Pajamas, sweaters, T-shirt, socks, sneakers, everything.
快来索科维亚选购吧 详情尽在服装维亚界面
Come and visit us in Sokovia. Check out Suitkovia.
卡
MAN: Cut.
我们为演员们创造了这个神奇的地方 来让他们逃脱规则的束缚
We created this marvelous space for our characters to be off-grid.
这简直就是完美
WOMAN: Well, this is too perfect.
把枪放下 泽莫
Drop it, Zemo.
莎伦
Sharon?
在经历了神盾局一系列事故之后
SKOGLAND: After a series of mishaps with the S.H.I.E.L.D. and such,
她不得不逃到一个免受惩罚的地方
she has had to go to a place where you can live with impunity.
我为了你还拿走了那对翅膀 所以才能从他手里把他救出来
I also took the wings for your ass so that you can save his ass from his ass.
不像你 我没有复仇者们的支援
Unlike you, I didn't have the Avengers to back me up.
所以我逃到了马德里坡港
So I'm off the grid in Madripoor.
让莎伦·凯特回归是我们在复仇者联盟第三部
Bringing back Sharon Carter was something that we explored
和第四部就想做的事了
even in Avengers three and four.
但事实上 那些系列电影中的英雄角色太多了
And the truth was there were so many characters in those films,
你没法儿完全表现出她的性格
you couldn't really do her character justice,
《美国队长3:内战》里也一样
nor where we had left her in Civil War.
有趣的是 将她和史蒂夫·罗杰斯的关系中脱离出来
And interestingly enough, divorcing her from her relationship with Steve Rogers
使得我们发现了这一角色不同的一面
actually allowed us to explore a different side of the character.
因为现在 她不用再躲在暗处做好人了
Because now, she doesn't have to be the white hat who is only good.
现在 我们可以探讨她在内战之后发生的事情
Now, we can explore what happened to her as a result of Civil War,
好有一些她需要在道德上做出的灰色选择
and some of the more morally gray choices
好能在这个宇宙中生存下去
she's had to make to survive in the universe.
从某种意义上来说 我觉得如果我要是当个贼的话
SHARON: At some point, I thought if I had to hustle,
那就得活得像个贼一样
might as well enjoy the life of a real hustler.
你知道一幅真的莫奈的画要多少钱吗
You know how much I can get for a real Monet?
有点更困难了 更生疏了
Just a little bit tougher, a little raw, you know,
在搞砸的边缘上尽力挽回
rough around the edges.
这一版的莎伦和我们在荧幕上见过的完全不一样
A totally different version of Sharon than we've seen in the films.
这一版的莎伦我真的很喜欢
VANCAMP: There's so much about this that I've loved.
这一次 我得做大量的打戏
I got to do, physically, a lot of stuff in this one that...
能够重拾这种身体的能力感觉真是很好
It's always nice to get back into your body and...
我之前是一名舞蹈演员 所以做一些打戏的训练真的很有趣
I used to be a dancer, so doing fight training was a lot of fun.
从这里开始 找到角度了吗 很好 你学会了
There you go. Feel that angle? Good. You got it.
- 就是那样 - 很好 你学会了
WOMAN: There you go. MAN: Good. There you go.
我们发现的一个很有意思的地方就是
One thing we thought was interesting was positioning Sharon Carter
把莎伦·卡特塑造成了一个完全没有私心的角色
as somebody who you think is naturally altruistic,
但是创造出能力掮客这样的故事
but building the mythology of this Power Broker
这个在马德里坡港玩弄心计的角色
who also plays in Madripoor,
也是展现了漫威电影宇宙新的一角
a new corner of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
能力掮客究竟是谁这样的一个秘密
The mystery of who the Power Broker is,
我们希望能够在第六集揭示来让观众们满意
we hope is satisfyingly revealed in episode six.
放下武器 卡莉
Drop your weapon, Karli.
我之前很笃定
SPELLMAN: I thought for sure
能力掮客的故事线不会有太好的作用
the Power Broker storyline was not gonna work.
有的时候 我们会过于强硬
Sometimes, we would be too heavy-handed.
你会觉得 啊 我们早就料到了
You're like, "Nah, we see it coming."
有时候 我们铺垫的不够多
And sometimes, it would be too thin.
然后 我们接下来投入的越多
And then, the more we start to work on it,
你就会觉得 这真不错
you're like, "Oh, this is great."
回到我身边 再次为我工作 你们所有人
Come back and work for me again. All of you.
我们会一起大有作为的
We can make a difference together.
你想让我回去只是因为你想让我帮你做事
You just want me because you need your muscle back.
没有了我们这群超级士兵 能力掮客能有多强大呢
Without us Super Soldiers, how much power does the Power Broker really have?
至少比你强
More than you.
我们知道我们需要有一个角色去挑战
MOORE: We knew we needed an antagonist to challenge the notion of symbols
剧中所定义的象征和意识形态
and ideology in the show.
漫画中的碎旗者 卡莉·摩根索
And the Flag Smasher from the comics, Karl Morgenthau,
比漫威电影宇宙中的卡莉·摩根索
is much different, visually and in conceit,
更加的不一样 更加直观而且狂妄
than Karli Morgenthau is in the MCU.
但是角色最根本的点还是一样的
But the root of that character is the same.
你已经成传奇人物了
You're becoming a bit of a legend.
越来越多的人都在谈论你们这些自♥由♥斗士
I hear more and more people talk about the freedom fighters
反抗不公的丰功伟绩了
who are pushing back.
这部剧没有艾琳·卡丽曼真的行不通
Nothing in this show works without Erin Kellyman.
我们要找的就是她那张天真无邪的脸
SKOGLAND: What we were looking for was kind of that innocent face that she has.
我想让她形成反差 给人惊喜
I wanted her to be unexpected.
你还好吗
You okay?
卡莉的角色一定需要那种能够立即让人喜欢的演员来扮演
It had to be someone who, besides being instantly likable,
演员的眼中必须有那种决心
was someone who, in her eyes, has the resolve
那种经历过惨痛故事的人
and the toughness of having had, perhaps, a background
就好像所有的悲惨经历都写在了脸上一样
that is written in her face.
没必要发动战争的 卡莉
It doesn't have to be a war, Karli.
是他们挑起的战争 把我们踢出了家园 使得我们流离失所
They started a war when they kicked us out of our new homes and onto the street.
这个世界的人需要我 数以百万的人都需要我
People all around the world need me. Millions of them.
我没办法代表那么多人 但是我懂你
I can't speak for millions, but I understand you.
一间屋子里没办法同时容纳一个英雄和一个反派
Can't have a hero and a villain in the room together,
坐下来无事和谈 以诚相待
having a conversation, and be honest
除非在每一层意义上都有道理可循
unless it is earned at every level.
第一层就是演员
And the first level is the actor.
我在想 我到底需不需要杀了你弟弟
I'm trying to figure out if I need to kill your brother.
我以为我能相信他
I thought I could trust him.
我和卡莉还有佐伊视频了几次
I'd had, like, a few FaceTimes with Kari and Zoie.
但是很明显 也不能完全凭借视频来断定
But obviously, you can't put anything on that.
所以当我接到通知我拿到角色的时候 我当时
So when I got told that I got it, I was like,
要演一出好戏了
"This is gonna be wild."
我当时没有搞清楚
Like, I think it didn't sink in straightaway.
我甚至到现在都没有搞清楚
I don't even feel like it's fully sunk in now.
很有意思啊
Oh, it's very dramatic.
我知道这是个漫画角色
KELLYMAN: I knew that it was a comic character,
所以我搜了很多资料
so I'd done like a bunch of research.
当我意识到漫画角色是一个男性的时候 我当时
When I realized it was a guy, I was like, okay,
一开始 觉得挺无语的 他们把这个角色改成了一个女孩儿
this is pretty sick that, first of all, they've turned him into a girl.
大局已定
The movement is ready.
他们是不会收手的
They're not going to stop.
除非我们逼他们收手
Not unless we make them.
在漫画中 我搜到的是
KELLYMAN: In the comics, in the research that I did,
这个角色更加倾向于一个反派
it was kind of more pressing towards a villain.
现在我拿到了剧本 我对她有了更深的了解
And now that I've kind of got the scripts and understand her a little more,
我知道其实她内心还是有善良的一面的
I know that it's all out of a good place. You know?
你还记得我们被注射血清时有多害怕吗
Do you remember how scared we were when we took the serum?
当然 我永远都不会忘
DOVICH: Yeah, don't think I'll forget that.
感觉我的血管像是着火了一样
Felt like my veins were on fire.
我祈祷赶快杀死我吧
I prayed it'd kill me.
但是一切的痛苦都是值得的
But it was worth it.
在设计角色的时候 我们当时就在想 把他设计成一个女孩子吧
SPELLMAN: In constructing the character, we were like, "Let's make her a kid."
让她去挖掘当今所有人的感受吧
And, "Let's make her tap into the spirit of how people feel today."
即使混乱还没有爆发
And even though the pandemic hadn't hit yet,
都加剧了人们现有的紧张感
that all just exacerbated a feeling folks were having.
如果你是黑人 你一生都是这样
And if you're Black, you've been having it your whole life,
也就是说 游戏已经被♥操♥盘了
which is, the game is rigged,
站在顶端的人们是不需要负责的
the people who are at the top are becoming irresponsible.
游戏被♥操♥盘了 我们接受
We accept that the game is rigged,
但是现在 他们从我们这里夺走了那么多却不需要负责
but now, they're getting irresponsible in how much they're taking from us,
使得人们开始进行反抗
and people just have to push back.
我们把卡莉塑造成了一名英雄
And we wrote Karli as a hero.
她是那种采取了错误手段的英雄
She is a hero that goes bad.
我不想伤害你
I don't wanna hurt you.
你只是我想毁掉的政♥权♥的一个工具罢了
You're just a tool in the regimes I'm looking to destroy.
你没有躲在盾牌后面
You're not hiding behind a shield.
史蒂夫·罗杰斯留下的遗产
MOORE: The legacy of Steve Rogers is
就是人们总是在试图重造那个血清
people have always tried to recreate that serum
却永远不会有好结果
and it has never gone well.
你可以问问布鲁斯·班纳 因为罗斯将军
You can ask Bruce Banner, who, to some degree, became the Hulk
变成了浩克
because General Thaddeus Ross
罗斯将军一直想创造属于自己的超级士兵血清
wanted to develop his own super-soldier serum.
史蒂夫把一切应该做的事情都做的很好
Steve has always been the pinnacle of what should be.
在处理盾牌留下的遗产事宜上 我们认为这很有意思
We thought it was interesting, again, in dealing with the legacy of the shield
来看看如果有人成功破解了
to see what happens if somebody successfully
超级士兵血清的密♥码♥究竟会发生什么事
did figure out how to break the super-soldier serum code,
还有这些超级士兵最后究竟会变成什么样子