他想要尽最大的可能用最好的方式来诠释盾牌
RUSSELL: He wants to represent the shield the best way that he possibly can.
真正有意思的部分是
And the really interesting part is
他想的是 他这么做是因为他接受训练的目的就是这个
in his mind, he kinda did because that's what he was trained to do.
这双鞋走路可真不合脚
These boots are not made for walkin'.
通常情况下 我们会到出版社
MOORE: Typically, we go back to publishing and look for characters
去寻找和我们剧中角色相符的英雄角色
that thematically matched the things we're trying to do in the show
再把他们加上我们自己漫威的元素
and then put our own Marvel spin on them.
瓦伦蒂娜·阿莱格拉·德·方丹
Valentina Allegra de Fontaine.
事实上 是瓦伦蒂娜·阿莱格拉·德·方丹伯爵夫人
Actually, it's Contessa Valentina Allegra de Fontaine.
我知道名字很难记 但是我不喜欢重复我说的话
I know it's hard, but I don't like to repeat myself,
所以你可以直接叫我瓦尔
so you can just call me Val.
我们需要一个像尼克·弗瑞这样的角色
We needed a character to be this sort of "Nick Fury",
但是更倾向于一种反派的色彩 来进入约翰的生活
but shady type, to sort of enter John's world.
首先 从名字来讲
First of all, the name alone,
瓦伦蒂娜·阿莱格拉·德·方丹只是
Contessa Valentina Allegra de Fontaine is just...
说实话 当他们告诉我这个名字的时候 就很吸引我
I mean, they had me there, just with the name, to be honest with you.
你拿走血清是对的
You did the right thing taking the serum.
我当然知道你拿走了血清 我跟你说
Yeah, of course I know about that. And I'll tell you something.
你现在对某些人来说 很有价值
It has made you very, very valuable to certain people.
她到底是好人还是坏人有待观察
LOUIS-DREYFUS: Whether she's a good guy or a bad guy remains to be seen.
她是那种亦正亦邪的角色 我认为
She's sort of living in a gray zone, I think.
我自己可想不出来这么好的计划
Couldn't have planned it better myself.
也许吧 但是我没有 开个玩笑 你觉得我像是在开玩笑吗
Maybe I did. No, I didn't. I'm just kidding. Or am I?
我喜欢这种女性幕后黑手的角色
LOUIS-DREYFUS: I like the idea of a female mastermind.
我觉得是时候了
I think it's about time.
她干什么事情都比所有人快上三步 真的太有意思了
She's about three steps ahead of everyone. And that's gobs of fun to play.
事情开始变得奇怪起来了
Things are about to get very weird.
当他们那么做的时候 我们不需要美国队长
And, you know, when they do, we're not gonna need a Captain America.
不
WALKER: No.
你知道我们需要什么吗
You know what we're gonna need?
一名美国特工
A U.S. Agent.
你想我们接下来怎么办 山姆
How do you want the rest of this conversation to go, Sam, huh?
好啊
Yeah.
我应该把盾牌放下吗
Should I put down the shield?
公平起见
-Make it fair? -
这里是泽莫公♥寓♥的拍摄现场
So, we're on Zemo's apartment set,
这里是我们专门为泽莫而建的
which we built specifically for Zemo,
也是为了配合我们和朵拉护卫队大战而布置的景
also to accommodate a big fight sequence that we do in here when the Dora show up.
我们在这里开始训练演员
BRAD MARTIN: We started off training our actors here.
他们尽可能地做特技 尽可能地学习
They do as much as they can, they learn as much as they can,
尽可能地在摄像机面前表演
and perform as much as they're able to on camera,
超级英雄的打戏是大家都想看到的
and that's what everybody wants to see, our actors, our heroes doing the action.
我倒数之后 你就朝这个方向刺出去
All right, so that's where you stab. And then I'll count you in.
三 二 一 刺
And three, two, one, stab.
这是一场肉搏战 但是他们可是有长矛啊 伙计
It's an organic hand-to-hand combat, but they got those spears, man.
当你在排练有长矛的打戏时 这可不能作假啊
When you're choreographing the fight scene with spears, you can't fake.
都是真刀真枪 你得 你懂吧
A spear is a spear. You're gonna... You know what I'm sayin'?
和漫威的演员合作
MARTIN: Working with the Marvel actors
会让饰演这些角色变得更加简单
that have done these characters makes things way easier.
他们很清楚这里面的路数 他们知道自己的角色大体需要怎样表演
They know the deal. They know what their characters do in general.
哦 我天
MACKIE: Oh, God.
就简易性和效率而言
In terms of the ease and efficiency,
在片场拍摄比在舞台上演出
working on a set than working on a stage
要更简单 更快完成 更加容易掌控
is always easier, always faster, always more controllable.
你要做的就是那么多
-That's what you need to do. -
当拍摄大场面时 需要控制一切
You need to control all the elements when you're making big action.
所以有三名朵拉护卫队成员 所有男性角色
So we had three of the Dora, we had all of our guys.
演员挤满了整间屋子
The room was filled with our characters.
所有人群魔乱舞 大打出手
And then everybody is smashing everybody else.
特别有意思
So it was a lot of fun.
詹姆斯
James
加入瓦坎达人 我认为
It was, in my opinion, a complete no-brainer
是理所当然的
to include the Wakandans.
弗洛伦丝·卡松巴是一个很有能量的演员
I mean, Florence Kasumba is just a force.
每一次饰演阿约的机会都像是一个圣诞礼物
Any time I get to play Ayo, it's always like a Christmas present.
要去哪里工作拍戏根本不重要
Because it actually doesn't really matter where I would have to work.
我总是非常激动
I'm always excited.
基本上 我接到电♥话♥的时候
Most of the time, when I get the phone call,
都不知道剧情
I don't even know the story.
只知道会饰演自己的角色
I only know that I will play the character,
但我不知道会发生什么
but I don't really know what's happening.
就像一个观众 我很激动因为我什么也不知道
And, like the audience, I'm excited 'cause I have no idea.
我需要阅读剧本 然后训练
I will have to read the books and train.
我已经习惯在接到电♥话♥的时候
I just got used to the fact that when I get the phone call,
就已经做好准备
I will always be ready to function,
因为我一整年都在训练
because I train the whole year,
我也会和其他女演员保持联♥系♥ 比如那些饰演朵拉护卫队的女生们
and am in contact with the other women, for example, who played the Dora Milaje.
我们会互相交流 继续完成手头的其他工作
And we exchange, and everybody still continues doing other projects.
但只要穿上戏服盔甲
But at the end of the day, the minute you put on the armor and the costume,
就化为角色
you become the character,
像回家一样
and that just feels like home.
我还在想你什么时候出现呢
I was wondering when you were gonna show up.
对卡莉来说 还有剧组的其他人
It was really important, specifically to Kari
让演员有机会熟悉场景 沉浸其中
and to the rest of us as well, that the actors have an opportunity
特别重要
to feel the location and to be there in real life.
因为剧组驻扎在亚特兰大外
We had planned to go to Puerto Rico for part of the shoot,
我们曾计划前往波多黎各完成一部分的拍摄 给剧情更多的空间
to give the show a bit more scope because we were based out of Atlanta.
不幸的是 波多黎各经历了一场不小的地震
And, unfortunately, Puerto Rico went through
基础设施受损严重
quite a sizeable earthquake that really damaged their infrastructure.
在第一场地震后 我们依旧计划前往波多黎各
Our plan was still to go to Puerto Rico even after the first earthquake
因为我们对当地的地震活动做了很多研究
because we had done a ton of research as to the seismic activity in the area.
能在必要的情况下 确保尽快入驻和撤离剧组
We knew we could get our crews in and out quickly if we had to.
坦率地说 在咨♥询♥专家时 我也说
And, frankly, in talking with the experts, even I was comfortable saying,
是的 我会去 和剧组一起去
"Yeah, I'll go. I'll go with the crew."
因为 如果我愿意去 那就证明还是安全的
Because, to me, if I'm willing to go, that means something.
如果我都不愿意去 却派其他工作人员过去
If I'm not willing to go, but I'm gonna send other people,
这种决定我是不会做的
that's not a choice we should be making.
虽然发生了地震 但我们还是准备
We had prepped the crew to go to Puerto Rico
动身前往波多黎各
in spite of the first earthquake,
就在出发的前夜 发生了第二次地震
and on the eve of going, they had a second earthquake.
这个时候 我们所有人
It came to the point where, between all of us,
都愿意派任何人过去了
we weren't comfortable sending anybody down there
我们把所有工作人员都叫了回来 因为我们不确定情况
and we wanted to bring our crew home because we just didn't know.
所以 我们把所有人带回来了
So, we brought everybody back.
把所有人带回来之后
Right as we brought everybody back,
我们重组了人手 然后问现在该去哪里呢
we regrouped, said "Where can we go now?"
我们原本计划去布拉格拍摄
We had planned Prague,
作为拍摄的最后一站
moved it to the end of the schedule
代替波多黎各的部分
to replace the work we were gonna do in Puerto Rico.
我们确实去了布拉格
We actually made it to Prague.
完成了不可能的任务
We pulled off what seemed to be the impossible.
拍摄过程很顺利
We were having a great shoot,
当地的景色和演员的表演都很完美
we were getting a lot of great locations and performances.
到布拉格差不多一周后
And about a week into our time in Prague,
你知道的 疫情来袭
you know, the pandemic hit,
或者说严重了
or became very real,
导致拍摄停止
and caused us to shut down.
老实说 那时更怕会被困在那里
And, frankly, the bigger fear at that time was that we would be stuck.
我们打电♥话♥给执行制片人 她那边的时间是凌晨2点 她说
We called our line producer at 2:00 in the morning for her, and said,
5点 所有人都要准备好上飞机 离开布拉格
"We're getting everybody on flights out of Prague at 5:00 a.m.
你们五点开始离开
"You guys are leaving from 5:00 a.m.
我们开始打给每一个剧组成员
"We're gonna start calling every crew member
告诉他们赶紧收拾东西
"to tell them to get their stuff together.
所与人都要上飞机
"We're gonna get everybody on flights.
到了9点 所有人都登上了飞机
"By 9:00 a.m., everybody's gonna be on these flights."
从美国来的剧组工作人员有100人左右 让所有人都飞回去
We had about 100 people there from the US and we started flying people back.
因为新冠停止拍摄是一个很大的困难
Shutting down for COVID was a big part of the struggle of the show.
很高兴暂停了拍摄 这是正确的选择
We're glad we did, it was the right thing.
其实 反而给了我们更多时间
And it, weirdly, gave us more time editorially
思考如何制♥作♥这部剧
to really think about what the show could be.