剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表
What's the matter?
盖博刚刚来过钥匙屋
Gabe showed up at Keyhouse.
然后呢?
And?
他说如果我不答应变成他的一分子他就会杀了妈妈
He told me he's gonna kill Momif I don't agree to turn.
不会有事的事情不会发展到那个地步
It'll be all right.It's never gonna get that far.
我们无法保护好妈妈
There's no way to totally protect her.
-我不能让这种事发生-你不能变成他的一分子
-I can't let that happen.-You're not gonna turn.
我不会让妈妈死在他手上的
I'm not gonna let him kill Mom.He went after Jackie because of me.
不是的
No. No, no.
-这不是你的错-难道不是吗?
-That wasn't your fault.-Wasn't it?
我们就坦白地说吧
If we're being totally honest here.
金赛 不准你这么想
Don't even think like that, Kinsey.
他要我明天给出答案
He gave me until tomorrow.
她要从伯德那边套出情报
She needs to coax it out of him.
No.
不行
不行 这是…
No, this is…
这是不对的 这等同于欺骗我的女儿
This is wrong.I would be lying to my daughter.
乔什 这个入口你找了多久了?
How long have you beenlooking for this portal, Josh?
你妄想见识那个入口多少回了?
How much time have you spentdreaming about it?
不行 对不起 我做不到
No, I'm sorry. I, um… I can't do it.
What if your wifeis on the other side?
如果你老婆就在那扇门的另一端呢?
住口
Don't.
休想用她来操控我
Don't use her to manipulate me.
要不要我带你去看那个地方?
What if I take you to see it?
去看那扇门
The door?
到时你再决定要怎么做吧
Then you can decide what to do.
我们已经很接近目标了难道你不想见识一下吗?
You're already so close.Don't you just wanna see it?
那我要付出什么代价?
And what is that gonna cost me?
毫无代价
Nothing.
不骗你
I promise.
好吧
All right.
明智之举
Smart decision.
我们要马上出发了 趁还没涨潮之前
We're gonna have to go soon. Tide's low.
你需要穿上更合适的鞋和外套
You're gonna need some better shoesand a jacket. Okay?
好吧 我回去一下 我们庭院见
Okay, I'll go to my place.I'll meet you in the courtyard.
对了
Oh!
带两个手电筒
Bring two flashlights.
盖博 伊登和那个历史老师好像在筹划一些事
Gabe. Eden and that history teacher,they're up to something.
筹划什么?
Like what?
我也不清楚 他们刚刚在公区里说话
I don't know.They were in the common room.
她好像在说服他去做某件事
Looked like she was tryingto convince him to do something.
干掉那个贱♥人♥就对了
Just kill the bitch.
什么?
What?
我叫你干掉伊登 杀了她
Kill her. Eden. Get rid of her.
你在跟谁说话呢?是不是我的好朋友盖博?
Who are you talking to?
My good pal, Gabe?
我要问候他
Let me say hi!
你叫贾维监视我 对吧?
Are you making Javi spy on me?
伊登 你在打什么主意?
What are you up to, Eden?
最好不要做出让自己后悔的事
Better not be somethingyou're gonna regret.
其实我现在很忙 我要走了
I'm actually very busy,so I'm gonna run. Okay?
后会有期
Bye-bye now.
贾维 你怎么会出现在这里?
Why are you here, Javi?
我来练习冰球
Hockey practice.
Hmm. I'm pretty sure the rinkis on the opposite side of the campus.
我很确定溜冰场在学校的另一边
这把钥匙就交给我了
-I'll take that!
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
天气好点了 我想去户外健走
Oh, the weather's turned around,so I'm gonna go on a quick hike.
我可以一起去吗?
Can I come?
亲爱的 爸爸想要一个人静一静
Well, honey,I just need a little time to myself.
好吧
Okay.
爸爸去去就回来
But I won't be long,
and Bernadette is in the front officeif you need anything, okay?
如果需要些什么就去找柜台处的伯纳黛 好吗?
好的
Okay.
-好了 再见-再见
-All right, bye.-Bye.
准备出发了吗?
Ready to go?
你流血了?
Are you bleeding?
是啊
Yeah.
我有时候会突然流鼻血
I sometimes get random nose bleeds.
妈妈
Mom?
你还好吧?
You okay?
我没事
Yeah.
你有没有过这种感觉?有个段子大家都懂 就你不懂
You ever feel like everyone's in on a jokeexcept you?
我有过
Yeah.
Um…
邓肯跟我说
Duncan said that
你和盖博分手了
you and Gabe broke up.
你要跟我聊聊这事吧?
You wanna talk about it?
我看错人了
He just wasn't who I thought he was.
他是个好孩子 但我不太了解他总觉得他哪里不对劲
Yeah, he was a nice kid, but I don't know.There was always something off about him.
我现在可以说了吧?
Can I admit that now?
你的直觉是对的
Well, your instincts were right.
不如我们一起做晚餐吧
Hey, I was thinkingwe could cook something later.
还是一起去看一部电影
Maybe watch a movie?
我让你选片
I'd even let you choose.
可以改天吗?
Can I take a rain check?
今晚我要去做一件要紧事
There's somethingI have to do tonight, and, um…
不如明天吧?
Maybe tomorrow?
好啊
Sure.
明天
Tomorrow.
Let me knowif you change your mind about tonight.
如果你改变主意了 马上告诉我
我一定会在
I'll be here.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thanks, honey.
没问题
Of course.
What happened?
发生了什么事?
我爸带着健走装备跟伊登一起走出门了
My dad got his hiking gearand left with Eden.
他们有没有跟你说他们要去哪里?
Did they say where they were going?
没有 但盖博到过这个房♥间
No, but he came in here first.
他在抽屉里翻找东西 就是这格抽屉
He was digging around in his drawers,over here.
没事了 他走了
It's okay. He's gone.
你♥爸♥怎么会有这张图?
Why does your dad have this?
这是什么?
What is it?
这是黑门后面的入口
I think it's the openingbehind the Black Door.
你♥爸♥去了海蚀洞
Your dad went to the sea caves.
伊登要带你♥爸♥去黑门那边
Eden's taking him to the Black Door.
我们要去救他
We gotta go help him.
怎么救?
How's that gonna work?
我们…
We
有个优势
have the advantage.
下一个步骤是关键
This next part is crucial.
需要聚精会神
It requires deep concentration.
钥匙的魔法来自铸造者的意念
A key gets its magicfrom the intention of the key maker.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes…
把心力都集中在意念上
and focus on that intention.
你希望这把钥匙有什么用途?
What do you need this key to do?
我们使用的材料来自恶魔的世界
The material that we're usingis from the demon world.
But that doesn't meanthat its power can't be reshaped.
这并不意味着其能量无法被逆转
The keys,they can bring about the darkest evil
这些钥匙能彰显最邪恶的魔鬼
也能显现人的至善至美身为钥匙铸造者 善恶由你决定
or the greatest good.And you, as the maker, get to decide.
好了
Okay.
下一步是什么?
Now what?
滴入你的血
You add your blood.
斯科特 你怎么来了?
Scot. What are you doing here?
你听我说 我知道你的意思 我只是…
Okay, look, I know what you said,but I just--
我不能坐视不理 金赛
I can't not help you, Kinsey,
我还写了一张必须出手帮你的理由清单
and I made a listof eight reasons as to why.
Number one,I'm quite nimble. Number--
第一 我身手矫健 第二…
我知道我很自私
I know it's selfish of me,
其实我很高兴你没被罗切斯特学院录取
but I'm kinda gladyou didn't get into Rochester.
我的意思是 不录取你是他们愚蠢
I mean, they're still idiotsfor not taking you.
是啊 但也不能全怪他们
剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表