剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表
话说回来 我很喜欢你的房♥间
Yeah. By the way, I love your room.
-谢了 士兵-收到
-Thank you, soldier.-Roger that.
瞧瞧 我给你带了礼物来
Here, I brought you something.
什么?
What?
太棒了
That's amazing.
有点恶心
And also kinda gross.
你怎么弄来的?
Where did you get this?
我们真好好好叙旧才行
We have a lotof catching up to do.
(年度冬日嘉年华)
知道邓肯叔叔能铸造出钥匙我感到非常不可思议
Hey, you know, I was just thinking abouthow crazy it is that Duncan can make keys.
I figured if anyone in your familycould do it back in the day,
我以为如果你们家里有人懂得铸造钥匙
那个人一定是你♥爸♥
it would be your dad.
Erin said that he tried,
艾琳说我爸试过
但只有邓肯叔叔做得到
but Duncan was the only onewho could do it.
到底怎么回事?他有什么特殊之处?
Yeah, but…
But… But why? What makes him so special?
艾琳认为也许他小的时候心无杂念吧
Erin thought maybeit was because he was so innocent.
我们也不太清楚
We don't really know.
两位 晚上好
-Evenin', fellas.-Hey, Logan.
嗨 洛根
他就是你的线人?
This is your guy on the inside?
你以为只有洛克家的人有魔法钥匙吗?
Yeah, you think the Lockesare the only ones with magical keys?
看好
-Behold.
What is that?
那是什么?
我高一时就说服班奈特给我复♥制♥一把万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
Freshman year, I talked Bernadetteinto giving me a copy of the master key
方便我在学校里走动
so I can get around campus easier.
别质疑我 尽管享受成果就是了
Don't question it, baby.Just reap the benefits, all right?
好了 该从哪里开始呢?
Okay, so where do we start?
In the memory,I saw the trophy case.
我在记忆中看到一个奖杯柜
糟糕 我没有那个奖杯柜的钥匙
Well, shit,I don't have a key for that.
已经坏了
Oh, it's broken.
看来这里的保安挺松懈的
I guess securityis pretty lax around here.
(伦德尔洛克 五公里全州冠军)
你♥爸♥挺有运动细胞的
Well, your dad was quite the athlete.
他也代表大学参加赛跑吗?
Did he run in college too?
没有 他的朋友出事后他再也没参加比赛了
No, not after what happenedwith his friends.
天啊 真是一大悲剧啊
Man, that's just tragic.
听到声音吗?
Hearing any whispering?
没有 我觉得钥匙不在这里
No, I don't think it's in here.
Okay, where to next?
好吧 下一个地点在哪里?
你♥爸♥曾经参加戏剧社吧?
Your dad did theater, right?
Let's check it out.
那就去戏剧社看看
-Oh, hey.-You're finally taking a break.
-嗨-嗨 你终于休息了
是啊 我只是来喝点水
Yeah, just getting some water.
你要不要吃点什么?
You want something to eat?
不了 我不饿
-No, I'm fine.
妈妈给了我们买♥♥披萨的钱
Mom left us money for pizza.
不然我可以给你弄点别的
-Or I can fix you something.
我都说我不饿了
I said I'm good.
我不饿 好吗?
I'm good, okay?
好的
Okay.
(晚上7点34分艾比:你来不来贾维的派对?)
(晚上7点34分 金赛:还不确定)
嗨
Hey.
泰勒那边有消息吗?
Anything from Tyler?
还没有
Not yet.
(晚上7点35分 艾比:斯科特也来了你们应该好好聊聊 把话说清楚)
大家都还好吧?
Everything okay?
同学办了一场派对
There's just this party.
重点不是那场派对
Well, it's not even about the party.
派对上有个人我之前对他说了一些难听的话
There's someone at the partythat I said something shitty to.
我想去跟他道歉可是我得照看邓肯叔叔 所以…
I wanna apologize,but now I've gotta look after Duncan, so…
去吧 我来照看他就行了
No, go! I'll keep an eye on him.
-你确定吗?-确定
-You sure?-Yeah.
你可不想后悔没把该说的话说出口
You don't wanna be leftregretting all the things you didn't say.
相信我
Trust me.
好吧 谢了 我去去就回来
Okay. Thanks. I won't be long.
好香啊
It smells amazing.
我能够帮到什么?
Can I do anything?
不用 一切都在掌控之中
Nope, everything is under control.
-Mmm, mmm.-Yeah, I see that.
看得出来
-Hmm.
你知道辣椒番茄意面在意大利语中具有“生气”的意思吗?
Did you knowthat, uh, arrabbiata is Italian for angry?
你穿着褶皱饰边围裙的模样看起来真的气着了
You… You do look very angryin your apron with the frills.
这件围裙是随宿舍附送的
Hey, this came with the place.
那个教生物学的加西亚老师去年住在这间宿舍里
Miss Garcia, the biology teacher,she lived here last year.
Ah-ha. Okay, sure.Yeah, blame it on Miss Garcia.
是吗?怪罪到加西亚老师头上了?
好吧 我承认是我自作聪明
Okay, I admit I did put it onof my own volition.
洁米今晚去了哪里?
So where's Jamie tonight?
她可享受了
She is living her best life.
去玩卡丁车、吃冰淇淋去游乐场打游戏
Go-karts and ice cream, arcade games.
-My mother is… Ooh.
我妈…
在打游戏方面出奇得好
…oddly good at arcade games,
这就是我不去游乐场打游戏的原因
which is why I don't play arcade games.
有道理
Fair enough.
但我做菜很有一手
But I can cook,
你很快就能见识到了
which you'll soon find out.
等不及了
I can't wait.
做菜这种事不能…
-The thing about cooking is it requires…
不能分心
…attention.
你让我很容易分心
And you're very distracting.
你要不要…
You wanna, uh,
尝尝看?
try this?
Mmm.
天啊
Oh!
很好吃
That's good.
还需要加点什么吗?
Does it need anything?
不需要
Nothing.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
班奈特老师 打扰了我只是想把葛底斯堡战役的书还给你
Sorry to bother you, Mr. Bennett.I wanted to return your Gettysburg book.
好的 谢谢你 肯娜
-Okay, thanks, Kenna.-You were right.
你说得对
讲述皮克特冲锋的那一章非常精彩
The chapter on Pickett's Chargewas incredible.
-作者描写得非常仔细-是啊 非常精彩
-I can't believe how detailed---It was great.
很高兴你喜欢 我们星期一见
I'm glad you liked it.I'll see you Monday.
-等等-这要怎么…
-Hey.
好的
有什么发现吗?
Find something?
Uh, yeah, check this out.
有啊 你看看这张照片
这是谁啊?
Who's that?
我爸和他几个朋友
It's my dad and all his friends.
是里奇韦老师老实说 他以前长得好帅啊
Oh, and Mr. Ridgeway!Gotta say, he was kind of a stud.
他们都看起来很正常、很快乐
They look so normal, happy.
对啊 以前是
Yeah, they were.
没错 他们看起来很正常、很快乐
They… Yeah, they look like they were.
“我们都是造梦的材料”
"We are such stuffas dreams are made on."
我认得这句名言
Yo, I know that quote.
我知道这行文字在哪里
I know where that quote is.
(我们都是造梦的材料)
-Huh. I've never noticed that before.-That's why I'm the guy on the inside.
-我从来没注意到这行字-所以叫我线人准没错
Huh.
“此物由洛克家捐赠
"Donated by the Locke family
借此深深悼念金托弗、杰夫埃利斯以及卢卡斯卡拉瓦乔”
in loving memory of Kim Toffer,Jeff Ellis, and Lucas Caravaggio."
这是我家人捐赠的?
My family donated this?
真了不起
That's dope.
我听到了
I can hear it.
从长凳下面传出来的
It's coming from under the bench.
你每次走过都没听到吗?
You've never heard it beforewhen you walked by?
我认为只有在我们最需要这些钥匙时它们才会在我们耳边低语
I think the keys only whisperwhen we need them the most.
要怎么钻进地下?上面有一层厚厚的水泥
How are we gonna get underneath?It's solid cement.
这样应该就可以了
This ought to do the trick.
好了
Okay.
天啊 成功了!
Oh shit, man! That works!
-找到了-我帮你捡起来
-Oh, there it is.-Yeah, I'll get it.
不用了 我自己来就行了
It's okay. I got it.
This is it.
找到了
这就是记忆钥匙
剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表