剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表
Oh my God.
天啊
-他在等你们呢-快开车
-He's waiting for you.-Drive!
Where shouldwe put the guns, Captain?
上尉 火枪要放在哪里?
放进马车里 火♥药♥也是
-In the wagon. Gunpowder too.-Aye, Captain.
是 上尉
小心点
Careful with that.
饶了我们吧!
No!
小心点 是火♥药♥
-Be careful with that. It's powder.
又搜到了火枪
More rifles.
藏起来
Stow that away.
数量不少 上尉
That's the lot of it, sir.
很好 只剩一件事还没做
Good, just one more thing to do.
饶了我们吧
No.
-听好-饶了我们吧
-What's he doing? Peter, what's he doing?-No! No!
你没人性!
-Have you no mercy!
很好
Good.
-就从你开始吧-住手!
-I think I'll start with this one.-No! No!
-不要!-住手!
-No! No!-No!
不要!
No!
找掩护!
Take cover!
包围他们!
Surround them!
找掩护!
Find cover!
还火!
Return fire!
All redcoats, move off the line!
快撤 赶快上马!
Fall back! To the horses! Go!
快撤 有人中枪了
Move! Move! Fall back! Man down!
班杰明!
Benjamin!
-Well done, son.
儿子 干得好
快逃!
Let's go!
给我你的刀
Give me your knife.
在麻袋后面
Behind the bales!
Captain, let's go!
快逃
使劲点
Push harder.
你做得到的
-You can do it.
-You can do it!
你做得到的
-Yah!
-Or perhaps…
还是…
你做不到
you cannot.
最惨的是
And worst of all,
你的死无法改变什么
your death will mean nothing.
上尉 敌人太多了 我们要马上撤!
Captain! There's too many! We need to go!
-他们逃跑了-保护上尉
-Got them on the run!-Cover the captain.
Peter, no! Peter!
彼得 你不能死!
-他们逃跑了!-撤退!
-They're getting away!-Retreat!
-父亲-对不起
-Father.-I'm sorry.
赶紧追上去!
Get after them!
火枪都上膛了
We're loaded!
他们往要道逃去了
They're heading for the main trail!
天啊
-Whoa. Whoa.
-Yah!
我们就躲在潮水到不了的地方
We'll get above the tide line,
等他们结束搜索后才出去
hide out till they finish their search.
Yah! Yah!
They must've come this way.
他们肯定往这边跑了
分散搜
Spread out.
看到什么吗?
You see anything?
Fresh heel prints.
刚刚留下来的鞋印
他们肯定往这边跑了 你们看
They must be this way. Look.
他们跑不远的
They can't be far.
现在该往哪里走?
Where to now?
-怎么回事?-那是什么声音?
-Quiet.-What is that?
天啊 这是什么情况?
What in God's name?
这是什么?
What is this?
They must have gone this way.
上尉
Captain.
-我们被发现了-那我们就稳住阵脚
-They found us.-Then we'll make our stand here.
眼前这是什么?
What are we witnessing?
小心 他们在这里 快闪!
Careful, they're here! Duck!
小心
霍尔 快趴下!
Howe! Get down!
-Yah!
(马萨诸塞州与革命)
我要去上学了
I'm heading to school.
天啊 我没意识到已经很晚了
Oh my God.I didn't realize how late it was.
-You want me to make you breakfast?-I had cereal.
-要爸爸给你做早餐吗?-我吃过麦片了
怎么乱糟糟的?
What's all this?
Oh, uh, I'm going throughthe Keyhouse ledger that Nina gave me,
我在看尼娜送给我的钥匙屋日志
对照这个地图上的一些地点
cross-referencing some things on this map,
试着理解事情的进度还有历史留下的痕迹
trying to understand where things were,what's still around…
就是书虫做的事
Oh, nerd stuff.
你说得太正确了
Incredible nerd stuff.
-爱你哦-我也爱你
-Love you.-Love you too.
上学愉快
Have a good day at school.
再见
Bye!
再见
Bye!
盖博就是道奇?
So Gabe is Dodge?
伊登是恶魔 我不觉得意外
Eden being a demonreally is not that surprising.
试着从我手中拿走这把钥匙
Try and take this from me.
恶魔是无法从洛克家的人手中拿走钥匙的
Demons can't take keys from Lockes.
我做不到
I can't!
跟你们闹着玩的
JK. Yoink!
不会吧?
Really?
我知道自己不是恶魔但还是难免松一口气
I knew I wasn't a demon,but I'm still relieved.
如今我知道你们还是你们
Okay, now that I knowthat you're all still you,
we have to find Gabeand get his Demon Key away from him
我们必须找到盖博的下落从他身上取走恶魔钥匙
不然他就会把其他人也变成恶魔
before he turns anyone else.
他已经控制了贾维
He's already got Javi.
如果恶魔找上门怎么办?
What if a demon comes after us?
就要剿灭他们
You have to take them out.
剿灭?
As in "take them out"?
没错
Pretty much.
可是…
But…
如果他们是认识的人呢?
What if we know them?
要是被盖博变成恶魔的人已经不是我们认识的人了
If Gabe turned them,you don't know them anymore,
我们谁也不想变成他们那样
and you do not wanna end up like them.
Grab the heaviest thing you can.Swing it hard.
抄起手边最重的物件 狠狠打下去
这变得越来越像恐怖片了
Okay, this is getting Romero as hell.
我总觉得我锻炼得这么久就是为了现在能派上用场
Wait, I feel like I've beentraining my whole life for this.
但这是现实世界 不是电影
I mean, but this is real life.Not a movie.
千真万确 这些恶魔都非常强大
This is very real. And these demonsare supernaturally strong.
但他们不是死不了的
But they're not invincible.
等等 如果我们杀了盖博那其他恶魔也会死吗?
Wait. So, I mean, if we kill Gabe,do the rest of them die too?
道格 他们不是吸血鬼
They're not vampires, Doug.
我懂 但也许有些原理是一样的
I understand, but maybethe same principles apply.
这些恶魔必须一个个杀掉而且盖博是个分身
They have to be killed one by one,and Gabe's an echo.
武力是杀不死他的
He can't be killed by force.
好极了 那我们要怎么对付他?
Great. So what are we supposedto do about him?
看到他马上通知我但千万不要靠近他
Let me know if you see him,but stay far away from him.
这个计划可以
Okay, that's a reasonable plan.
如果看到盖博、伊登和贾维或是碰上什么怪事
If anyone sees Gabe or Edenor Javi or anything weird,
就要马上给我打电♥话♥、发短♥信♥
call me, text me immediately.
好的 就这么办
All right, let's do this.
天啊 我很喜欢贾维这个人
Man, I really liked Javi.
我也是
Me too.
直到他企图杀了我的家人为止
-Until he tried to kill my family.-Fair point.
有道理
-早上好-早上好
-Morning.-Morning.
你手上拿着什么?
What you got there?
我…
I, uh…
found this weird key in my house.You wanna… You wanna see it?
我在家里发现了这把奇怪的钥匙要看看吗?
挺漂亮的
Pretty cool.
用来打开什么的?
What's it open?
Maybe someday we'll find out.
也许有朝一日我会知道
进教室前 我想去买♥♥咖啡你们要点什么吗?
Well, I'm gonna stop for coffee on the wayto class. You guys want anything?
-不了 谢谢-好吧
-Nah, I'm good.-Okay.
剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表