剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表
Oh.
抱歉 我忘了
Sorry. I forgot.
剧院严禁我再赞美女孩的臀部了
I'm not allowedto compliment a girl's ass anymore.
你想说你喜欢我的身体 对吗?
You saying that you like my body?
还用说吗?应该找不到不喜欢的部分吧?
Sure. I mean, yeah, what's not to like?
谢谢 我也喜欢
Thanks. I like it too.
我几个月前弄来的
Only got it a few months ago.
-Just got what? What?-Just… Shh.
-弄来什么?-别说话
我去厕所一下
Quick bathroom break.
现在?重头戏要来了
Now? Our big scene's coming.
要吃点吗?
You want some?
-你想害我 是吗?-说真的 这里的服务很差劲
-Are you shitting me?-Honestly, the service sucks here.
这么久以来竟然没人把脸他的咬下来
Surprised someone didn't bite his face offa long time ago.
起来!
Get up! Get up!
电影快结束了 我们得赶紧清理干净然后把他处理掉
The movie's almost over.We need to clean up and get rid of him!
快点 伊登 起来!
Now, Eden, get up!
我比较喜欢吃焰烤龙虾
I prefer my lobster flame-broiled.
对不起 我去拿点纸巾来
-Oh! I'm so sorry.-Oh!
-I'll go get some napkins.-No, it's okay. I'll go. I'll go.
不要紧的 妈妈去
Enjoy the movie, Mrs. Locke?
洛克太太 电影好看吗?
你刚刚做了什么?
What did you do?
Um, sorry, I don't know what you mean.
我听不懂你说什么
You… You were just here with a girl.
你刚刚跟一个女孩出现在这里
我明明看到你们了
-I saw you.-Uh…
-No.-Yes.
-没有-有
你们拖着那个卖♥♥爆米花的男孩
You were dragging the popcorn guya-a-across the floor.
-我刚从男厕出来-可是…
-I just came from the restroom.-But, um…
不是的 可是我…
No, but I…
不是的 我明明看到你们了
No, I… I saw you.
Are you feeling all right, Mrs. Locke?
你还好吧 洛克太太?
找到你了 你错过了终极对战
There you are. You missed our showdown.
对不起
Hey, sorry.
我已经占了最好的位置了拍摄期间我都在场 记得吗?
I had the best seat in the house.I was there when we filmed it.
从多个角度来看龙虾怪是个悲剧英雄
In a lot of ways,Nephropida is a tragic hero.
它最大的错就是爱上一个永远没有结果的女人
His fatal flaw is falling for a womanthat he could never truly be with.
对啊 我就是这个意思
Yeah, exactly. That's exactly what it is.
还有那些特效!
And those effects!
So amazing! I mean, half of them I'm like,how did they even do that?
做得太好了 有一半的特效我看了想问你们是怎么做到的
其实…
I… I mean,
就是动用一些电影摄制的“魔法”
just a little bit of moviemaking magic,you know?
Well, it was amazing.
非常精彩
孩子 妈妈为你感到骄傲即便看到你全身浴血也是
You make me proud, kid,even when you're covered in blood.
谢谢你 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
你的演技肯定遗传自你♥爸♥你♥爸♥高中时是戏剧社的人
Must've got your acting chopsfrom your dad.
-He took theater in school. Yeah.-He did?
-是吗?-是啊
顺便说一句你是我刚刚爱上的怪兽
By the way,you're my new favorite monster,
我心想你能不能在续集中把我杀了
and I was wonderingif you could kill me in the sequel.
好啊 小子 这是势在必行的
Yeah, we have to make that happen, buddy.
我们要去派对现场了 你们去不去?
Uh, we're… we're heading to the party.You guys coming?
当然去了
You bet.
那就好
Cool.
I don't think I'll look at sushi the sameafter seeing that exploding fish head.
看到那个鱼头炸开的画面后我再也无法用同样的眼光看寿司了
听好 我用了三天才把那场戏整好没那么难
Listen, it took me three daysto set up the shot. Totally practical.
很好 好样的
Nice. Well done.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还在说服萨维尼小队去相信这部电影还有下文
I'm still trying to convince the Savinisit's not a dying art.
对了 我们没把钥匙的事告诉艾比我觉得这样有点不妥
Hey, it's getting kind of awkwardtrying to hide the keys from Abby.
I think we should tell her.I mean, obviously, if you want to.
我们应该把真♥相♥告诉她当然前提是必须经过你的同意
我总觉得她是我们小队的一分子了
It kinda feels likeshe's part of the squad now, you know?
好啊 有道理
Sure, makes sense.
-你确定?-确定
-Yeah?-Yeah.
那就好
Cool.
伊登!
Yo, Eden!
小宝贝 暑假都跑去哪里了?
Baby girl, where you been all summer?
对啊 感觉上整个暑假都没看见你
Yeah, I feel likeI haven't seen you at all.
是不是有了新的对象?
Guessing some new guy's to blame?
是啊 大概是这回事
Yeah! Something like that.
我去拿点果汁
I'm gonna go get some punch.
就因为你无法控制自己差点搞砸了整个晚上
You almost ruined the entire eveningbecause you can't control yourself.
我就快成功了
And I am this close.
我听到你总是说“我”很少提到“我们” 那我何必帮你呢?
You know, I'm hearing a lot of "I,"not a lot of "we." Why am I helping you?
因为这是我的吩咐
-Because I told you to.
记住 我是分身 我死不了
Remember, I'm an echo. I can't die.
至于你…
You, on the other hand--
走吧
Now let's go.
你刚刚去了哪里?
Hey, where have you been?
我感觉不太舒服
Hey, I, uh… I…I'm actually not feeling that great.
我还是直接回家好了
Yeah, I'm probably just gonna head home.
Really?
真的吗?
对不起 我知道今晚是你的大日子
I'm sorry. I know that tonightwas a really big deal for you.
我答应你我一定会好好补偿你 好吗?
I promise I'll make it up, okay?
明天再聊
I'll talk to you tomorrow.
还冷吗?
Still cold?
现在较暖和了
Warmer now.
我还是忘不了那些特效画面
I still can't get over those effects.
尤其是那个男人的腰部被海草缠住然后被带到灯塔上的画面
The seaweed wrapping itselfaround that guy's waist
and lifting him up to the lighthouse,
这是一部低成本的学生作品你们是怎么办到的?
how do you afford thaton a student film budget?
They obviously had some help.
肯定有人帮助他们
你是指道格的父母是不为人知的富豪吗?
What? Are Doug's parents, like,secret millionaires or something?
Uh, no, I mean,they had some, uh… some key contributors.
不是的 我是指他们动用了钥匙
你真的不懂我在说些…杰基 他们动用了那些钥匙
You really don't know what I'm…They used the keys, Jack.
什么钥匙?
What keys?
你是在逗着我玩吗?
Are you joking?
那你是在逗着我玩吗?
Are you?
You…
你刚刚看我用一把钥匙点燃营火
You just watched me use oneto light the fire.
是啊 我想起了
Yeah, I remember now.
抱歉 我不知道怎么回事 我分心了
Sorry, I don't know what happened.I just spaced.
金赛!
Kinsey!
嗨!
Hey!
嗨 我刚刚在找你呢
Hey! I was looking for you.
被你找到了
-Found me!
听着 我有件事要告诉你
So listen.I… I want to tell you something.
是这样的
So…
你和艾比正在交往 是吗?她很出色 太好了
You and Abby are together?She's awesome. It's great.
不是的 我是说她的确很出色
No, no, no, no. I mean, yeah,she is… she is… she is awesome.
I'm sure her girlfriend, Beth,would agree with you.
她的女朋友贝丝肯定会同意你的说法
Uh, no, she and I are just strictly mates.
我们真的只是好朋友
我想说的是另一件事
This is something else.
Um, I applied, sort of just like for kicksand with very little hope of anything,
我本来只是闹着玩的对被录取的期望不高
我申请了罗切斯特学院的电影系
for a film program at Rochester College.
And lo and behold,they've actually contacted me,
没想到对方真的联络我
他们目前只有两个人选其中一个是我
and it's down to meand one other applicant.
-你已经开始申请大学了?-不是的 英国的大学不一样
-You're already applying to college?-Yeah, no. College in England's different.
英国大学有点像寄宿学校
This is like a boarding school.
如果我真的被录取
But if I do get it,
几个星期后就会离开了
I'll… I'll be leaving in… in a few weeks.
几个星期?
A few weeks?
对啊 我要回去英国天啊
Yeah. Back to England.
Oh.
Um…
萨维尼小队还不知道这件事我很想马上告诉他们
The Savinis don't know, and I've beenjumping out my skin to tell them,
但我希望你第一个知道
but I just had to tell you first.
I submitted The Splatteringto the admissions department,
我提交了《飞溅》这部电影他们看了大吃一惊 也非常喜欢
and they freaked for it.They loved it.
这还用说吗?你做得太好了
Of course they did. You killed it.
另一个人选好像是克里斯托弗诺兰接♥班♥人之类的人物
The other person's probably some kind ofChristopher Nolan heir, you know.
我的机会不大 但万一真的被录取了
I probably don't have a shot,but in case I did,
我希望你不是从别人口中听到的 你懂吗?
I just… I didn't want thisto come out the blue, and, you know?
-谢谢你把这件事告诉我-是啊
-Thanks for letting me know.-Yeah.
我真为你感到高兴
I'm really happy for you.
-是吗?-是的
-Yeah?-Yeah.
剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表