人形瑞士军刀
that we need for a show like this.
哈特出去 摔门
Hart goes back in. Door slams.
保罗抓起电♥话♥
He goes to the phone!
这里暂停 很好
We pause here. All right.
继续拍摄这边的女士
And let's continue on with our ladies over here.
他们告诉我这部剧的概念时 我惊为天人
It blew my mind when they pitched me the concept for the show.
马特·沙克曼
It blew my mind when they pitched me the concept for the show.
导演/执行制♥作♥人
马特·沙克曼
导演/执行制♥作♥人
不只是因为这个理念出奇得有意思和新鲜
More than just because the idea is outrageously fun and new,
导演/执行制♥作♥人
不只是因为这个理念出奇得有意思和新鲜
More than just because the idea is outrageously fun and new,
也因为这仿佛和我人生的每一段相契合
but also because it felt like it hit all the parts of my life.
我从小看着80年代的电视剧长大
I grew up being on shows from the '80s
比如《生活常识》《细路仔》《成长的烦恼》等等
like Facts of Life, and Diff'rent Strokes, Growing Pains, et cetera.
我执导过很多大场面镜头
But I've also directed a lot of large-scale spectacle.
所以一想到漫威宇宙的这个项目
And so, the idea that there existed a project in the Marvel Universe,
而且我本身又是漫威铁粉
which I'm also an enormous fan of
我小时候总是打扮成漫威漫画书中超级英雄的样子
and dressed up like superheroes from the Marvel comic books when I was a kid
直到大人不许我这样
until they told me I had to stop,
一想到我可以把这些我爱的东西
the idea that I could combine all these things that I've always loved
结合到一个疯狂的项目里 我难以置信
into one crazy project was almost too hard to believe.
哪来的这么好的馅饼
It's too good to be true.
准备好了吗 珍妮尔
All right, ready, Janell?
- 嗯 - 好 那就来吧
-Yeah. -All right, let's do it.
开拍
And action!
我们从20世纪50年代♥开♥始
We're starting in the 1950s,
能在有观众现场观看拍摄 用多角度摄像机拍摄
so it was always our dream that if we did a true multi-camera show,
是我们一直以来的梦想
we would have a live audience.
我们知道风险和成本都很大
And we knew it was a risk, we knew it would be an expense,
这几乎是放飞自我了
almost an indulgence,
但有这些演员的存在 这股能量 还有剧组成员
but for the actors, for the energy, and for the crew,
这很让人兴奋
it will be really exciting.
我是对着观众表演 所以
I've been playing to the audience, so... -
你告诉我摄像机在哪里 我就开始对着摄像机演
You tell me where the camera is, and I'll start playing to the camera.
这是我们第一集的喜剧片场
So you're on our sitcom stage for the first episode.
那边是幻视上班的办公室
Over there is Vision's office, where he works,
他的老板是哈特先生
and he works for a guy named Mr. Hart.
哈特先生和他亲爱的妻子 哈特夫人
Mr. Hart and his dear lady wife, Mrs. Hart.
你干嘛重复我的话 你怎么了 孩子
That's what I just said. What's wrong with you, son?
- 你是螺丝松了吗 - 没有 先生 螺丝都紧得很
-Have you got a screw loose? -Oh, no, sir, screws all tight, sir.
然后你看这边 是旺达和幻视的家
And then over here, right to your right, is the house where Wanda and Vision live.
这里是厨房♥ 美丽的蓝色厨房♥
This is their kitchen, over here, this beautiful blue kitchen.
但在最后剧集里是黑白的
But when you see it on the show, it'll be in black and white,
就没法看到颜色了
so you won't get to see the color of it.
这边是客厅
And then over here is their living room.
你这样的单身姑娘要这么大的房♥子干什么呢
So what's a single gal like you doing rattling around this big house?
那边是现场观众座位
Behind you is our live audience seating.
我们希望有年代感
We wanted it to feel period,
所以用了老式木制椅子
so that's why we have the old wooden chairs
并且调试过 和金属栏杆匹配
and we've matched the railings and how it all looks,
这么多努力 就是为了观众的体验
because so much of it is about the audience's experience.
我们开始这部剧的预制♥作♥之前
Kevin Feige and I had a lovely lunch with Dick Van Dyke
凯文·费奇:漫威影业总裁兼制♥作♥人
shortly before we started pre-production on the show,
迪克·范·戴克:演员,代表作《博物馆奇妙夜》等,剧中多处灵感来自于《迪克·范·戴克秀》
了解当年的喜剧到底是如何创作的
so we could really get in touch with how they did it
如何做到真实 不只是剧集本身的观感
and to be as authentic as we could, not just in how it would look and feel,
还包括剧集元素的组合
but in how it was put together,
风格 排练的方式
the style, the way they rehearsed,
现场如何布局和拍摄
the way they approached blocking and shooting.
旺达必须快速完成换装
Wanda would technically go to a quick change.
旺达必须快速完成换装
Wanda would technically go to a quick change.
不是现在 再等等
She's not gonna do it now.
给客厅装点起来 开始
We'll get the living room dressed. It's happening.
在结尾处我们点起蜡烛 然后工作人员撤离
Then we would light the candles right at the very end, and we would go.
《迪克·范·戴克秀》是个小剧场
The Dick Van Dyke Show was theater.
他们做好准备
They put it up.
在观众面前拍摄
They shot it once in front of the audience,
就像戏剧一样 行云流水
like a play, all the way through.
你看的时候自然有感受
You can feel it when you watch it.
观众置身其中 就像在剧院里一样
The audience is in it, like when they're in the theater.
观众和演员彼此刺♥激♥肾上腺素
The adrenaline, the audience, and the actors feed off of each other.
这是无法模拟出来的东西
That creates something you can't imitate.
这是无法模拟出来的东西
That creates something you can't imitate.
所以我们才大费周章
That's why we're going to these great lengths.
我们的演员非常棒
Our actors have been wonderful.
我对直播有一点焦虑
I'm a little anxious about the whole live...
1884年之后我就没在观众面前表演过了
I haven't been in front of a live audience since 1884.
- 真的吗 - 嗯
-Oh, is that right? Oh. -Yeah.
所以我有一点焦虑
So, I'm a little anxious about the whole thing.
我也是
Yeah, I would be too.
不过呢 我还是
Still, I just, you know...
一百多年前
Hundred-plus years ago.
- 一百多年前 - 好久以前啊
-Hundred-plus years ago. -That's a long time.
欢迎来到《旺达幻视》直播观影现场 非常感谢各位
Welcome to WandaVision. Thank you so much, guys.
我们很高兴能邀请到你们
We're so excited to have you guys.
过去两周我们付出了很多努力
We've been working hard the last two weeks
让你们可以现场观看拍摄
on making this happen for you all.
如果你们可以对表演表现出笑声和一切自然反应
If you guys can give us all the laughter and all the natural reactions you have
我们将不胜感激
to what we're doing, we would be most grateful.
然后你们以后看这部剧的时候
Then you will probably hear yourself,
尤其是那些笑声很大的人
especially if you're one of those loud laughers...
就可能听到自己的笑声了
...when you actually watch the show later on.
下面有请出今天登场的演员
I would love to introduce you to the characters you'll meet today.
大卫·伦格尔
David Lengel.
阿西夫·阿里
Asif Ali.
黛布拉·乔·鲁普
Debra Jo Rupp.
弗雷德·梅拉梅德
Fred Melamed.
凯瑟琳·哈恩
Kathryn Hahn.
还有幻视本人 保罗·贝坦尼
The Vision himself, Paul Bettany.
还有旺达·马克西莫夫的扮演者 伊丽莎·白奥尔森
And, as Wanda Maximoff, Elizabeth Olsen!
我以前在剧院演出过
OLSEN: I mean, I've done theater before,
但是在观众面前拍摄电视剧
but shooting a TV show in front of a live audience
对我来说还真是前所未有的一次经历
was like a strange meta experience for me
因为我成长于《欢乐满屋》的那个年代
because I grew up on the Full House set
一到周五的时候就会看这些剧
watching these live tapings on Fridays,
从来没想过自己在现实生活中会变成这种剧中的人物
never thinking that that would ever be a form of reality for me.
猜猜是谁
Guess who?
我身后是这个家的男主人吗
Is that my host behind me?
当然是
It certainly is!
- 很高兴认识你 - 太好了
-Lovely to make your acquaintance. -Yes!
拍情景喜剧每天都让我开心满满
OLSEN: Doing sitcom gave me so much joy every day.
对我们所有人来说都是如此吧
I think it gave all of us so much actual joy.
真的很不同
It's really different.
- 特别有活力 - 非常真实
-High-octane. -It's very authentic,
50年代末的情景喜剧和现在很不同
you know, late '50s sitcom, and it feels very different.
你必须要放手一搏 然后希望
You have to swing for the fences and hope that you...
我们下面有观众
OLSEN: We're playing for an audience.
漫威通常拍的都是在电影院播放的电影
I feel like in the Marvel films, it's a cinematic universe,
而这部剧我们是为了让大家开心的
and this we're playing for laughs.
我以前的角色一点都不幽默
I've never been allowed to be funny.
这是我第一次饰演旺达的时候要尽力搞笑
This is my first time getting to be funny as Wanda.
好棒啊
What a gas.
我也可以很逗比
I'm very funny.
- 她超级搞笑 - 我真的是
-She is enormously funny. -I'm very funny.
我还有个想法
I think I have another idea.
于是我就变了
And then I change.
每个人都给自己装扮起来
BETTANY: Every member of the crew was dressed in costumes.
每个人都能领悟到角色的本质
Everybody got into the spirit of it.
然后观众们进来了 然后我们就开拍了
And then the audience came in, and we just went for it.
挺紧张的 但我觉得收获也特别多 也很有意思
It was nerve-racking, but I think it was so rewarding and so funny.
我们在后台上跑来跑去的