是时候进行灵魂凝视法的练习了
It's time for the soul gazing exercise.
我喜欢这个
I like this one.
他会喜欢的
He's gonna love this.
- 好了 我准备好了 - 你们两个面对面看着对方
-Yeah, I'm ready. -Just face each other.
你们得真正投入进去
You should really enjoy this.
我真的很喜欢和安东尼合作
STAN: I really do genuinely love working with Anthony.
我有段日子真的觉得他随时都要杀了我
I mean, like there are definitely days where I feel like he's gonna kill me.
不是身体上的 就看见他就会有那种感觉 你懂吗
Um... Not physically. Just like his presence. You know?
趁着白天赶紧拍完
MACKIE: We have to get it with the light.
好了 只是想确定我们
All right, just wanna make sure we're...
这是他的里程碑 这是他第的一部电影
It establishes the location. This is his first movie.
真酷啊
Yolo!
他们两个真的配合得非常好
The two of them are so good at bouncing off of each other
开始了一段探索之旅
and going on a path of discovery.
一定把这个全录下来
Make sure you record all of this.
安静
MAN: Quiet!
还有丹尼尔·布鲁赫也一样 我天
SKOGLAND: And Daniel Brhl the same, oh, my gosh.
他们三个在一起有的时候真的太搞笑了
The three of them together are at times so hilarious,
我不得不打断然后提醒他们 稍等会儿
I have to kind of pull them all back and remind them, "Wait a sec.
我们不能把这里处理地过于喜剧化
"We can't be having this much fun."
在《猎鹰与冬兵》的编剧室里
MOORE: In the Falcon and Winter Soldier writers' room,
我们受到了由泽莫引发的《美国队长3:内战》的启发
we were inspired by key art done from Civil War of Zemo.
我们当时绞尽脑汁地在想
That was very much on the wall.
我们怎样才能把这个
How do we get this
绝佳的角色引回到剧中呢
great iconography again back into the show?
还有《美国队长3:内战》泽莫这个角色
And Zemo, the character, in Civil War,
是个很复杂但又很有意思的角色
is a complicated and interesting character,
因为他是个反派 但是他的观点又很难反驳
'cause he's a villain, but his point of view is very defensible.
我来到这儿是因为我曾做出了承诺
I'm here because I made a promise.
你失去了谁吗
You lost someone?
我失去了所有人
I lost everyone.
他在为他所爱的人复仇
He was fighting to avenge these people he loved.
即使他做事的手段很恐怖 酿成了悲剧
It came from a place of love,
但是他的出发点都是来源于对家人的爱
even if it manifested in this horrible, tragic way,
对于我们来说 保持住这个角色的复杂性是至关重要的
it was important for us to maintain that layered complexity of the character.
我花了两天的时间才找到他们的尸体
It took me two days until I found their bodies.
我父亲
My father...
怀里还抱着我的妻子和儿子
still holding my wife and son in his arms.
复仇者们呢
And the Avengers?
他们回家了
They went home.
我们一直都在绞尽脑汁地想
We would've always have tried to figure out
如何把泽莫引入到剧中
how to get Zemo into the show,
但是事实就是当我们开始编写剧情时
but the truth is as we started to build the story,
他的角色自然而然地就跃然纸上了
there was a very natural way to slide him in.
你觉得九头蛇和这件事有关
You are assuming HYDRA has something to do with this...
所以你才来找我 也就是说你现在非常绝望
which is why you came to me, which means you are desperate.
你很幸运 我知道从哪查起
Luckily for you, I know where to begin.
当我接到电♥话♥让我回来读剧本的时候 我真的很开心
I was very excited when I got the call to come back and to read those scripts,
也就是说 在这部剧中泽莫会陪着观众观看和度过很多精彩的场景和难忘的时光
in which you have a lot of meaty scenes and time to spend with Zemo.
泽莫非常有魅力 而且在《美国队长3:内战》
He was a charismatic and pivotal role
中还是个非常关键的角色
in Captain America: Civil War.
当时我非常想更多地去了解他
You know, back then I thought I'd like to know more about him
去更深挖这个角色
and explore this character more.
我非常喜欢扮演这个角色
I loved playing him,
但是当那天拍摄完成的时候
but there was that slight bittersweet feeling
我既开心又难过 感觉就像是
at the very end when I finished, thinking like,
哦 伙计 我演过这家伙 但是我从来没戴过这面具啊
"Oh, man, now I've played this guy, but I never wore this mask."
他真的让我大吃一惊
STAN: He really blows me away in this thing
因为他在泽莫身上发现了一种完全不同的视角
because he found a whole different side of Zemo
你甚至都不知道他是怎么发现的
that you didn't even see coming.
所以你一直都这么有钱吗
So all this time you've been rich?
我可是个男爵啊 山姆
I'm a baron, Sam.
在你的朋友们毁了我的国家之前 我可是皇室成员啊
My family was royalty until your friends destroyed my country.
他让这个角色充满活力 有趣又与众不同
STAN: And he's really made this character so dynamic and funny and different.
泽莫又有着很人性化的一面 使得这个角色更加饱满
And there's a very human side to Zemo that's really cool.
我们当初把约翰·沃克这个角色引入
NAGELHOUT: John Walker was sort of an obvious choice
剧中是很自然的选择
for us to include in the series,
不仅仅是因为他和出版漫画之间的联♥系♥
not only because of his connection to the publishing run,
还因为他对当今盾牌的意义归属
but also because he feeds directly into the conversation
有着非常大的话语权
about what the shield means today.
而且他象征着一种非常真诚地去从善的渴望
And he embodies a genuine desire to be good and to do good,
但是想要做美队 单纯的善良是远远不够的
but that's not enough to be Cap.
血清从来没有腐化史蒂夫
The serum never corrupted Steve.
真感人
Touche.
但是史蒂夫·罗杰斯可是独一无二的 不是吗
But there has never been another Steve Rogers, has there?
怀亚特饰演保罗是个很有意思的选择
MOORE: Wyatt was an interesting choice because a lot of his work,
因为在他许多的作品当中 他一直都是留着长头发和满脸胡子的形象
he plays, the stoner-slacker with the long hair and the beard.
但是我们在他身上发现的是 一股能量
But what we found in reading him, is there is an energy,
一种优势
there's an edge to him
这种优势是山姆·威尔逊和巴基·巴恩斯都没有的
that neither Sam Wilson nor Bucky Barnes has.
我们认为 约翰·沃克这种和其他两个
And we felt that was important
角色风格迥异的存在 也是很重要的
so that John Walker stood apart from these two characters.
从某种意义上来说 沃克在这部剧中
To some degree, Walker is coming into the show
担负着一种责任 一种证明他可以胜任这一重任的责任
with a chip on his shoulder to prove that he is worthy of this mantle.
盾牌在你手里并不意味着你就是美国队长
Just 'cause you carry that shield, it doesn't mean you're Captain America.
我已经够努力了
I've done the work.
我喜欢那些需要做出艰难决定的角色
I gravitate towards characters who need to make difficult decisions
他们必须在做一件事的同时
and they have to be one thing
努力遵循方向做另一件事
while trying simultaneously to toe the line over to the other.
你已经有三枚荣誉勋章了
You already have three Medals of Honor.
你总是能在战况激烈之时做出正确的决定
You consistently make the right decisions in the heat of battle.
没错
Yep.
三枚出色的勋章是为了让我永远记得我生命中最糟糕的日子
Three badges of excellence to make sure I never forget the worst day of my life.
我对我扮演的角色一点都不了解
I had no idea the character I was playing.
我很开心能够出演漫威的英雄角色
I was excited to be a part of this Marvel thing.
我完全不知道我会出演一个这么重要的角色
So I had no idea that I was actually going to be an integral character at all.
他们当时跟我说 就你了 你扮演莱马·霍斯金斯
They were like "Well, actually, you're Lemar Hoskins."
我当时说 啊对 我知道他
And I was like "Shoot! I know Lemar Hoskins."
因为我是有买♥♥漫画书的
'Cause I literally have the comic books. I have them.
我买♥♥的那几期里就有这个角色
I have the editions that he's in.
很有名的那一♥期♥
You know, that famous one,
封面是美国队长和战星 我有那一♥期♥漫画
the Captain America one, him and they're on the cover, I have that.
我当时开心的都快疯了
All right, so I was just totally psyched.
我当时就在想 希望我能有战服穿 希望他们能给我弄一套战服
And I was like, "I hope I get a suit. I hope they make me a suit."
穿上那套战服 你就变成超级英雄了
The costume puts you in, like, that superhero posture.
如果你完全按照自己那样演的话 感觉会比较奇怪
That sort of feels weird if you just do it on your own.
给你们个建议
A word of advice then,
别挡我路
stay the hell out of my way.
在衣服的结构方面 约翰·沃克的战服
MICHAEL CROW: There's a lot of similarities, construction-wise,
和之前美国队长的系列战服有很多相似之处
with John Walker's costume and all the previous Captain America costumes.
我想要保持那种衣服的感觉和外表的样子
I wanted to keep continuity of feeling and look.
所以我们用了一样的图案 纤维织物
So we used a lot of the same prints and the fabrics
还有之前用过的配色
and colors that we've used before.
我们把红色的部分稍微改了一下
I think we did tweak the red a little bit
用了更亮的红色
and made it a little brighter
显得比之前的战服更加具有爱国气息
and patriotic than some of the previous costumes.
衣服的改装一定是对演员的态度有帮助的
Definitely, definitely helped the attitude of the character
因为我觉得我如果没有帮手的话
'cause it was just a little bit more arrogant
我自己一个人会变得非常傲慢
than I think that I would've been if I hadn't had a little help.
搭建一个新的世界 尽快的进入到角色之中
SKOGLAND: It's really important, I think, that when setting up a world,
真的很重要
you get into the characterization as quickly as possible.
他们都在探索当兵的难题
And they both explored the conundrum of being a soldier,
也就是如何在遵守命令的前提下
and how difficult it is to walk the lines of following orders
还能做正确的事情
as well as doing the right thing.
我杀了他因为我不得不那样做
I killed him because I had to.
他杀了莱马
He killed Lemar.
莱马是他内心的理性
BENNETT: Lemar is his voice of reason, right?
然后突然间 他就这么消失了
And then all of a sudden, he's gone.
首先 你杀了我最好的朋友 那我肯定是要报仇的
First, there's a lot of vengeance 'cause you've killed my best friend,
但随之而来的是一种强烈的不安全感
but then there's a raging insecurity that just takes over.