你不戴护目镜我就没认出来
I didn't recognize you without the goggles.
当山姆最后拿起盾牌时
MACKIE: With Sam picking up the shield,
这是他所生活的国家的标志
it's such a representation of the country that we live in,
有一种让人很是担忧的想法
you know, there's a lot of trepidation
让一个黑人代表一个国家 可如果这个国家并不是属于他的呢
as far as, "How does a Black man represent a country that does not represent him?"
我们知道山姆要经历的这一切
SPELLMAN: We knew the journey that Sam was gonna go on
对他来说是很艰难的
was going to be particularly rough for him
就因为他是个黑人超级英雄
just because of the fact that he is a Black superhero, right?
安东尼的背景故事发生在路易斯安那
Well, Anthony's backstory is rooted in Louisiana,
我们于是把这些结合起来 所有有一些是非常私人化的
and we merged some of that so that it could become really, really personal.
然后他们会告诉你 他们会如何发展这个
Then they start telling you what they've done with the characters,
然后从那里开始 他的人生开始了
and from that a whole life is born.
我都跟你说了不用理
I told you specifically that the water pump
那个水泵了 结果你还是来了
was not the problem, and yet, here you are.
我们本来是想在你醒之前就把这事做完的
In our defense, we were supposed to have this done way before you woke up.
我没告诉你如何把桶转上来
I don't come up to the sky to tell you how to barrel roll or whatever,
这样你就不会跑到这里来给我搞破坏了
so you don't come down here and start messing around with things
很明显你根本就不会嘛
-you clearly don't understand. -Wow...
阿德佩罗加入剧组 扮演我的姐姐
MACKIE: You know, Adepero came in and gave an amazing performance as my sister
这个角色支持着山姆的整个故事线
and really gave that character a backbone that kind of defined the entire history
让人们理解山姆·威尔森这个角色 如何是从冬兵走到现在这一步的
of what this character, Sam Wilson, really is from Winter Soldier till now.
- 我记得你说你是个飞行员 - 我从没说过飞行员这话
-I thought you said you're a pilot. -I never said pilot.
你可以看到这些事慢慢的造就了这个角色
MACKIE: You see how all of that became this man from where he was from.
我一直在学着理解山姆·威尔森到底是个什么样的人
I've enjoyed learning who Sam Wilson truly is.
如果我没打算挺身而出并且战斗
What would be the point of all the pain and sacrifice
那过去我承受的痛苦和牺牲又算什么呢
if I wasn't willing to stand up and keep fightin'?
山姆的自我探索是为了将来
NAGELHOUT: Sam's search for identity is about his future
而巴基的自我探索则是为了追寻过去
and Bucky's search for identity is about his past.
对于巴基这个角色 我们不想
And for Bucky, what we don't want to do
抛弃他过去十年发生的事
is abandon ten years of storytelling.
对于我们来讲 处理过去十年的故事
It was really important that we tackle those ten years of storytelling
并且允许巴基来寻找他的过去
and allow Bucky to process the events of his life
这在过去两个小时的电影里面
in a way that he hasn't had time to in the two hour stories
是没有办法做到的
that he's been a part of.
我们一开始做第一部复仇者的故事时
MOORE: When we were making First Avenger,
我们当时就想过 如果我们有机会
there are always ideas of what could happen one day
做续集♥会♥如何呢
if we were so lucky to make a sequel.
你在做那部电影时力求做到完美
You're trying to get that movie right the first time.
但你不知道未来这个电影会如何延展
You're not sure where this will lead.
巴恩斯中士 你将成为九头蛇的新打手
Sergeant Barnes, you are to be the new fist of HYDRA.
如果说我们没有考虑过巴基的未来的话那是撒谎
MOORE: We'd be lying to say we didn't talk about where Bucky could go,
但是我们确实没有考虑过他未来该如何 以及他的结局会如何
but we didn't know how far we could take him and where he might end up.
当你看着塞巴斯蒂安扮演冬兵时
When you see Sebastian portraying the Winter Soldier,
你会发现他把这个角色带到了另一个高度上
which to us was even an extra level,
我们知道这个角色还可以继续深挖
we knew there was something to explore there.
- 我都做了什么 - 不少
-What did I do? -Enough.
天哪 我知道会发生这种事的
Oh, God. I knew this would happen.
九头蛇把我变成的那个人还在
Everything HYDRA put inside me is still there.
巴基和史蒂夫之间的关系
MOORE: The relationship between Bucky and Steve
非常有戏剧性 同时也充满了痛苦
is so dramatic and so filled with pathos,
你可以想一下
if you think about it,
在漫威电影宇宙里 唯一相信巴基的人
the only person who had believed in Bucky in the MCU up to this point
就是史蒂夫·罗杰斯
was Steve Rogers.
现在史蒂夫·罗杰斯不在了
Well, now Steve Rogers is gone.
巴基感觉到自己无依无靠 并且一直在追寻自己的人生目的
Bucky feels unmoored in this series and is looking for his purpose.
那个盾牌是我与一个家人之间的联♥系♥
That shield's the closest thing I've got left to a family.
当你不再用它了
So when you retired it,
让我觉得自己身边什么人都没有了
it made me feel like I had nothing left.
对我来说 最大的挑战在于
What was challenging for me was the balance between
我既要演绎出这个角色的新意来
introducing the characters in a new way,
又要让观众感受到 这个角色与过去的关联
and yet making you still be aware of where they come from. You know?
我觉得在这些电影中 这个角色回归的话
I always think with these movies, every time I come back,
我就会想
I'm always thinking,
如果一个观众坐在那看着这系列电影
"Okay, what if a fan sits down and watches
美国队长- 超级士兵 冬兵和内战
Captain America: First Avenger, Winter Soldier, Civil War,
复仇者联盟 还有这部 他们会是什么感受
The Avengers, now this,
他们会看到某个角色贯穿于整个系列之中吗
are they gonna be able to see that same character throughout,
他们会感觉到这个角色发生了变化
and then see that character evolve in new ways
但他还是那个他吗
but still be the same character?"
我不再是冬兵了
I am no longer the Winter Soldier.
我是詹姆斯·巴基·巴恩斯
I'm James Bucky Barnes.
而你 则是我要做出改变的一个助力
And you're part of my efforts to make amends.
这个角色在新世界要如何生活
How does this character now function in the world?
他回到布鲁克林之后会怎么样
What's his life going back to Brooklyn?
他会结交朋友吗 去咖啡厅时会怎么做
How is he meeting people? How is he interacting at coffee shops?
他和人约会了吗 他有没有考虑到自己的事业
Is he dating? Is he thinking about another career?
你得交点朋友
Look, you've gotta nurture friendships.
这周你就只打给了我
I am the only person you have called all week.
这也太可怜了吧
-That is so sad. -
巴基的故事中 他跟心理医生说
Bucky got this line in the show where he tells the shrink...
我在瓦坎达
I had a little...
觉得很平静
calm in Wakanda.
除了那个地方之外 我这90年 从一场战斗到另一场战斗从未停止过
And other than that, I just went from one fight to another for 90 years.
这部剧讲述的是他第一次面对这种局面
SPELLMAN: So the series is now his first chance to deal with that,
不管他的DNA是不是注定他是个杀手
whether or not he really is a killer in his DNA,
也不知道他会不会成为一个英雄
whether or not he can be a hero, right?
我被抛弃了吗
Like, "Am I even cut out?"
在他的性格里一直有黑暗的一面
STAN: There's always gonna be a dark side to this character
这是我特别喜欢这个角色的原因
which I always loved,
对我来说 这些让这个角色更复杂也更有趣
and is, to me, what made him more interesting and complex.
而且你知道 过去的生活不会那么轻易就放下的
And, you know, like, life, I feel like that doesn't go away.
它还在你的心里
It's still there in a way.
他一直都在学习如何适应新的生活
He's learning how to deal with that a little more.
巴基一直都在努力承担他做过的事情的后果
Bucky is very much trying to come to grips with the things that he has done
这些后果是无法改变的
that can't be undone.
山姆·威尔逊在他的生活中努力
And Sam Wilson becomes a big part of his journey
探索巴基·詹姆斯除了冬兵之外的另一面
towards figuring out who Bucky Barnes is outside of the Winter Soldier moniker.
你想换一种严慈的爱对待这个世界吗
You up for a little tough love?
如果你想爬出自己的地狱
You want to climb out of that hell you're in,
就得努力
do the work.
努力吧
Do it.
我一直在试图改变
I've been making amends.
不是 你不是在改变 而是在复仇
Nah. You weren't amending, you were avenging.
不用担心我 坚持做好你手头的事就行
"Don't worry about me. Just keep on doin' what you're doing."
那不是我 是剧本里的人物
That's not me, that's in the script.
坦白来讲 冬兵和猎鹰在剧中被迫组队
SKOGLAND: The Winter Soldier and Falcon are incredibly watchable
拯救世界还真是一个很不错的看点
as a reluctant team who are out to save the world, frankly.
嘿 约翰
Hey, John!
你这次是怎么找到我们的
How'd you find us this time?
我真的很想那么干
-I really wanted to do it like that. -
你没按我说的来啊
STAN: You broke my thing.
这不仅仅是为了好玩
SKOGLAND: It's been not just fun,
当我们在研究这个的时候 有时候会变得非常情绪化
but also very emotionally charged at times as we explore this.
因为剧本上交代出来的是另一回事
Because it's one thing to see it on paper
还有 塞巴斯蒂安和安东尼
and then, as you know, Sebastian and Anthony
拿到剧本的时候
get a hold of the material,
他们很喜欢 并且用一种
they embrace it and embody it in a way
我们几乎想象不到的方式诠释了他们的人物
that we can't possibly have imagined.
所以 每天拍摄新场景的时候
So, every day a scene unfolds,
总会发生我意料之外的事情 拍摄也会变得更加顺利
that is something I didn't anticipate and it always gets better.
拍起来简直和《绝地战警2》如出一辙
I gotta say, this is a very Bad Boys II shot.
这部剧是双人物喜剧
This was a two-hander.
双人物喜剧的核心不是只有这两个演员
Two-hander don't mean just these two characters.
还需要一种精神和能量
There's a spirit and an energy that comes from a two-hander.
就比如说这里有个大概的频谱
Like here's the spectrum, right?
这是《逃狱惊魂》这是《四十八小时》
Defiant Ones. 48 Hrs.
然后 喜剧在这里
This... And comedy's over here, right?
这是《四十八小时》《致命武器》
48 Hrs., Lethal Weapon.
然后紧接着是《尖峰时刻》《佐州自救兄弟》等等
Then comes Rush Hour, Ride Along and so on, right?
我们想要达到的效果是 成品和《致命凶器》接近
We knew we wanted to be somewhere near Lethal Weapon.