我们在哪里?
Where are we?
我们一向喜欢让史考特朗恩带来惊喜
We always loved doing the unexpected with Scott Lang.
(凯文费吉) (制片)
他可说是最被低估的角色
He is arguably the character that is the most underestimated.
我回想拍第一集《蚁人》
I think back to making the first film,
在我们宣布消息时
which was one of the titles that, when we announced,
大家用狐疑的眼神看我们 真假,蚁人?
people kind of looked at us strangely, like, "Really, Ant-Man?
你们要拍成电影?
"You're going to make a movie about that?
(史蒂芬布鲁萨德) (制片)
开玩笑吧?
Are you kidding?"
我们并不清楚
We had no idea.
《蚁人》会成功吗?观众会想看吗?
"Is Ant-Man going to work? Are people going to come see it?"
幸好观众
We were fortunate that
(派顿瑞德) (导演)
对史考特朗恩产生了兴趣
I think audiences really latched on to Scott Lang,
我想他们的理由跟我一样
and I think they did for the same reasons I did.
爸比
Daddy!
你不能突然跑来
You can't just show up.
我想参与她的生活
I wanna to be a part of her life.
他不是超级科学家或亿万富豪
He is not a super scientist or a billionaire.
只是个普通人,刚好发现这套服装
He's just a regular guy who sort of happened upon this suit
和这种科技,卷入了疯狂的漫威宇宙
and this technology and got sucked into this insane Marvel Universe.
刚开始《蚁人》只是清粥小菜
When we first started with Ant-Man, we were a palate cleanser.
(伊凡洁琳莉莉) (饰荷普范达因/黄蜂女)
Because we were always coming after the kind of finale-big
我们总是跟在庞大的漫威故事
让观众揪心的《复仇者联盟》故事后头
Marvel story, the Avengers story that was ripping people's hearts out.
我们的剧情轻松、好笑又可爱
And ours were light and they were fun and they were sweet.
但在某个时候 蚁人成为拯救宇宙的关键
But at one point, Ant-Man became the key to saving a literal universe...
要是有办法在某个时间点进入量子领域
What if we could enter the Quantum Realm?
在《终局之战》
...in Avengers: Endgame.
在他首次登场后,大家应该
And that is not something I think people would have predicted
没料到会有这种发展
after his first appearance.
所以延续这项传统,我们想
So carrying that tradition, we thought,
另一部蚁人电影该怎么拍?
"What do we do with another Ant-Man movie?"
这时我们想到,干脆用这部片
And that's really when we hit upon, "Let's use this film
来开启第五阶段
"to kick off Phase Five."
开启第五阶段的电影是
The film that kicks off Phase Five
《蚁人与黄蜂女:量子狂热》
is Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania.
有一件事很令人兴奋
One of the things that was really exciting was
(保罗路德) (饰史考特朗恩/蚁人)
我们知道
knowing that
我们的电影
what we were doing
应该会让某些人感到意外
was probably going to surprise some people.
没想到这是蚁人电影
Like, "Wow. I can't believe this is an Ant-Man movie."
卡!
Cut it!
爸
Dad!
《创作大本营》
良心的建议
"Word of advice.
关心小人物
"Look out for the little guy."
《蚁人与黄蜂女:量子狂热 幕后花絮》
好了吗?康走进来
Ready? Kang walks in.
好了
Ready.
你看到他
So you see him.
然后我炸掉它
And then... And then, I blow it up.
镜头在那之前不会看到康
Camera is not going to see Kang at all before.
看到史考特疑惑的表情
we're gonna see Scott's expression not knowing what it is.
我们会看到保罗
But we're gonna see Paul
他推她进来
He pushes her in. - Oh.
然后他被炸开
Then he gets blasted away.
这时康出现
Then we reveal Kang.
我一向知道拍这种电影会很过瘾
I always knew it would be great to build to a movie like this.
小时候我是《惊奇四超人》 和《复仇者联盟》的粉丝
As a kid, I was a big Fantastic Four fan and Avengers fan,
我记得
and I remember stories
末日博士缩小的故事,你才发觉
where Doctor Doom would shrink down and you'd realize,
底下有许多文明
"Oh, there are whole civilizations deep down there."
它们是世界中的世界,住了很多居民
They're worlds within worlds, and it's populated.
如果能进去不是很棒吗?
And wouldn't it be great to be able to get to that at some point?
那是《量子狂热》的早期创作根源
From that were the early seeds for what Quantumania could be.
这个故事在第二集就奠定了基础
This was all sort of established in the second film...
妈?
Mom?
珍娜从量子领域被救出来
...where Janet is rescued from the Quantum Realm.
我们暗示了量子领域可能是什么
We hint at what the Quantum Realm could be,
暗示底下或许不只是 一个没有生命的空间
we hint that there's maybe more than just a lifeless void down there.
如果把第二集放慢来看
There's even some Easter eggs if you go back and slow down
甚至有彩蛋,看到次原子城市的模样
the second film, where you see what looks like subatomic cities.
是我
It's me.
她穿着衣服,这些衣服是哪来的?
And she's wearing clothes, that, "Where did these clothes come from?"
我们心里知道
Somewhere in the back of our mind,
如果有幸拍第三集
we knew if we ever were lucky enough to get to a Part 3,
那个构想的根源
the seeds for that idea,
从小型旧金山犯罪电影
the seeds for going from small San Francisco crime movies
发展成更像《魔戒》 或《星际大战》的科幻史诗
to a sci-fi epic that has more in common with Lord of the Rings or Star Wars,
那是《量子狂热》的起点
that was the starting place for Quantumania.
但我们很清楚这部片会独树一格
But we were very conscious of this film feeling like its own thing.
我们用一年开♥发♥这部片的概念
And we spent a year concepting this film.
这是我在漫威发展电影概念最久的时间
It's the longest run of concept time that I've ever had on a film at Marvel.
这兜帽的样子很酷
The way this hood is hanging over, that's pretty cool there.
几乎看不见眼睛,所以掀起来时...
Because you can just barely see the eyes, so that then when there's the reveal...
在揭开之前...
Before we release...
我最大的灵感来源之一是
One of my big influences on this was just going through
1960到1980年代的旧科幻小说
old '60s and '70s and '80s science fiction paperbacks
参考那些封面
and looking at the covers.
它们创造了好多疯狂的世界
And they were all about just creating these whacked-out worlds.
但拍这种片不能不看墨必斯的漫画
But also, I think you can't do a movie like this without looking at Moebius.
《飞侠哥顿》这类电影
Things like Flash Gordon.
所以我们参考了各种素材
So literally, we had everything on the table.
拍续集...
The best thing about
(麦克道格拉斯) (饰汉克皮姆博士)
最棒的是
doing a sequel
有机会与共事过的人合作
is the opportunity to work with the people you worked with before.
有种熟悉感
So there's a familiarity.
你不必适应陌生人,花时间摸索
You don't have to go in like strangers and kind of feel your way out.
如果运气好能拍到第三集
When you're lucky enough to get to tell a third film in your series,
就代表你跟一些演员合作多年了
it means that you've been together with some of these cast members for years,
也会对你说的故事产生信心
and with that comes a lot of trust about the kind of story you're telling.
它靠的是这些优秀的演员
It's anchored by these amazing actors,
包括我们从第一集就做的决定
you know, and the choices we made going back to that first film.
演员像是伊凡洁琳莉莉、保罗路德
And you look at actors like Evangeline Lilly, Paul Rudd,
麦克道格拉斯 以及第二集加入的米歇尔菲佛
Michael Douglas, and Michelle Pfeiffer, who joined in the second film.
他们都是重量级巨星
These are heavyweight talents.
世界级的演员
These are absolute world-class actors,
让这疯狂世界更具说服力
which help sell the craziness of this world.
给我们看 -给我们看
Show us! - Show us!
你会爱死,你会爱死
You're going to love it.
看了才知道
We'll see about that.
史考特朗恩有很多事要消化
Scott Lang, he's had a lot to digest.
片子一开始 《终局之战》的事件已经发生
We start this film. The events of Endgame have happened.
如今,多年来第一次
And now, I think that, for the first time in many years,
史考特终于能喘口气,放轻松
Scott is able to take a breath and kind of sit back
陪陪他女儿
and spend some time with his daughter
好好享受自己的生活
and enjoy just being present in his own life.
但那样的平静没维持太久
But that doesn't last that long, that peace.
爸!
Dad!
史考特是个老爸
Scott is just a dad who realizes
发现他意外把女儿
that he's accidentally brought his daughter
带进那个世界
into this world with him now.
这时他发现:我不能再像平常一样
And now he sees, like, "Oh, man, I can't really play this
漫不经心
"as loose as I usually do.
我得维护女儿的安全
"I got to keep my daughter safe."
所以我很努力展现保罗路德
And so I really tried to lean into the likeability
讨人喜欢的平凡男子魅力
and the everyman charm of Paul Rudd.
除此之外,任何笑话 从他嘴里说出来都会变得
On top of that, he can deliver any joke and make it ten times better
好笑十倍
just by saying it.
就像露营,我们超爱露营
It's like we're camping. We love camping.