剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表
(钥匙屋1775年 马萨诸塞州 马西森)
妈妈说你应该休息了
Mom says you ought to take a break.
下一把剑你来打
Grab the next.
Agh!
我手艺不精
I'm no good at it.
是你没有耐心 两码子事
You're not patient.That's different.
也许我没有遗传到你的天赋吧
Perhaps your giftsweren't passed on to me.
-It's true.
真的
战火四起
War rages all around us,
而我能做的只是帮助更有能力的铁匠和战士
and all I can contributeis stacking weapons
整理武器
made and wielded by better men.
那我对这个世界还有什么意义?
So what purpose do I serve in this world?
你会找到使命的
You will find your calling, my son.
继续干活吧
Now, back to it.
-Father, there's---I know!
-父亲 有人…-我知道
我要你瞧瞧跑到城里去通报克里斯上尉和他的…
I need you to sneak out and run into town.Alert Captain Crais and his--
-对方人数太多了 你要…-照着我的话去做 快去!
-There's too many of them. You need---Do as I say! Go!
彼得 怎么回事?
Peter! What is it?
御林♥军♥来了赶紧躲到米兰达的房♥间里
King's soldiers.Hide in Miranda's room.
无论发生什么事都不准出来
Do not come out no matter what.
开门!
Open up!
有什么事吗?
What do you want?
晚上好
Well, good evening.
你肯定是彼得洛克了
You must be Peter Locke.
请问您是…
And you are?
我是弗雷德里克吉迪恩上尉来自第23营皇家步兵卫队
Captain Frederick Gideonof the Crown's 23rd Infantry.
听说…
Rumor has it
你们家在生产对付殖民军的武器
that you're manufacturing colonial weapons
囤积非常规武器
and stockpiling terrorist armamentson your property.
我们想来查看一下
We thought we'd comeand have a look around.
上尉 谣言可畏
Rumors are ugly things, Captain.
我的家人都睡着了
My family's asleep.
请你们离开
So I'm going to ask you to leave.
你连邀请我进屋喝茶也不会吗?真是不懂礼数
Shame on you for your bad manners,not even inviting me in for a cup of tea!
你刚刚没听我说我是御林♥军♥吗?
Did you not hearthat I'm an officer of your king?
给我搜!
Search the house!
你们都听见了 快搜
You heard him. Let's go.
你们两个跟我来
You two, with me.
分散搜
Spread out over everything.
我们要找出武器
We're looking for weapons!
天啊
Oh God!
我们在阁楼找到八个装满弹♥药♥的桶
Look what we foundalong with eight barrels of gunpowder
以及好几把偷来的英军♥火♥枪
and stolen British guns in the attic.
他们家的东西随你们怎么处置
You and the men help yourselvesto their belongings.
-No!-We'll load it in the wagons.
-不要!-通通都装进马车里!
不要!
No!
皇家军官监守自盗
Leave it to one of His Majesty's officersto steal what's not rightfully his!
-彼得!-官官相护
-Oh, Peter!-I take care of my men.
彼得!
Peter!
有来有往
And my men take care of me.
大家都睡得好吗?
Anyone get any rest?
Yeah.
是啊
我也是
Me either.
盖博怎么不追上来?
Why doesn't Gabe come after us?
他可能先要召集一支军队把更多人变成他的同伴
'Cause he's probably gonnabuild an army first, turn more people.
我们必须警惕其他人
We need to warn our friends.
所有萨维尼小队的成员以及知道钥匙秘密的人
All the Savinis,anyone who knows about the keys,
不然他们就会变成他的同伴
before they get turned.
Maybe they can help usget the key away from him.
也许他们能帮我们把钥匙抢回来
既然盖博要把更多人变成恶魔我们就要做好防范来对付他
If Gabe's out there making more demons,we can't just go over there unprotected.
我去系上大力士腰带
-I'll wear the Hercules belt.-I can take the Matchstick Key.
我可以带上火柴钥匙
那我呢?
What about me?
-你要去上学-什么?
-You're going to school.-What?
开什么玩笑?我不去
Are you kidding me? No way.
我们都会带上武器没有多余的钥匙能够给你
Look, we're gonna be armed,and there isn't another key for you.
-学校最安全了 他不会去学校的-那妈妈怎么办?
-Your school is safest. He won't go there.-What about Mom?
我会照顾她的安危
I'll watch out for her.
-我总不能干坐在教室里吧-你可以的
-I can't just sit in class!-Yeah, you can.
-为什么不让我去?-都说不行了 别再拗了
-Why can't I come?-We said no. Stop pushing.
-不公平-怎么回事?
-It's not fair!-Hey! What's going on?
只是早上的精神喊话而已
Oh, just a little spiritedmorning conversation.
我们快迟到了 金赛 要出门了吗?
We're gonna be late. Coming, Kins?
好啊 我拿了东西就走
Yeah, just let me grab my stuff.
好吧
Okay.
到底怎么回事?
What was that all about?
一般青少年问题 没什么必要担心的
Normal teenage stuff.It's nothing to worry about.
邓肯 别敷衍我
Hey, don't blow me off here, Duncan.
Kinsey's having problemswith Gabe.
金赛和盖博闹别扭
Bode's upset because he and Gabe are buds,
伯德不开心 毕竟他和盖博很要好
我和泰勒想劝劝他们
so Tyler and I,just running some interference.
她还好吧?
Well, is she okay?
她应该还好 你也不必过问
I think so. She didn't get too specific.
青少年不喜欢跟大人聊这种事
Teenagers don't like talking to adultsabout this kind of stuff.
No, but they do wannatalk to you about it.
是吗?但是这种事他们倒愿意跟你聊
谁叫我是个好聊的叔叔呢?
I'm the "funcle." What can I tell you?
尼娜 不要紧的
It's fine, Nina.
你不用担心
Please don't worry.
我还没收到跑车的零件
Look, I'm waitingon some parts for the GTO.
现在闲着没事做
I've got nothing to do.
需要我帮忙吗?
Maybe I can help.
剧院需要学徒吗?
Need an intern at the theater today?
好啊 只要你愿意
Sure. I mean, if you really want to.
我一直想要找个学徒
I have always wanted an intern.
那就再好不过了 想喝什么咖啡?
Great! How do you take your coffee?
尽管吃吧
Go ahead, eat.
有人好像忘了邀请我吃午餐
I guess I missed the invite to brunch.
好在你新来的手下开着一辆从外太空都看得到的车
Luckily, your new errand boy drives a carthat you can see from space.
你来干什么 伊登?
What are you doing here, Eden?
我愿意原谅你把我扔在钥匙屋当作没发生过
I'm willing to forgive and forget the factthat you abandoned me at Keyhouse,
并且把你视为搭档
seeing as we are partners.
-我跟你毫无关系可言-不会吧?
-We're nothing.-Are you serious?
你能弄到那把钥匙是因为我助你一臂之力
You only have that keybecause I helped you.
严格说来 那把钥匙有一半是我的
It's basically half mine.
I disagree.
我不同意
他们也不同意
And so do they.
这就是你的军队?
This is your army?
这个时候 你已经可以把城里一半的人变成恶魔了吧?
You could have turnedhalf this town by now.
我不打算把这份馈赠浪费在所有人身上
I'm not gonna waste this gifton just anyone.
-See all these demons?
看到这些恶魔了吗?
他们百依百顺、言听计从、屈卑驯服
They're all helpful,compliant, and obedient.
哪像你?
Whereas you, Eden,
你对我来说一点用途也没有
you're insignificant to me.
好吧
Fine.
你做你的事 我做我的事
You do your thing, and I'll do my thing.
我会去跟金赛说你向她问好
And I'll be sure to tell Kinseythat you say "hi"
然后就扭断她的脖子
right before I snap her neck.
我劝你还是三思而后行
You might wanna think twiceabout whether or not you wanna do that.
去啊
Run along.
我有要紧事要做
I have real work to do.
Mm-hmm.
Are we gonna be able to pull this off?
我们真的做得到吗?
他已经把一大堆人变成他的手下了
If he's already turned a bunch of people…
我们还有选择吗?
What choice do we have?
该死的 我没做错什么
Shit. I didn't do anything.
把车开到路边停下
Pull over.
是木图库
It's Mutuku.
嗨 木图库刑♥警♥
Hey, Detective Mutuku.
泰勒洛克、金赛洛克好久不见 最近好吗?
Tyler and Kinsey Locke.Been a while. How've you been?
我们没事 我是不是做错了什么?
We're fine. Did I…Did I do something wrong?
这要看情况
Well, that depends.
你们真以为阻止得了他吗?
Do you really think you can stop him?
剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表