Us running backstage,
撞到我 或者凯瑟琳·哈恩 然后她把道具掉在地上什么的
bumping into me, or Kathryn Hahn, and making her drop her props or whatever.
每个人都躲在门口 就等着到自己时就出来
Everybody's getting ready behind doors to come out.
特别好玩
And it was so much fun.
天哪
- -Oh, my!
简直就像是梦境一般
HAHN: That was just a dream.
凯瑟琳·哈恩
The costumes are so fabulous.
扮演艾格尼丝
设计师梅斯 简直就是个天才
Mayes, the designer, is such a genius.
扮演艾格尼丝
那条裙子
That dress!
那条裙子 特别 特别有索科维亚的风格 对 就是这个词
Yes, the dress! It's... It's so... It's Sokovian, is what it is! Yes!
黛布拉·乔·鲁普
It is my favorite period for clothes
扮演哈特太太
因为会显腰身 当然前提是你要有腰才行
because it shows off a waist if you have a waist.
我有腰 不过没有四肢
I have a waist. I have no limbs.
我很矮 但我有腰
I'm very short, but I have a waist,
所以我特别喜欢50年代的东西 特别棒
so I really like the '50s. So, that was great.
我喜欢这个发型 还有这个华丽的帽子
I kind of like the hair and I have a magnificent hat.
他们有张小桌子 上面有好多帽子 然后我看见了就说
They had a little table with a whole bunch of hats, and I just went,
我能戴那个帽子吗
"Could I have that hat, please?"
结果非常完美
And it was perfect.
但是50年代的内衣穿起来有点不舒服
But the '50s undergarments are not the most comfortable things,
但是它们会帮你造型
but they help with your posture.
我穿了塑身裤 还有高跟鞋
Yeah, I got my Spanx on. My lifts in my heels.
我也穿了塑身裤 还有平底鞋
I've got my Spanx on. I've got my flats on.
- 准备好了 - 但我只是情绪上准备好了
-Ready to go. -But I'm ready emotionally.
你想谈谈你的屁♥股♥吗
You wanna talk about your butt?
- 想 - 但是我想先聊聊我的裙子
-Yeah, I did, for a second. -I wanna talk about my dress first.
让我的姿势更优美
Um, it makes me have better posture.
然后让我想这么走路
And it makes me wanna walk like this and...
我也是 但是我的屁♥股♥是假的
I have exactly the same thing, but with my fake butt.
- 你的假臀部 - 没错
-With your fake butt. -Yeah,
可以让我站得更稳些 还有这样
it makes me stand properly, and wanna do this too.
- 这样吗 - 嗯
-This? -Yeah.
我们知道当这个剧开拍时
We knew that when we started this show,
我们要在观众面前真实出演
the way that we were going to sell it authentically to an audience
这就让娱乐性变得更强了
would be with every level of recreation.
所以里面包括镜头
So, that includes the camera lenses,
包括背景布置 富有时代感的灯光
that includes the set decoration, era-accurate lighting.
杰斯·霍尔 是个特别聪明的动态规划师
SHAKMAN: Jess Hall, who's a brilliant DP,
看着原来电视节目的旧照片
looked at old original prints of these television shows,
他就可以根据这些照片
and he was able to try to match
来制♥作♥出符合那个年代的东西
how closely as we could possibly get to what it looked like then.
你就是个先驱者啊
You truly are a pioneer!
开拍
SHAKMAN: Action!
不许动 换
Freeze! Swap!
开拍
Action!
不 太多了
Oh, no, too much!
我们希望拍摄出来的感觉很真实 而不是那种拙劣的模仿
We wanted to make sure we approached it with authenticity and not parody,
为了这一点 我们想用他们当时拍摄的方法来拍摄
and to that end, we wanted to shoot it the way they shot it.
也就意味着视觉效果需要用特殊效果来处理
That means visual effects that would have been done as special effects.
也就意味着视觉效果需要用特殊效果来处理
That means visual effects that would have been done as special effects.
幸运的是 丹·苏迪克 我们的特效协调员
Luckily, Dan Sudick, our special effects coordinator,
我第一次跟他通话的时候 我开始聊起来
when I first had my call with him, when I started this
这个想法时
and I laid out this idea,
我不知道他会不会喜欢这个想法
I didn't know if he was going to like the idea
还是说他会觉得说 你这是在说什么啊 我把事情搞砸了
or if he'd be, "What're you talking about? I blow things up!"
他喜欢这个想法 他开始大笑
He loved it. He started laughing.
我和《家有仙妻》剧组一起合作过
He said, "I came up under the guys who did Bewitched.
他们简直就是我的导师
"They were my mentors.
在这之后我才开始了自己的事业
"And so, I started my career doing things on wires.
我知道该怎么做 这是很有意思的事
"I know how to do it. It's a lot of fun."
于是 我们就把他和他的团队招来
And so, we have him and his team
用特别复杂的线和杆的那种牵线木偶的东西
doing really complicated puppeteering gags with wires and rods,
他们在上面可花了不少时间
and they're spending just as much time on that as they are blowing things up.
我能帮上什么忙吗
How can I be of assistance?
鸡不像鸡 龙虾也飞进了笼子里
Well, the chicken is no longer a chicken, and the lobsters just flew the coop
只有牛排还像点样
so the steak is the last man standing.
我读过戏剧学院
OLSEN: I went to theater school.
你学习过喜剧角色
You study screwball comedies.
你学过悲剧演绎
You study film noir style of acting,
你在大学的时候觉得自己特别蠢 就那种
you feel so stupid when you're in college. You're like,
我什么时候会演这种角色啊 都没有人拍这种片子
"When will I ever do this? No one makes this."
可以把自己学过的技巧都用上
And so, getting to use all those tools that you have somewhere in you.
是我不怎么常做的事
Something that I don't really get to do.
这可太浪漫了
Now, that's romantic.
50年代对我来说是最难的 因为这就好像是热身
OLSEN: I think the '50s was the hardest for me because it was like a warm up.
一开拍 就已经爆发了
Once it clicked, it was a blast.
下到一号♥位 一号♥位
Down in one! Down in one!
赶紧吃吧 一会该凉了
Please eat before it gets cold.
我觉得这次拍摄让我觉得 我之前做的好像都在浪费我的生命
BETTANY: I think what it did was it made me think I've wasted my life.
这么多年我真该都去演情景喜剧
I should've been on a sitcom all these years.
我 我爱上情景喜剧了
I... I just loved it.
我真该以此为我事业的开端 我真是个很肤浅的人
I should have prefaced, I'm a very shallow person,
所以我其实特别依赖观众 观众的掌声
so I really rely on people... people applauding.
- 太好了 - 非常感谢
-Yes! -Thank you very much!
谢谢
-Thank you! -
谢谢
Thank you!
好了
MAN: All right!
制♥作♥这种剧的一个挑战就是
Part of the challenge in producing a show like this
我们真的是像在拍一部大电影一样
is that we really are making one giant movie in the way that we shoot.
每天 每周 我们都在拍摄这部剧的关键场面
Each day, each week, we're shooting pivotal moments of the series,
我们必须要保证 整个故事看起来是无缝链接的
we have to make sure that the larger story, as a whole, is seamless.
我们在这个镇上创造出来了不同的角色
OLSEN: We really created all of these different characters in the town.
然后我们还有这种主要场景
And we have our core cast.
树莓的还是奶酪的
Raspberry or cheese-filled?
我都不要 谢谢 我不吃东西
Oh, neither for me, thank you. I don't eat food.
我们有戴维斯 有阿西夫 艾玛
OLSEN: We got the Davids. We have Asif. We have Emma.
你怎么来了
MRS. HART: What brought you here?
你们结婚多久了 为什么还没有孩子
How long have you been married? And why don't you have children yet?
很感激 能请来黛布拉·乔
So grateful we have Debra Jo,
她可是情景喜剧之星
who is sitcom-gold
加入了我们这个奇异的剧组
and gets to be a part in our wacky show.
我的曾侄女说
My, um, great nephew basically said
如果我不参演的话 她以后都不会来看我了
if I did not take the job, he would never visit me again,
所以 我 我就来了
so, I... Well, here I am.
她很喜欢看到我们最后一场中展示的漫威系列的东西
She loved getting to film some of the more Marvel-y stuff that we did in the finale.
她觉得那简直太棒了
She just thought it was fabulous.
我必须得试试
I got to do this thing.
天哪 我必须得试试
Oh, my God! I got to do this thing where you...
我不知道这该叫什么
I don't know what it's called.
身体扫描 所以你站在
It's a body scan, okay? And so you stand...
我拍照片 特别棒
I took pictures. It's amazing.
但我不会给别人看的 漫威
But I won't show them to anyone, Marvel.
凯瑟琳·哈恩
Kathryn Hahn.
真不知道为什么之前没有跟她合作过
I don't know how I went so long never working with her.
我度过了非常美好的时光
I've had the greatest time.
你就像是之前的独白一样 凯瑟琳
You're, like, a monologue early, Kathryn.
我完全被遗忘了
I was feeling left out.
几十年来一直和她生活
OLSEN: The journey with her consistently throughout the decades
这个爱管闲事的邻居真是太突出了
and how the Nosy Neighbor is so prominent.
剧透提醒
Spoiler alert!
她按照角色要求完美演绎
OLSEN: She nailed all of the layers
不仅如此 她还有更深层次的东西
that were required of her and then went beyond.
- 卡 - 再来一遍
-SHAKMAN: Cut! -One more!
- 再来一遍 开机 - 准备好了吗
-SHAKMAN: One more! Still rolling. -Ready?
这个角色就好像是在剥洋葱一样
This character is like a blooming onion to me.
我一开始在最外缘
I mean, the fact that I was able to start on the outside
然后随着剧情的发展
and kind of move into the center
慢慢向中心移♥动♥ 这简直是所有演员的梦想
as the episodes go on was, like, such an actor's dream.
崔西·尤玛:英国演员,代表作《浪漫的老鼠》
I keep saying it was like a Tracey Ullman...