was... I love flying.
我喜欢飞行戏 非常享受
I love doing all the flying work, I really, truly enjoy it so much.
我认为这是漫威第一次
But we... I think it's the first time
创作全飞行场景
I think Marvel's really had to create a full fight sequence in the air.
我最高兴的是
I think my most gratifying was
我终于穿上艾格尼斯的英雄装扮
when I finally put on Agatha's hero look
并且第一次吊着威亚飞起来的时候
and was able to be raised up in those wires for the first time.
- 你看着好棒 - 你看着也好棒
-You look amazing. -You look amazing.
很多大风扇对着我吹
And feel those huge fans on me,
搞得好像外面的气温好几百度似的
even though it was like a hundred and something degrees outside.
这么多人的心血结合起来 创造这么一个角色
It was like crazy just to feel all the work of all these people
你细细品一下 非常震撼
that had gone into collaborating, into helping make her.
你应该创造神话的
You're supposed to be a myth.
你创造的东西可以运作自如
A being capable of spontaneous creation,
可你却暴殄天物 浪费了如此能力
and here you are, using it to make breakfast for dinner!
要扮演好人和坏人 邪恶和嬉笑
To play the good and the bad, to play the wicked and the playful,
扮演这样一个幽默的恶棍
and to play a villain that's also funny,
这是最棒的
it's the best.
还不够 我全都要
There's more. I want it all.
拍摄这些场景的时候 各个构造动起来
When you're on these big films, and you get all those pieces moving
相互配合协调 这感觉很特别
that are in the world's control, it feels really special.
谢谢你给我上了一课
Thanks for the lesson...
但老娘不需要你来告诉我 老娘是谁
but I don't need you to tell me who I am.
我们对特效的要求是非常高的
The features, as you know, set a very high bar for the look,
特效是故事的补充 而不能反客为主
and for the effects to supplement the story, not overwhelm the story.
副特效总监
最终的特效
That same mandate for the features
其效果正是我们想在流媒体上呈现的
was absolutely what they were wanting to achieve for the streaming service.
幻视本人就是特效打造的
Vision himself, he's a digital prosthetic.
可怜保罗 我们把他涂成紫色
Poor Paul, we paint him purple,
他一整天都不能洗掉
and he has to go through the day like that.
但其他方面 都是特效打造的
But otherwise, all the rest of that is a digital effect.
幻视每次切换成机器人形态 脸部都是CG特效
Every time Vision's synthezoid, that he's got a CG face,
我们就回去找马特商量
so we would go back to Matt and say,
视效总监
塔拉·德马科
这个场景里面
"Do you know, for this beat,
他一定得是机器人形态吗 可以是人形态吗
"does he really need to be synthezoid? Could he be human?"
马特和贾克就会讨论一下 然后说
And Matt and Jac would often come back with,
那是他的真我
"Well, he's his true self.
他在家的时候 我们希望每一个场景都是机器人形态
"You know, when he's in his home, we want specific beats to be synthezoid
哪怕是特效镜头
"even though they're visual effect shots,
但他毕竟是在家和旺达呆在一起
"just because it's who he is when he's at home with Wanda."
所以 剧本决定了我们何时使用特效
So, we let the story determine when we'd use the visual effects.
所以我们把红色的幻视变成黑白的时候
So when we translated Red Vision into black and white,
他就不是很像幻视了
he didn't really look like Vision.
我们使用前面几部电影的片段进行测试
We did tests using footage from the previous films
这就是我第一周的工作
as my first week on the job.
我们找上色师 问他 能让我们看看幻视什么样子吗
We knocked on a colorist's door and said, "Can we see what he looks like?"
我们很快意识到应该是蓝色
And we quickly realized he would have to be blue.
在50和60年代 女演员通常用蓝色化妆
During the '50s and '60s, actresses would actually use blue makeup,
蓝色唇膏在黑白画面下才是红色的感觉
blue lipstick so their lips would appear red.
你看 于是我们把保罗也涂成蓝色
And lo and behold, we did the same with Paul,
经过几次拍摄测试后 我们发现这颜色找对了
found the right, uh, shade of blue during some camera tests,
调整了一下数据 发现结果很棒
did a little additional tweaking in the DI and found a really good target.
后来我们的做法是 保留表演
What we got to was a place where we really keep the performance.
保罗饰演幻视
Paul is Vision,
所以我们最后的做法是耳朵不涂蓝色
and so what we end up doing is kind of painting out his ears,
身体部分则用CG处理
and augmenting and tracking CG onto his body,
但那就是他
but that's him.
旺达的世界就是她的天堂
Wanda's world is her safe haven,
所以六边结界覆盖到军事基地的时候
so when the Hex takes over the military base,
把它变成了快乐的东西
it turns into a happy thing, into a...
甚至是有些荒谬的东西 也就是马戏团 这很有趣
a kind of absurd thing almost, which is the circus, which is fun.
对特效来说 这样并不复杂
For visual effects, it wasn't necessarily a complicated thing.
拍摄A地点 然后拍摄B地点
You shoot the A side, then the B side,
然后做特效
and then you augment each.
我们知道六边结界是
We knew that the Hex had to be a boundary
不让小镇居民出去的边界
that kept the townspeople in,
但是对外界的人来说则非常神秘
but that was mysterious to the people on the outside.
我们认为既然要神秘 那么就应该是
We decided early that it would be more mysterious
隐形的六边
if it was an invisible Hex.
这样可以构造冲突 我们也制♥作♥了很酷的特效
And so it helped build tension and we got to make it look quite cool.
我们回顾了过去所有电影中的边界的设计
We looked at all different manners of film boundaries in the past
最终决定 六边应该由电视机的语言构成
and decided that we wanted our Hex to have the language of television.
我们研究了磁铁靠近阴极射线管电视时
So, we studied how magnets were drawn on old CRT televisions
屏幕上的磁化反应
and the magnetization you would get across the screen,
还有放大老电视时候的像素点效果
the pixelization you would get when you zoomed way into an old TV.
那种老式NTSC电视屏幕上能看到的
The cathodic lines or those skinny lines that you would see
负极线 那些细细的线条
in NTSC old, square TVs.
我们寻求摄像的帮助
And so we went to photography,
发现了我们最最喜欢的六边结界的设计方案
and we found our favorite images for what this boundary could be,
也就是电视的语言
using the language of television.
西景镇是旺达的世外桃源
Westview was meant to be Wanda's idyllic town,
这就是试金石了
so that was a touchstone.
旺达的家里面 外面 他们居住的小镇
Everything about Wanda's home inside, outside, and the town they live in,
都来自于她童年在电视上看的节目
came from this concept that she recreated the reality she wanted
都是她基于这个概念重造的现实
from her childhood, from those television shows.
这是把旺达愿景变为现实的过程
It's executing a vision to the standard that Wanda would have wanted.
就电视剧来说 有人争论
As far as TV goes, there is an argument that
复仇者和漫威电影宇宙
Avengers and the Marvel MCU
是不是有史以来最宏大的电影宇宙式叙事
is the largest episodic experiment ever, right?
因为在结束之前 这些影视剧还有有
Because it's like these shows that then have interconnected spin-offs
很多相关的衍生物 还有不同的
and then different... Until we culminate.
精神一振
Spirits lifted.
它一直是许多个部分组成的故事
It has always been episodic storytelling,
所以我并没有感觉很不同
so that didn't feel that different for me.
我感觉不同的是《旺达幻视》的核心聚焦点
What feels different is the focus on Wanda and Vision,
比起前面许多作品 这是很不错的改变
which is really nice after all this time.
我觉得贾克·谢弗
I think the beauty of what Jac Schaeffer,