就像是个特别版的崔西·尤玛
Like a Tracey Ullman special.
我本来要去跳健美操
Well, I was just on my way to Jazzercise
结果听说你好不容易培养起来的乐趣就这么束之高阁了
when I heard your brand-new bundles of joy were on a sleep strike.
真正的她
HAHN: And the fact that her true center
其实是个奇异的 不可思议的女巫 就像
was this fantastical, incredible witch, was like...
谁想得到呢 我记得当时那种感觉就是
Who gets to do that? I remember when it was pitched to me...
能对某人说出来这事特别的兴奋
It's so exciting to be able to say this out loud to somebody
因为我之前从没有机会对任何人讲
'cause I have not been able to say it to anybody. Um...
等我身份曝光的时候
But when it was pitched to me, I was like
我觉得这应该是漫威的剧里面
I could not imagine a part in the Marvel Universe
我最想演的一个角色了
that I would have wanted to play more.
美好时光
Oh, good times!
- 美好时光 - 卡
-Good times! -SHAKMAN: And cut!
- 你听见那个声音了吗 - 没
-Did you hear that? -No.
好像是震动的声音 就像
It was like a... a chattering sound, like...
就像
Oh! Like a...
哦对
Yeah.
那是我新买♥♥的制冰机 就嵌在冰箱里
That's my new ice maker, built right into the fridge.
你真时髦
You're fancy.
自从漫威宇宙成立我就一直想加入
I have wanted to be in the MCU since the MCU debuted.
自从漫威宇宙成立我就一直想加入
I have wanted to be in the MCU since the MCU debuted.
泰娜·帕丽斯
扮演莫妮卡·朗博
我甚至不知道我到底来试镜哪个角色
I didn't even know what I was auditioning for.
我们都知道漫威一直守口如瓶
We all know Marvel is very top secret.
然后我就收到了台词
And I was just sent some sides.
我觉得像是70年代的场景 我就有点迷糊
I think it was the '70s episode. So, I was very confused.
没说是70年代 但里面有很多闹剧
It didn't say it was '70s, but it's high farce.
我说 我该怎么演啊 我不太明白
And I was like, "What do I do with this? I'm not sure."
因为我认为漫威的东西不是这样的
Because it's not Marvel as my mind can process.
他们就写道
And so they sent notes like,
夸张点 没事的 就放开了演吧
"Just overact. It's okay, just go for it.
即便你觉得不合理也没有关系
"We don't care that you don't feel that it's grounded.
我们就想要这种感觉
"That's not what we're looking for."
我说那好吧
So, I was like, "Okay."
我当时表演的特别夸张
And I did some very great overacting.
亲爱的
Oh, sugar.
他雇佣了我
He hired me!
旺达 我被升职了
Wanda! I landed a promotion.
既然现在我都成了公♥司♥正式职员了 我得弄点办公用品
And now that I've gone all corporate, I need some office supplies.
我不知道 所以我就说 好吧
I just didn't know, and I was like, "Okay."
我等了 大概有 两周
And I let it go for, like, two weeks
因为你不能太挂念这件事
because you can't hold these things too close to your heart
要不然你会失望很多次的
'cause you will get heartbroken so many times.
但是这次 没有失望
But this time, there was no heartbreak.
他们就说 嘿 你有角色了
They called, and they were like, "Hey, you got the part."
我就在想 什么角色 哪个角色
And I'm like, "What part? What's the part?"
我就问 什么角色啊 但那可是漫威啊 我就答应了
I went, "What is it?" But it's Marvel. Okay.
他们告诉我角色之前
Before they even told me what it was,
我跟我经纪人说
I said to my agent, I was like,
哦 我天 如果让我演莫妮卡·朗博怎么办
"Oh, my gosh, what if it's Monica Rambeau?
如果让我演莫妮卡·朗博怎么办
"What if it's Monica Rambeau?"
然后我就真的饰演了莫妮卡·朗博 我就高兴得快疯了
And then it was Monica Rambeau, and I lost it.
我当时真的从几节楼梯上跳下来
And I practically tried to jump off a set of stairs
因为我以为我会飞 我当时好激动
'cause I thought I could fly. I was so excited.
所以 当惊奇队长拍完的时候 莫妮卡还是个小女孩
So, when we leave Captain Marvel, Monica is a young girl.
她还有很长的路要走
She's got her whole life ahead of her.
- 你得走了 - 莫妮卡
-You have to go! -Monica!
你要去执行历史上最酷的任务了
You've a chance to fly the coolest mission in the history of missions.
你想就这么放弃 在沙发上陪我看《新鲜王子》吗
You'll give it up to sit on the couch and watch Fresh Prince with me?
我觉得你应该考虑考虑
I just think you should consider
你想要给你的女儿树立一个什么样的榜样
what kind of example you're setting for your daughter.
当我们选中这个角色要加入《旺达幻视》的时候
PARRIS: And when we pick up with her in WandaVision,
我们发现她现在成了天剑局下属的一名宇航员
we find out she now works for S.W.O.R.D., as a astronaut,
我觉得对莫妮卡这个角色来说 这会是一段不错的起源故事
and I feel like we've gotten to a really great origin story for Monica.
能够饰演莫妮卡·朗博这个角色 对我来说是莫大的荣誉
Having the opportunity to play Monica Rambeau is truly an honor,
荧幕上能够出现黑人女性超级英雄绝对是有重大意义的
and to have a Black female superhero be on a screen is monumental.
为什么没有人告诉我这个计划呢
Why didn't anyone tell me the plan?
能够让达茜回归真实太令人高兴了 尤其是用这么一种意想不到的方式
It's been so amazing to bring Darcy back, especially in kind of an unexpected way.
能够让达茜回归真实太令人高兴了 尤其是用这么一种意想不到的方式
It's been so amazing to bring Darcy back, especially in kind of an unexpected way.
凯特·丹宁丝
达茜·路易斯
凯特·丹宁丝
达茜·路易斯
凯特·丹宁丝
达茜·路易斯
最近一次在荧幕上看见达茜 她还是简·福斯特的实习生
You know, the last time we saw Darcy, she was still Jane Foster's intern
和朋友
and kind of her friend.
我们不确定接下来会怎么样
We weren't sure what's going on.
很明显 她一直都在上大学
Apparently, she's been going to college this whole time.
现在她却成为了一名天体物理学家
And now she's an astrophysicist.
我的设备检测到高♥强♥度等级的宇宙微波背景辐射
My equipment registered an extremely high level of CMBR. That's...
这种残留辐射可以追溯到宇宙大爆♥炸♥时期
Relic Radiation dating back to the Big Bang.
没错 和广播频率混在一起了
Yeah, entwined was a broadcast frequency.
所以我让你的手下给我弄了台老式电视机
So I had your goons pick me up a sweet vintage TV.
等我把这玩意插上电
And when I plug this bad boy in,
里面的阴极射线管从空中接收信♥号♥♥
the cathode ray tube inside plucked the signal out of the air
然后解码 就和旧时候一样
and decoded it just like in the olden times.
瞧瞧 出声音画面了
Voilà, sound and picture.
兰道尔·朴 饰演吉米·吴
DENNINGS: Randall Park, obviously, is Jimmy Woo,
能够让我们一起出演这部剧真的很有趣
and it's been really fun to kind of have us together in scenes.
还有泰娜·帕丽斯
They kind of have us with Teyonah Parris.
这部剧有很多黑暗 严肃的情节
There's a lot of dark, serious drama,
这样的小设定很有趣
and it's fun to kind of have that little break.
你不能回到结界里
You can't go back into the Hex.
最坏的情况也就是
Worst case scenario,
旺达移除我的自♥由♥意志然后给我穿上低腰牛仔裤
Wanda removes my free will and puts me in ultra-low-rise jeans.
像是一个大家庭 成为大家庭中的一员 真的很高兴
It's like a big family. Just to be a member of the family, it's really cool.
吉米·吴
兰道尔·朴
我曾参演过《蚁人2:黄蜂女现身》 我当时真的很高兴
I mean, when I did Ant-man and the Wasp, I was just happy to be there.
我以为以后都没我的戏份儿了呢
I thought it was gonna be a one-off.
学校有规定 是吗
Your school has rules, right?
不能在墙上乱涂乱画
Like, you can't draw on the walls.
你♥爸♥爸去了德国
Well, your daddy went to Germany
在墙上画了美国队长
and drew on the walls with Captain America.
这违反了《索科维亚协议》第十六条的第三款项
And that was a violation of Article 16, paragraph 3 of the Sokovia Accords.
能够让吉米回归我真是太高兴了
Just to have Jimmy come back is such a thrill for me
因为我非常喜爱这个角色
because I just love the character so much.
《蚁人2:黄蜂女现身》中我们塑造了那么多神奇的角色
To have so much of the character we established in Ant-man and the Wasp
吉米·吴想那么多人产生联♥系♥
with the magic and the tendency to want to connect with people
讲述自己的故事 即使是没有人要求的情况下
and tell stories about his life, even when it's not necessarily asked for.
那些细小的点 我们在《蚁人2:黄蜂女现身》中埋下的种子
Like all those little things, little seeds that we planted in Ant-man and the Wasp,
都在《旺达幻视》开花结果了
they all kind of get to blossom in WandaVision.
这不仅仅是人口失踪案 朗博上尉 失踪的可是整座小镇
This isn't a missing person's case, Captain Rambeau, it's a missing town.
这可是三千八百九十二个人啊
Population 3,892.
你为什么没进去调查呢
Why haven't you gone inside to investigate?
因为它不想让我进去啊
'Cause it doesn't want me to.
《旺达幻视》内容庞大复杂
Tonally, WandaVision runs the gamut.
我有时候自己都跟不上
I can't even keep up myself sometimes.
就好像 我们到底在哪个世界
I'm like, "Which world are we in now?"
第一集的时候 是五十年代 都是那种较为愚蠢的幽默
OLSEN: For the first episode, it's the '50s, and it's silly humor,
但都是非常棒的身体式喜剧
but it was like really great physical comedy,
然后跳跃到六十年代 第二季 《家有仙妻》
and that bleeds into the '60s, the second episode, which is Bewitched.
注意一下你的言行举止就不会有问题
Just mind your P's and Q's and you're gonna do just fine.
语气的变化不是太大
OLSEN: The tone doesn't change too much.
亲爱的 哦
Darling! Oh!
我们还是想让她变成一位更符合现代的女性
I think we still allow her to just become more modern of a woman
而不是一直扮演家庭主妇
instead of trying to play the housewife.
谢谢你给了我力量和勇气
Well, thank you for giving me the strength and the courage.
五十年代和六十年代我们非常热爱的
OLSEN: Thing that we loved so much in the '50s and in the '60s,
两人在剧中的婚姻
between the marriages in those shows,
是觉得他们真的很搞笑而且彼此忠贞不渝
is that they were like really funny and really honest,
就像是他们真的陷入了这段美妙的爱情当中
and, like, lovely and beautiful and felt in love.
- 我们应该把头靠在一起吗 - 真甜蜜
-Should we put our heads together? -SHAKMAN: Very cute.