The final costume is very much drawn from the comics.
吸取漫画的灵感非常中重要
Drawing from the comics was really important
因为这本身就是一种传承
because it had its own legacy to start with.
所以每一个细节都
So all the detail that goes into every...
可以说每一个细节的结合 都是经过了数月的深思熟虑的
And I can tell you, months of thought went into every seam.
不仅是制♥造♥ 还包括设计
Not only in the building of it, but in the design of it.
这套战衣焕然一新
CROW: It's kind of a breath of fresh air.
在视觉上 几乎是我们过去见过的其他战衣的逆转版
Visually, it's almost the reverse of the other costumes we've seen.
白色非常多
There's a lot of white
作为过去常见的海军蓝和红色的对比
as opposed to all the navy and red that we've seen before.
突出了他的上半身和脸
The upper torso and his face are really kind of highlighted.
美国队长的新战衣
LEVEN: Captain America's new costume
设计了他们非常喜欢的面罩
had a very specific cowl design that they wanted.
这在现实生活中的设计制♥造♥是非常困难的
And it was very difficult to build practically in real life,
所以麦基想转头时 面料会随之转动
so when Mackie would move his head around, it would flex.
因为并没有什么神奇的材料
Because there is no magical material that can have that shape
可以兼顾塑形 柔韧性以及听话
and that flexibility and not move around in a way that they didn't want.
所以他们打造战衣的时候就知道
So, they knew when they built it.
这会非常困难 你得帮帮我们
"This is gonna be really tough, you're gonna have to help us out."
结果后来结果你也知道
And as it turned out, you know, there were dozens and dozens,
为了让面罩视觉效果更好 拍了数不清的视觉特效镜头
probably hundreds of visual effects shots just to make that cowl look better.
这样才英雄范满满 又合身
So that it looks heroic and doesn't have weird gaps.
我们不希望战衣出现缝隙
We don't want to see any seams in the costume,
不希望被大家发现是魔术贴连结的
we don't want to know that it was closed by Velcro.
它就是非常神奇
It's just magically...
瓦坎达人打造的神奇战衣
It's a magic costume built by the Wakandans,
我们要让它跃然银幕之上
so we need to bring that to life.
看我的
MACKIE: All right, watch this!
这都是为了
I think it was all to support a combination
让红白蓝相见的造型恰到好处地融合
of what the overall red, white and blue look was going to be
同时看起来又明亮 积极
and that it had to be bright and positive.
最后必须看起来非常积极
There had to be an ultimately positive vibe to this,
激励人心
you know, sparkling person...
我觉得这在最后的
Which is, and really beautifully, shown,
演讲场景中体现的很好
I think, in the final speech.
有一点闪亮的骑士盔甲的质感
It has a, you know, a bit of a knight in shining armor quality to it.
这是新美国队长
STAN: It's a new Captain America, you know,
新的角度 新的感觉
it's a new angle, and it's a new vibe
我觉得在探索
and I think he's got some really cool things
家庭 对幸福的追求与美国梦的矛盾
that are being explored in this from the idea of family,
这些我们所有人感同身受的话题中
pursuit of happiness versus this American Dream
当然还包括一个黑人
that's bestowed on all of us,
要如何面对这些 他表达出了很棒的东西
but certainly how a Black man deals with that.
本剧中探讨并解决了
I mean, there's all kinds of actually complex,
很多复杂的问题
very specific issues dealt in this
这些都是我们时代非常现实的问题
that are very applicable to the times that we're in.
这不是什么简单的决定 议员
This isn't about easy decisions, Senator.
你就是不明白
You just don't understand.
我是身穿星条旗的黑人
I'm a Black man carrying the stars and stripes.
我怎么会不明白
What don't I understand?
我知道面对超脱我个人利害的事情的感受
I know what it is to deal with something bigger than me.
现在有新冠疫情
With everything that's been going on with COVID
布伦娜被害
and the murders of Breonna
乔治·弗洛伊德被害
and the murder of George Floyd
现在年轻一代中盛行的这些
and, you know, the riots and the activism
暴♥乱♥和运动
going on with the young generation now and, you know,
黑人命也是命运动
the Black Lives Matter movement,
本剧对我们时代的深刻反映让我吃惊
it's been jarring to me and surprising how timely this series is.
我自己的真理 改变过很多
My truth has changed and evolved so much.
无论是我作为父亲
As far as me being a father,
作为一个男性 作为一个美国人
as far as me being a man, and as far as me being an American.
很多都在这个角色和这部剧里表达出来
And a lot of that has come out of this role and this series.
这样真实的感受让人谦卑
So, it's been humbling in a real sense,
但一想到
but also inspiring to think
我的儿子们可以打开电视看到黑人美国队长
that my sons will be able to turn on the TV and see,
也激励着我
a Black Captain America.
不会轻松的 山姆
Ain't gonna be easy, Sam.
我知道 我可能会失败 会死
SAM: Yeah, I might fail. I might die.
但我们建立了这个国家
But we built this country.
曾为之流血牺牲
Bled for it.
我绝不会让别人跟我说 我不能为国奋战
I'm not gonna let anybody tell me I can't fight for it.