然后我们转到了七十年代
OLSEN: And then we get into the'70s
就变成了 像是《脱线家族》
and it just becomes this, like, Brady Bunch
那种比较诡异的 不再那么接地气儿了
kinda creepily, like, not grounded anymore.
外面发生的事情真奇怪
Strangest thing just happened outside with...
我滴个天
Whoa, Nelly!
起初她怀孕着实是个惊喜
BETTANY: It's a surprise initially that she got pregnant.
我们不知道这是有可能的
We didn't know that that was possible.
她突然怀有六个月身孕的时候 就像是被施了魔法一样
It's a magical moment because she's, sort of, suddenly six months pregnant.
如果你们能尽可能地靠近的话
SHAKMAN: If you could lean in as much as...
我这儿大着肚子呢
I have a belly in front of me.
胎儿成长的速度太快了
Her pregnancy is progressing at an alarming speed.
胎儿现在能有四个月大了 是吗
You're at about four months now. Is that right?
能在一集里面 一天之内体验
OLSEN: I was so excited to have an episode
怀孕的所有阶段 我真是太兴奋了
where I went through every single stage of my pregnancy in one day.
真是不可思议
That was fabulous.
简直是完美而且又好有趣
It was so perfect and funny.
幻视
Vis...
怎么了 亲爱的
Yes, dear?
我觉得羊水好像破了
I think my water just broke.
我在隐瞒我怀孕的事情
We're doing this bit where I'm trying to hide that I'm pregnant.
莫妮卡来的 泰娜来的时候
And so Monica is over, Teyonah's over.
我不断地换上这些外套 表现出像是施了魔法的样子
And I'm switching all these coats on and off, like, magically.
我在厨房♥里 厨房♥里一片混乱
And I'm in the kitchen and everything's kind of going bonkers in the kitchen.
我不想让她看见我的肚子
I'm trying to hide my belly from her.
我就得不停地换这些外套
And so, I keep magically changing all of my coats.
所以 我们就得停住 工作人员就得过来 帮我穿衣服
So, we'd have to freeze. And then someone would come on and put on my coat,
然后又得停住 然后我就开始宫缩了
then I'd have to freeze again, then I'd have a contraction.
有一次我得装作恍然大悟钝的样子
And there's a moment where I had to do a double take
我试了好多次
and I kept making it like a triple take, and a quadruple take.
一直每次都在夸大这种表情
I just kept, like, amping it up each time.
当时马特过来跟我说
And it was the moment when Matt came up to me and he said,
好了 我们再试试然后保一条
"Okay, let's try and keep it...
我们拍了太多次了 我们再试一遍 争取做出这个感觉
"I think we're doing too much now, let's try and keep it to a double take."
马特一直不停的跟我说
And it was the thing that Matt keeps saying, like,
再加把劲儿
"Go further, go further!"
他叫我停下来的时候
And I think that was when I laughed so hard
我笑得好大声
because he was telling me to stop.
幻视去叫医生了 他马上就会回来
Vision ran to get the doctor. He'll be back soon.
我错过了孩子的出生
BETTANY: Baby's born, and I miss it.
还有第二个孩子 然后就 哦 我天 竟然是双胞胎
But I'm there for the second baby, and then, "Oh, my God, they're twins!"
没错 是双胞胎 他们也很懵
So, yeah, we have twins, and, uh, they're confusing, too,
因为他们刚刚出生 但是很快就学会走路了
because they're born babies, but very quickly, they're toddlers.
孩子们去哪儿了
Where are the twins?
- 妈妈 - 爸爸
-Mommy? -Daddy?
这 你
Wha-- Did y--
很快 他们就
And then, very quickly, they are,
差不多十岁了
you know, sort of ten years old.
我们觉得至少
We don't think you'll be old enough
你们十岁的时候才能够养
to properly care for an animal until you're at least...
小动物
Ten.
十岁
Ten years old.
互相对视
SHAKMAN: Look at each other.
- 等等 稍等会儿 - 等等 不 不
-Well, now, hang on there a minute... -Wait, no, no, no.
- 你们这帮傲慢无礼的年轻人 - 不 不
VISION: ...you young whippersnappers. WANDA: No, no, no!
希望这条狗不会长大
Let's just hope this dog stays the same size.
因为是八十年代 所以我们定了一个基本的布景
This is the '80s, yeah. So we designed one basic layout,
然后我们就以十年的频率进行快进
and then we've just changed it through the decades.
这还是《迪克·范·戴克秀》的布景 灵感来自于他的厨房♥
So, this is still the Dick Van Dyke set, inspired by Dick Van Dyke kitchen,
但是现在是八十年代
but now this is the '80s
灵感来自于《欢乐满屋》和《家族的诞生》
inspired by Full House and Family Ties...
《成长的烦恼》表达了我们对八十年代的喜爱
Growing Pains, shows that we loved from the '80s.
现在 我知道
- -Now, I know
父母不应该留短发了
parents aren't supposed to take shortcuts,
但是我觉得现在短发还是有必要的 你觉得呢
but I think this situation calls for one, don't you?
现在再回顾这部分 还是很有意思
SHAKMAN: It's funny now when you look back at it,
这是受人喜爱的一代人 同时也是一个自我模仿的时代
it's a beloved generation and it's also a self-parodying era as well
因为从发型和服装来看 我们都会好奇
because you look at the hair and the clothes and we all wonder,
我们觉得这样真的合理吗
"We really thought that was cool?
我们出门怎么会打扮成那样儿
"How did we ever go outside looking that way?"
感觉我们在约会一样
It's almost like we're on a date.
差不多
Almost.
和两个脾气暴躁的监护人
With two really cranky chaperones.
作为九十年代出生的孩子 我记忆中的八十年代
My memories of the '80s, as a '90s child,
还是人们要穿上那些华丽的衣服
is that I still got to wear these beautiful vests and things like this
戴上插满大朵鲜花的漂亮帽子
and had lots of beautiful hats with big flowers on them.
我错过了那个时代
I just missed it,
但是八十年代的穿衣风格和发型还是挺可怕的
but the '80s were a horrible time of style and hair.
但不得不说 我还是挺喜欢这顶假发的
But I really actually am partial to this wig, I have to say.
- 我 - 简直难以置信
-I'm... -MAN: It's fabulous.
我觉得我浑身都是秘密
I feel like I'm filled with secrets.
八十年代那集的末尾
OLSEN: At the end of the episode in the '80s,
令旺达惊喜的是
to Wanda's surprise,
她听到了有人敲门
she gets a knock at the door.
这不是她有意而为之
It was not something that she consciously did.
所以她也搞不清楚到底是谁
And so she's very confused by it.
结果敲门的人是她的哥哥 彼得罗
And the knock on the door is her brother, Pietro.
但变样子了 因为演员换成了伊万·彼得斯
But he looks different because it's Evan Peters.
- 不 - 快过来
-TOMMY: No! Ow! -Get over here!
他演的就像是杰西叔叔一样
OLSEN: And the character he plays is like Uncle Jesse.
快过来
Come on!
像是 很酷的叔叔 来搅局的
OLSEN: Like, the cool uncle, who's coming in to stir things up.
没错 小家伙
Right on, little dude!
任性一回吧
Chip off the old Maximoff block.
你可是有超级速度啊
You've got super speed!
你可是有超级速度啊
You've got super speed!
- 是吗 - 没错
-TOMMY: I do? -Yeah!
他经常在情景喜剧中
OLSEN: And that's the trope he uses
用这样的比喻
as part of his relationship to the sitcom land.
我不敢相信你是个坏榜样
I can't believe what a bad influence you are.
谁抱怨过你那难喝的罗宋汤吗
Who beefed in your borscht?
我只是在做好我分内的事 好吗
I'm just trying to do my part. Okay?
来到镇上 和妹夫制♥造♥一种紧张的关系
Come to town, create tension with the brother-in-law,
给孩子们带来麻烦 给你带来伤痛
stir up trouble with the rugrats, and give you grief.
这就是你想要的 不是吗
I mean, that's what you wanted, isn't it?
你的口音怎么回事
What happened to your accent?
你的口音又是怎么回事
What happened to yours?
我太激动了 我是漫威宇宙的铁粉
I'm thrilled. I'm such a huge fan of the Marvel Universe.
伊万·彼得斯
I'm thrilled. I'm such a huge fan of the Marvel Universe.
彼得罗·马克西莫夫
伊万·彼得斯
彼得罗·马克西莫夫
很高兴能够加入此次拍摄
So, I'm, like... I'm just excited to be here.
彼得罗·马克西莫夫
伊万·彼得斯
彼得罗·马克西莫夫
剧情很搞笑 演员又都是超级英雄
It's, like, the character is so funny and meta,
这么拍摄肯定很有意思
and an interesting way to do it.
当凯文告诉我消息的时候 我当时
When Kevin was telling me about it, I was like,
太酷了 太有意思了 感觉又有一点怪异
"Oh, that sounds awesome, and hilarious, and so weird."
失散已久的哥哥来和妹妹抱一下不行吗
Long lost bro get to squeeze his stinkin' sister to death or what?
换银了吗
She recast Pietro?
八十年代
SCHAEFFER: For the '80s,
我们在看《家族的诞生》《成长的烦恼》《谁是老板》
we're doing Family Ties, Growing Pains, Who's the Boss.
这个红冰棍是谁
Who's the popsicle?
没错 那就是我的时代
And, yeah, that's my era,
我很高兴能够 此外 很荣幸能够由
so I am very excited for that. And then also, we're having
鲍比和克里斯汀·安德森·洛佩兹创作我们的主题曲
our theme songs composed by Bobby and Kristen Anderson-Lopez.
当你的生活有了幻视的陪伴
You wander the world with a vision
生活会变成什么样子呢
Of what life could be
随着时间的流逝 你只能慢慢等着看
But then the years come and teach you To just wait and see
克里斯汀·安德森-洛佩兹和罗伯特·洛佩兹
剧中歌♥曲作家
马特是我大学的朋友
Matt's actually a friend of mine from school, from college.
剧中歌♥曲作家
他打电♥话♥给我 然后说