剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表
这是我们的战斗
This is our fight.
我是洛克家的人
We're Lockes.
道奇是我们家要对付的敌人
We need to be the ones to face Dodge,
所以在我们解决这一切之前我要你们躲在安全的地方
so I'm asking you to stay safeand out of sight until we can end this.
-可是金赛…-已经有很多人受到牵连了
-But, Kins---Too many people got hurt.
如果你们出了什么事我是永远不会原谅自己的
If something happened to any of you,I'd never forgive myself.
金赛 如果你想法有变只要说一声 我们立即赶到
Kinsey, if you change your mind,say the word, and we'll be there.
随传随到
In a heartbeat.
我倒是松了一口气这么说会不会显得晦气?
Is it bad to say I'm a little relieved?
金赛 早上好
Morning, Kinsey.
昨天我们话说到一半被中断了
Feel like we gota little interrupted yesterday.
我们俩的关系现在演变成这样真是令人难过
It's frustrating,this situation between us.
I really thought you cared about me.
我真以为你是在乎我的
你胡扯些什么?你根本不是盖博
What are you talking about?You're not Gabe.
这句话只对一半
That's not entirely true.
有些事很难理解你不知道这种感觉有多棒
It's gotta be hard to understand,but you have no idea how good this feels.
我希望你能留在我身边
I want you by my side.
我想跟你分享这一切
I… I wanna share all of thiswith you, Kinsey.
我们之前存在特殊的感情
What we had was special.
胡说
No.
我们的感情完全是一场骗局
What we had was a total lie.
但我对你的感情是真实的
The feelings on my side were real.
少来了
Stop.
我本来不想逼你加入我们我要你自己做出选择
I didn't wanna force you into this.I wanted you to choose it.
那对我来说是很重要的
It mattered to me.
可是现在…
But now…
你已经知道我的能力了
now you know what I'm capable of.
瞧瞧杰基变成了什么样子
Look what happened to Jackie.
事实上 你只有一条路可走
Truth is, you really only have one choice.
我永远不会选择跟你走的
I will never choose to be with you
也永远不想变成你这个样子
or be like you.
好吧 那我就杀了你妈
Fine, then I'll kill your mom.
是啊 尼娜
Yeah, Nina.
我要把话说得清楚点我不打算把她变成我的一分子
And just to be clear, not turn her.
我会杀了她
I mean kill her.
或许你当下无法做出抉择
Well, maybe now you're not so sure, huh?
想象一下可怜的伯德要是失去了父母
Just think abouthow crushing it would be for poor Bode
那会有多崩溃啊
to have lost both of his parents.
只要你加入我的阵营你的家人都会没事
Once you join me,I'll leave the rest of your family alone.
我能信得过你吗?
I'm supposed to trust you?
我答应你
You have my word.
我只要你留在我身边
The only thing I want is you.
我知道你一时很难接受
It's a lot, I know. Take it in.
我明天会回来 到时…
I'll be back tomorrow, and…
we can get this whole thing resolved.
我们就能了结这一切了
再见
See ya.
抱歉 爸爸最近有点神不守舍的
Hey, I'm sorrythat I've been a little distracted lately,
爸爸对马西森这个地方所做的研究最近有了很大的进度
but I've been making a lot of progressin my research project on Matheson.
太好了
-That's cool.-Yeah.
爸爸在研究这个地方的历史时发现洛克家一直都在
You know who keeps coming up a lotin my reading is the Lockes.
-是吗?-对啊
-Really?-Yeah.
他们家世世代代都住在马西森
Their ancestorshave been in Matheson forever.
他们在革命战争爆发前就在这里落脚了
They were herebefore the Revolutionary War.
他们的祖先是铁匠和锁匠
And they were blacksmiths and locksmiths,
他们曾经打造出一些不可思议的钥匙
and they madethese incredible ornate keys.
你知道这件事吗?
Did you know that?
我大概也猜到了
I mean, I guess I kind of figured it out.
毕竟他们姓“洛克”嘛 意思是“锁”加上他们又住在钥匙屋里
They're called the Lockes.They live in a place called Keyhouse.
伯德有没有跟你说过他曾经发现什么钥匙?
Has Bode ever mentioned finding any keys?
你为什么对这事这么感兴趣?
Why are you so interested?
爸爸要找一把钥匙
There's this keyI've been trying to locate.
有一把钥匙一直出现在我的研究中叫“欧米茄钥匙”
It keeps coming up in my research.It's called the Omega Key.
欧米茄钥匙
-The Omega Key.-Mm-hmm.
欧米茄钥匙的符号♥看起来…
An omega symbol looks like…
是这样的
that.
你能不能问问伯德有没有在屋里见过这把钥匙?
You think you could ask Bode if he's seenanything like that around the house?
可以帮爸爸这个忙吗?
Could you do that for me?
好啊 爸爸
Sure, Dad.
他提起了钥匙的事还特别想知道欧米茄钥匙的下落
He was asking about the keys,especially the Omega Key!
什么?真的吗?
What? Really?
真的 他要找这把钥匙
Yeah,that's the one he wants.
他怎么会知道欧米茄钥匙的事?
How does he knowabout the Omega Key?
我也不知道
I don't know.
他真的提到了“欧米茄”这个词?
-Did he say omega specifically?-Yes!
对啊
我爸会不会也是个恶魔?
You think my dad might be a demon?
-应该不是-你怎么知道?
-Probably not.-How do you know?
道奇会操控他人去为她偷走钥匙
Dodge manipulates peopleinto stealing keys for her.
她曾经操控过我和山姆
She did it to me and Sam
搞不好也操控了你♥爸♥
and probably did it to your dad too.
恶魔是带不走那些钥匙的
Demons can't take keys.
He's got no ideawhat kind of danger he's in.
你♥爸♥不知道自己陷入了什么险境
所以我们有必要保护我们的父母
That's whywe have to protect our parents
毕竟他们不够理解这事无法保护自己
because they don't understand enoughto protect themselves.
我马上去找你
I'll get there soon as I can.
In the meantime, keep an eye on him.
与此同时 你要盯紧你♥爸♥
-Kins, are you in there?
金赛 你在里面吗?
让我静一静
Yeah, give me a minute.
金赛 可是我…
Okay, but, Kins, I--
伯德 当我求你了 让我静一静
Bode, please! I just need a minute.
等一下
Hey, wait up a second, bud.
我要去洁米家 晚餐前会回来
Um, I'm heading over to Jamie's.I'll be back before dinner.
妈妈想问你一件事
I… I need to ask you something.
你刚刚跟洁米聊天时替到了一个欧米茄的符号♥
When you were talking to Jamie,you mentioned the omega symbol.
我想知道你们在聊什么
What were you talking about?
只是我和洁米刚刚玩的一个新游戏
Oh, it's just a new gamethat me and Jamie were playing.
Uh, it has ancient symbols.
游戏中有个古老的符号♥
你们的语气非常严肃好像在担心什么似的
You both sounded so seriouslike… like you were worried.
那个游戏的确非常紧张
It's a very stressful game.
好的 你看 这些都是欧米茄符号♥
Okay. See here? Omega symbols.
都是你♥爸♥画的
Your dad drew all of these.
How do you know it's him?
你怎么知道是爸爸画的?
这是他的毕业纪念册
Well, it's his yearbook.
山姆莱瑟也是
Also, Sam Lesser.
他手腕上也有个欧米茄符号♥的刺青
He… He had a tattooof this exact same symbol on his wrist.
你还记得吗?
Do you remember that?
Uh, maybe.
好像想起来了
你知道妈妈为什么无法相信这一切只是个巧合了吧?
So you can see why I'm having a hard timebelieving this is all just a coincidence.
我知道
Sure.
I don't know.
只是我也说不上来
可以告诉妈妈到底怎么回事吗?
You would tell me, wouldn't you?
是不是发生了什么事?你是不是知道些什么?
If there was something going on.If you knew something.
如果可以的话 我也想告诉你
If I could, I would.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我爱你 我要走了
I love you. I just gotta go.
金属熔化后 就要不断搅拌
Now you just need to stir it as it melts.
你怎么学会的?
How'd you learn how to do all this?
钱伯林教我们的只是我觉得他越来越后悔了
Chamberlin taught us.Though I think he grew to regret it.
You know, Rendell,he said that I was lucky.
你♥爸♥说我很幸运
我有这种天赋
That I've been given a gift.
只是我没料到
It's hard for me to see it that way
我所打造的两把钥匙会带来这么多痛苦
when the only two keys I've madehave caused so much pain.
希望你打造的钥匙跟我的不一样
I hope it'll be different for you.
这是一定的
It will be.
我们要恢复杰基的人性
We're gonna bring Jackie back.
进度如何?
-How's it going in here?
只要把金属熔化 倒进模具等待钥匙凝固成形就好了
This needs to melt, pour it in the mold,and then we have to wait for it to harden.
还要等多久?
Mmm. How long will that take?
Every key is different.Could be a couple minutes, a couple hours.
每把钥匙的时间都不一样可能要等几分钟或是几个小时
但今晚一定会做好吧?
You'll be finished by tonight, right?
怎么了?
剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表