剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表
(鳕鱼之父号♥)
小姐 你没事吧?
Everything okay, miss?
要我帮你打电♥话♥叫人来接你吗?
Need me to call somebody for you?
外面好冷
It's freezing out here.
Let's get you out of the cold.
进去取暖吧
行得通吗?
Did it work?
快点
Come on.
别磨磨唧唧
Hurry up.
-I really hate that thing.-So do I.
-我真的很讨厌这个怪物-我也是
但我总得做点什么它一直追着我不放
I had to do something about it.It kept coming after me.
退后!
Get back!
好了 丑八怪 这个渔夫给你吃
All right, ugly.Here's a little fisherman for ya.
我也说不上来我认为这把钥匙很厉害
I don't know.I thought that key was badass.
我们的目的…
The goal…
…wasn't to turn himinto a pile of mush and bones.
不是把他变成一团黏糊糊的血肉
剩下的耳语金属只够铸一把钥匙
I've only got enough Whispering Iron leftto make one more.
这次绝对不能搞错
I need to get this right.
你打算怎么做?
How are you gonna do that?
解铃还须系铃人
By going straight to the source.
去找洛克家的人
The Lockes.
五年级了 是吧?
Fifth grade, huh?
It's time to finally make some friends.
该去交些朋友了
哪有时间交朋友?我去年忙着跟恶魔作战
Hey, I was kind of busy last year
doing battle with a demon.
我只是跟你闹着玩的
I'm just giving you shit.
We all… We all had a lot of distractionslast year, but this year you're free,
去年我们的确为很多事分心了但今年你自♥由♥了
去飞吧 当一只“交际蝴蝶”
so, you know,go and be a social butterfly.
There's a girl in my classwho has a phobia of butterflies.
我班上有个女生有蝴蝶恐惧症
你尽管去交朋友就对了
Just do the social part, then.
老弟 你一定做得到的
You're gonna do great, bud.
拿去 我给你做的盒餐
Here, I made you lunch.
金赛 你真贴心
Oh, Kins, that is so sweet.
记得跟伯纳黛弄个停车证
Make sure you get a parking passfrom Bernadette.
If you don't, she has a power tripabout getting people towed.
她很享受看到别人的车子被拖走
记得领停车证 知道了
Parking pass. Got it.
别用那台汽水贩卖♥♥机 它会把钱吞了
Don't use the soda machinein the field house. It eats dollars.
-尽管发短♥信♥给我们-随时奉陪
-You can text us.-We'll be there.
各位
Guys.
我可以的
I got it.
今天除了妈妈会到学校工作这也是你最后一天到学校报到了
So not only is Mom gonna be on campus,this is your last first day of school.
我打算去上大学
I am planning on going to college.
我懂 但大学跟高中不同了
I know, but that's different.
杰基还好吗?
How's Jackie?
Uh…
昨天 她让我看一个回忆
Yesterday, she, uh…she showed me this memory of
Eden somehow sweet-talking a cop intoletting them out of a speeding ticket.
里面是伊登怎么讨好一个警♥察♥最后他决定不给她们开超速罚款
It was-- It was great.It was totally normal.
很好 没什么不正常的
Uh, when I brought it up later,she had no idea what I was talking about.
后来我再提起这件事她对我所说的一切一无所知
想象你进入盖博的脑海后他却忘了这个经历 会是什么感受?
Imagine going into Gabe's headand having him completely forget.
其实我从来没进过他的脑海里
I've actually never been inside his head.
但你进过斯科特的脑海里 对吧?
-But you went into Scot's head, right?-Well, yeah, but I don't know.
是啊 我也说不上来
我从没想过要进入盖博的脑海里这样是不是不对劲?
It hasn't really come up with Gabe.Is that weird?
-Only if it's weird to you.
只有你才会觉得不对劲
等等
Wait up!
嗨!
Hey!
欢迎来到“上流社会”
Welcome to the upper class.
-你的心情不错嘛-有何不可?
-You're in a good mood.-Why wouldn't I be?
我们是11年级生了
We're juniors now,and we got a partial standing ovation
史上第二部最佳龙虾片首映会上有部分观众起立鼓掌都是因为我们
for premiering what has gotta bethe second-best lobster movie of all time.
那排名第一的是哪一部?
What's the first best?
-The Lobster?
《龙虾》?
那部电影里一只龙虾也没有
-There aren't any lobsters in that movie.-Okay, so then we win.
所以我们赢了
为了好好庆祝
And to celebrate,
我今晚在斯坦比萨屋订了晚餐桌位
I got us dinner reservations for tonightat Stan's Pizza.
原来斯坦比萨屋也接受订位
I didn't know Stan'seven took reservations.
他们通常不接受的
Usually they don't,
但遇上我这个“大人物”他们只好开例了
but they made an exceptionfor a high roller such as myself.
你知道标靶旁边那张桌位吧今晚我们包下来了
That sticky table next to the dartboard?That's all ours.
你这么一说叫一个女生怎么拒绝呢?
Oh. How could a girl say no to that?
天啊
Wow.
这个地方太壮观了
This place is incredible.
维多利亚全盛时期哥特风的…
High Victorian Gothic at, uh,
最高峰
well, its highest.
从外形上判断
I'm guessing from the looks of it,it was built 1860s, 1870s?
这是1860年代到1870年代之前兴建的吧?
1877. Impressive.
1877年 好眼光
不瞒你说 我是历史老师
Well, full disclosure, I teach history.
Ah. Sadly, this placehasn't been kept up too well.
可惜这个地方保留得不够好
所以那位艺术赞助人才会聘请我来修复这间剧院
Hence why I've been hiredby a patron of the arts to restore it.
我叫尼娜
I'm Nina.
我叫乔什 幸会
Josh. Nice to meet you.
-我可以…-可以 尽管看吧
-Do you mind if I…-No, go ahead.
你显然是内行人
Yep, you clearly know what you're doing.
夸奖了
Thank you.
我很多时候从事旧房♥子的修复工程也很高兴有机会扩充领域
I mostly restore old houses,but I'm excited to expand.
只有这个部分不好
Except for this.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
地板都被长地毯覆盖了
Carpet runnerscovering up these floors.
原材料是实木地板
This is original hardwood.
而且还是栗木这年头买♥♥不到新的栗木了
This is chestnut.You can't even get new chestnut anymore.
这点我也知道 但我总不能…
I'm aware of that. But I also can't--
这些木材取自三四百年前种下的树木
These are from trees that, back then,were three, four hundred years old.
这也说明了这些树是在前哥伦布时期种下的
That means they started growingin pre-Columbian times.
你不觉得震撼吗?
Doesn't that just kill you?
是啊 非常震撼
Yes… it's amazing.
但我也必须考量到这个空间的实际用途
But I also can't justdisregard the practical concerns.
这是个表演空间
This is a performance space,
音响非常重要
and the acousticsare incredibly important.
但你总不会用牛皮胶带来固定希望蓝钻吧?
You wouldn't coverthe Hope Diamond in duct tape, would you?
即使有人企图说服你这么做符合实际用途
Even if somebody did try to convince youthat it was practical.
我只是提醒你
I'm just saying, let's not forget to show
要记得尊重我们的历史珍宝
respect for our historical treasures.
说得对
Right.
尊重
Respect.
谢谢你的提醒
Thanks for reminding me.
我要回去忙我的分内事了
I'm gonna get back to doing my job now.
也许你也该回去忙你的分内事了
Maybe you should go and do yours.
下次如果我想纠正你的教学
If I have any correctionson your teaching,
我一定会让你知道
I'll be sure to let you know.
这个暑假 我打了第二对耳洞
This summer,I got my second ear piercing.
这是非常艰难的决定
It was a really hard decision to make
因为我妈说我的耳朵够好看了
because my mom saysI have such perfect ears already.
你的暑假过得非常精彩 茉莉
That's very exciting, Molly.
谢谢
Thank you.
伯德 要不要跟全班同学分享你怎么度过暑假?
Bode, would you like to show the classhow you spent your summer?
这个暑假 我变得异常强壮
This summer, I got super strong.
我把我哥的车放在指尖上旋转就像旋转篮球一样
I spun my brother's caron top of my finger like a basketball.
他不太高兴 但看他露出那种表情我觉得一切都值了
He didn't like it much,but it was worth it just to see his face.
好了 谢谢你 伯德
Okay. Thank you, Bode.
下次做作业时认真点
Next time, take the assignmenta bit more seriously.
-可是我…-你可以回到座位上了
-But I---You can take your seat now.
So embarrassing.
这才叫精彩
Now that was awesome.
Thanks.
谢了
你相信我的话?
So you believe me?
我相信一切都有可能
I believe anything's possible.But how'd you do it?
但你是怎么办到的?
这事我不能说
-I shouldn't say.-Come on, spill it.
你就从实招来吧
可是我们刚刚认识不久
But I barely even know you.
听着 我是新生而你是我见过最有趣的人
Listen, I'm new here, and you'rethe most interesting person I've met.
我这个人你信得过
You can trust me.
试着从我手上拿走这把钥匙
剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表