剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表
You've made itso I don't have any other choice.
金赛 无论我是什么我体内还是住着人的灵魂
Kinsey, whatever I am,I still have a human soul.
我说到做到
-I meant what I said.
你真觉得你是爱我的吗?
You seriously think you love me?
如果我不爱你的话
If I didn't,
你早就死了
you'd already be dead.
这跟爱与不爱无关
This isn't about love.
你只是想要操控我
This is about you wanting to control me.
那是不可能的
But that's never gonna happen.
因为我意识到我唯一还能掌控的…
Because I realizedthe one thing I can still control…
就是我自己的命运
is my own fate.
金赛
Kinsey.
金赛!
Kinsey!
我永远不会为你所用
I will never, ever be yours.
开什么玩笑?
Are you kidding me?
他们跑到地下室去了
They're headed to the vault!
他们永远到不了的
They'll never get there.
那把钥匙肯定在里面
The key's gotta be in there.
让我来吧
I'll do it.
该死的 我还需要时间
Shit. Guys, I need more time.
交给我们吧
We got this.
把钥匙交给我
Give me the key.
休想
-I don't think so.
斯科特!
Scot!
-邓肯叔叔 进度如何?-差不多了
-How's it looking, Duncan?-I'm almost there.
-More!
来了更多敌人!
赶紧拦住他们!
Get them! Now!
退后 别过来!
Get back! Stop!
Holy shit.
天啊
这是什么情况?
What happened?
可能是因为恶魔钥匙是我打造的
I think it's becauseI made the Demon Key.
转过去
Turn around!
对啊 钥匙有我的血
Yeah. My blood is tied to it.
So they'll do whatever you say?
所以他们会听从你的命令?
Brilliant.
好极了
拦住道奇
Get Dodge.
别过来!
Stop!
我命令你们别过来!
I command you, stop!
小心!
Watch out, watch out!
到手了 赶紧离开这个鬼地方
Got it. Let's get the hell out of here.
(你们跑去哪里了?)
道奇?
Dodge?
别靠近我!
Don't come any closer!
伯德!
Hey! Bode!
伯德 是我 我是艾莉
Bode, it's okay. It's me. Ellie.
-你是艾莉?-是的
-Ellie?-Yeah.
等等 如果你真的是艾莉
Wait, if you're Ellie,
那你可以从我手中拿走这把钥匙吗?
can you take this key from me?
-艾莉!-嗨!
-Ellie!-Hi!
嗨
Hi. Hey.
鲁弗斯呢?
Where's Rufus?
-你要跑去哪里?-你们别乱跑
-Whoa, whoa, where you going?-No, no, stay here!
现在只剩下你和我了
Now it's just you and me.
很好 正如我所愿
Perfect. Just the way I wanted.
Let me go!
放开我!
想开战 是吗?那就跟我打啊
You wanna fight? Let's fight!
你为什么就不听我的?
Why couldn't you've just donewhat I wanted?
你本来可以拥有一切的
You could've had everything.
再见 金赛
Goodbye, Kinsey.
金赛!
-Kinsey!
-Kinsey, come on! We gotta go!
金赛 我们马上离开这里
天啊
Holy shit!
你们没事 我没想到…
You made it. I can't even…
-你没事吧?-我没事
-You okay?-Yeah. Yeah.
她消失了
She's gone.
她真的消失了 我们做到了
She's really gone. We did it.
天啊
Oh my God.
不会吧?
No, no, no, no.
没事的
No, it's okay. It's…
他不是道奇
It's not Dodge.
他是卢卡斯
It's Lucas.
阿尔法钥匙把他和道奇分开了
The Alpha Key separated him from Dodge.
那他为什么没像其他恶魔一样死掉?
But how come he didn't dielike the rest of the demons?
Because Lucas is an echo.
因为卢卡斯是个分身
关键是…
So, well, the key question is,
如果他是从道奇身上脱离出来的那他究竟是好人还是坏人?
is this Lucas remnant of Dodge,is he good, or is he bad?
I think these belong to you.
我想这是属于你的
他应该回答了你的问题了吧?
Does that answer your question?
是啊 很好
Yeah, brilliant.
你一直都在他体内吗?
So you've been in there all along?
但我无能为力
But I had no control.
只能被逼看着眼前所发生的一切
It was like I was forcedto watch it all happen.
那个东西对你们造成的伤害…
What that thing did to you, um…
我感到非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
卢卡斯 很高兴你回来了
Good to have you back, Luke.
是伯德打来了
It's Bode.
-Hey!-I've been calling you!
我给你们打了好多通电♥话♥
-我们这边有点忙-你们必须马上赶回来
-Yeah, we've been a bit busy here.-You need to come home now.
为什么?发生了什么事?
Why? What happened?
-Mom's inside, so we have to be quiet.
妈妈在屋里 我们不能太大声
伯德
Bode.
他是卢卡斯
This is Lucas.
我见过你还是恶魔的样子
We met back when you were a demon.
我都记得
I remember.
You've got the Identity Key?
身份钥匙在你们身上吗?
艾莉呢?
Where's Ellie?
天啊
Holy shit.
-都是我们的错-不是的
-It's our fault that---No.
你们没有错
It wasn't.
艾莉 是你?
Ellie?
Lucas.
卢卡斯
是我 艾莉
It's me, Ellie.
这一次 真的…
This time, it's just…
真的是我
just me.
(一周后)
真令人难过
So messed up.
如果你想找个人聊心事 我随时奉陪
You know,if you need someone to talk to, I'm here.
待会儿要不要一起去喝杯咖啡?
Could grab a coffee later or something.
是啊 休想 想得美
Yeah, no. That's not happening.
好吧
Okay. Cool. Um…
Have a good,you know, good day.
祝你有个愉快的一天
Ugh.
没错 全部捐款都将直接交到遇害者家属手中
Yes, all the donations go directlyto the victims' families.
高登肖将在月尾举办一场募款活动
Gordy Shaw is organizing an eventat the end of the month.
-我很乐意加入-我晚些时候把细节发给你
-I'd love to help out.-I'll send over the details.
-You're the best. Thanks.
你最棒了 谢谢
乔什
Josh.
-嗨-嗨
-Hi.-Hi.
Sorry, I hopeI'm not interrupting anything.
抱歉 希望没打扰到你
没有 我只是…
No, just, um…
我只是准备给泰勒送行
getting ready to send Tyler off.
他打算趁着寒假离开小镇到其他地方旅行
He's heading out of townto do some traveling over winter break.
他需要出远门散散心
He just needs some time away.
可以理解的
-Understandable.
你头上怎么了?
What… What happened there?
说起这事
Oh, yeah.
我到岛的北海岸健走时
I was hikingon the north side of the island,
看到那些写着“小心落石”的警告牌
and, uh, you know those signs that say"Beware of Falling Rocks"?
-原来那些警告牌不是闹着玩的-可不是吗?
-Those are not just for show.-Uh-huh. Apparently.
如今我就像看到“鹿出没”的警告牌想放慢脚步
So now I'm slowing down at deer crossings.
Mmm.
Look, Nina, I wanted to…
尼娜 你听我说 我想…
Last time we saw each other,I said some crazy stuff.
剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表