这是我们之前从没遇到过的挑战
But it also was something we'd never had to fight through before.
要感谢所有和我们一起继续工作的
And it's a credit to our crew that they stuck with us,
剧组工作人员
continued to make the show.
他们全情投入
They were so invested.
即使在我们回国后
Even when we came back
很显然 在当时 包括目前 新冠对于安全完成拍摄
and COVID, obviously, was still and is still an issue,
都是一个很大的问题
to figure out how to mount the show safely,
国际旅行也很困难
and to travel internationally safely was a challenge.
但值得克服这个困难
But it was a challenge worth doing
因为它让这部剧更加精彩好看
because I know that it makes the show feel bigger.
我得说 困难让我们
I have to say, it gave us a certain kind of energy,
团结在一起
which was bonding.
你知道 我们剧组很大 有各式各样的人
You know, it's a big crew with lots of personalities.
所以 当我们所有人一起对抗特殊的困难
And so, when we're all up against such extraordinary circumstances,
我们彼此之间也产生了一种特殊的兄弟或者姐妹情谊
it creates a brother and sisterhood that is, I think, a bit extraordinary.
-
在接下来的8个月中
Over the next, obviously, eight months,
我们所做的就是和迪士尼合作 成立一个工作小组
all we were doing with Disney is trying to come together with a task force
研究该怎么重启拍摄 什么时候重启
as to how we could restart things, and when we'll be able to start.
我知道我们必须回到布拉格 对吗
We knew we had to go back to Prague. Right?
布拉格的拍摄还没有完成
We hadn't finished in Prague.
我们得想办法让布拉格政♥府♥
We had to figure out how to make the Prague government,
还有捷克政♥府♥同意一群美国人进入布拉格
the Czech government comfortable with an American crew coming into Prague.
因为 实话实说 那时美国的疫情
Because, frankly, Prague didn't have the same incidents of COVID
比布拉格严重多了
that we did at the time.
只能在线上找场地
Our scouting had to be virtual.
不能派人飞来飞去 实地查看
We couldn't have people flying back and forth.
但是我们的团队团结一致
But our team rallied around
翻越了所有的困难和问题
and figured out how to mount this production.
还有 要感谢编剧
You know, I will say, a credit to the writers as well,
因为当编剧编写故事的时候 会描写特定的地点
because as you're writing, you're writing to a specific location,
在这个特定的地点中 展开一个特定的故事
which is gonna dictate a specific story
让角色进入波多黎各 或者布拉格
to get you into Puerto Rico and then into Prague,
作为编剧 我们必须灵活应变
and you have to be nimble as storytellers.
卡莉·斯考格兰德作为导演
And in Kari Skogland's case, as a filmmaker,
运用一个新的地点
to visually get your head into this new place,
与在亚特兰大拍摄的素材相结合
and to figure out how to make it work with the stuff that we shot in Atlanta
这些素材原本应该和在波多黎各拍摄的素材结合
that, frankly, was meant to match with what we were gonna do in Puerto Rico.
我们费了很多功夫调整
There was a lot of thinking that went into
整个制♥作♥计划
how to adjust our entire production plan
来符合现实
to fit the realities of the world,
要感谢所有的工作人员
but a credit to the crew for figuring it out.
我们想生活在一个满是红骷髅这样的世界上吗
Do we want to live in a world full of people like the Red Skull?
所以 我们要去马德里坡
That is why we're going to Madripoor.
马德里坡怎么了 听你的语气 像是在说骷髅岛
What's up with Madripoor? You talk about it like it's Skull Island.
我们在马德里坡
We are in Madripoor.
危险 阴暗 无法无天的地方
Dangerous, dodgy, lawless place
泽莫安排在这里与塞尔比会面
where Zemo has arranged a meeting with Selby,
但愿这个人能给我们
who's gonna give us, hopefully,
关于超级士兵血清的宝贵情报
precious information about the super-soldier serum.
这才是我记忆中的泽莫
Now that's the Zemo I remember. .
幸好我没有决定立刻杀了你
I'm glad I decided not to kill you immediately.
我们必须到这里来 这里
We have to come here and it's not...
这样说吧 我们没受到热烈欢迎
We didn't get a warm welcome. Let's put it that way.
让人印象深刻的是
-And it's impressive to see... -
看到了吗 这就是马德里坡
You see? That's what happens in Madripoor.
往上城区在那边
High Town's that way.
观光的话 景色不错 不过下城区在另一个方向
Not a bad place if you wanna visit, but Low Town's the other way.
让我猜猜 我们在上城区没什么朋友
Let me guess. We don't have any friends in High Town.
雷陈 我们的制片设计 非常厉害
Ray Chan, our production designer, is extraordinary,
我们找了好几个月
and we looked for months, I have to tell you.
一天 我们站在几个十字路口的后巷
And one day, we're standing in a back alley of a series of crossroads,
互相看看 我说 你觉得怎么样
and we looked at each other and I said, "Do you think?"
他说 我觉得可以
And he said, "I think I could."
然后 我说 好的 我的天
And I... "Okay. Oh, my goodness."
我们开始观察测量四周
We started looking around and mapping it out.
然后他就在亚特兰大外的一个小镇中
And he came up with Madripoor
几个十字路口的后巷设计出了马德里坡
in a series of back alleys in a small town outside of Atlanta.
我们想要能感受到后街
We want to feel the back street,
更有砂砾感
it needs to be more gritty.
让人感觉不受约束 缺乏法治的社会
Needs to feel more lawless. It's a lawless society.
我们一走进这条街 完全空荡荡的
Soon as we walked into this street, it clearly was empty,
就几个建筑
it was just a two, three, half a dozen buildings,
红砖建筑
of just red brick buildings,
我想 这太狭小了
I thought, "This was tight.
有幽闭恐怖症的感觉 我该怎么做
"It felt claustrophobic. What can I do with it?"
几个月的研究
Several months of research,
我们找到了越南河内的这条小街
and we found this back street in Hanoi, in Vietnam,
屋主人从后门出来
where the homeowners would step out of their back doors,
开门就是铁道
and there was this rail track
离门口只有两英尺
running literally two feet away from their back door.
我觉得把这个元素带进来应该不错
I thought that would be an interesting concept to bring to this street.
周游了世界 我觉得这个很有代表性
And having traveled the world, I thought this is quite iconic,
在莫桑比克 我穿过一座桥
a bridge that I used to cross in Mozambique,
一座重工业桥
this heavy industry bridge.
所以我把莫桑比克和越南结合
So I married part of Mozambique and a bit of Vietnam.
我们到了
Here we are.
这里是黄铜猴子酒吧
This is called the Brass Monkey Bar.
是一个开放的酒吧 你可以从这里看到天花板
It's an open bar. You can see the stars through the ceiling.
我们以为可以通过固定装置
We thought we would look at it with the fixtures
来提供足够的光线
being able to give enough light,
不是为了照亮现场
and, you know, not to light the set,
而是把天花板弄得好看一些 把天花板弄得富有几何感
but to have a cool ceiling, a geometric ceiling.
你左手边 这些可怕的猴子的骷髅头
Here, to your left, are these crazy monkey skulls.
是我的艺术总监 珍妮弗
My art director, Jennifer,
她搜遍了全网 然后我们买♥♥了三个骷髅头
she scoured the Internet, and we purchased three skulls,
我依稀记得
I think from memory,
我们把他们送到了我们员工商店里 他们造了
and we sent them to our staff shop, which they cast,
大概115到120个骷髅头
I think, about 115 or 120 skulls.
没错 那是对黄铜猴子酒吧的致敬
And yeah, so that's a homage to The Brass Monkey.
没想到是你啊 笑面虎
BARTENDER: Wasn't expecting you, Smiling Tiger.
计划有变
His plans changed.
安东尼的角色 山姆是个很刻板的人
CROW: Anthony's character, Sam, is very straight-laced.
我们让他穿的服装都非常保守
We play him as very, sort of, conservative dressed.
他的衣服都是那种人们在平常会穿的那种
His clothes are, sort of, every day, every man.
这部剧 我们确实让他尝试了很多奇怪风格的衣服
I mean, we did do some crazy stuff with him on this show,
那套狂野的非洲色彩的套装
the wild African suit,
他穿上去真的非常适合
and he was totally game to go for it.
卡
MAN: Cut.
我准备好了 再来一条 来
I'm on. Let's roll again. I'm on!
和塞巴斯蒂安合作真的很棒 因为他完全融入进角色了
Sebastian is great to work with 'cause he gets into the character,
他想知道我们为什么要这么拍
and wants to know why are we picking these things.
因为他对于现代社会还是完全陌生的
And because he's sort of newly in the modern world,
我尽了最大努力来把他的角色塑造的更加复古
I tried to make it feel as classic and vintage as we could.
从外形来看 三个人穿着迥异
Image-wise, it makes it very interesting
真是特别有趣的事情
to see these three guys dressing up in a very different way.
我们得做点什么 我看上去就像是个皮条客
We have to do something about this. I look like a pimp.
他们这几场戏穿着那样的衣服
BRHL: It was fun to have these couple of scenes with the full outfit, you know,
尤其是泽莫穿着那种大衣
with that incredible coat.
真的是太有意思了
We had a lot of fun developing it.
那套大衣是基于二战苏联军队的
You know, it's kind of based on a World War II Russian military,
波兰军事大衣设计的
Polish military overcoat,
在那基础上 我们试图把那套衣服做得更加贴近于漫画一点
and then we tried to make it a little comic book-inspired on top of that.
昨天 我请了一天假 我去了漫画店
Yesterday, I had a day off, and I went to a comic shop
给泽莫找一些衣服的设计灵感
to see if I could find some covers of Zemo.
我买♥♥了几本泽莫的漫画书
So I got myself a couple of comic books with Zemo.
把他打扮成漫画里的那个样子真是太棒了
And it's just great to finally look like him in the comics.
哈喽 伙计们 喜欢我这种风格吗
Hello, guys. Do you like my style?
在服装维亚你也能买♥♥到同款
You can have it as well. Suitkovia.
我们这里有精致的服装 也有休闲服饰
We offer elegant clothes, but also casual clothes.
睡衣 毛衣 T恤 袜子 运动鞋 应有尽有